SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch

Really cool cell phone website

Www.Dashwire.com you can back up all your contact, pictures, call logs, etc all on a website so if you ever loose your phone or break you dont need to worry! and it's free!

I knowww I'm the man

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I might try it with my work phone. Big brother can tract that

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Do you realy what to back up everything on a sight like that?? I know i dont want to link my phone to anything that can read the hist or save info.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I would never back up information that is internet based like that.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Its bad enough that can tap into your phone. i dont see why we need to give them the info.

Blog Entries
    They could hack into my pics and see all my nude shots !

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    They could hack into my pics and see all my nude shots !

hacking now .....

who cares they can see my nudies of my gf. oooohhh no they can see my moms cell phone number!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    somebody on here has to care about you...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    somebody on here has to care about you...
    I need to be careful with my tan lines wearing that thing.

Dashwire is offline New Member
    Definitely get the concerns with privacy/security. It's really an individual preference as to whether or not you're comfortable with that much info online (I wasn't until I took the plunge with Facebook).

Will say that the info is in a password protected account with encrypted authentication. We don't access or share any of your information. We're VERY privacy/security conscious and will definitely keep it that way.

Dashwire will upload and backup text messages, contacts, photos, videos, call logs, and phone settings. If you're not comfortable with some of that stuff being online, you can always uncheck the sync item box in the mobile app and that info will not upload. Once online, any info you share with others is controlled by you.

Enable some pretty cool stuff when info is on your private account though (contact sync, SMS from PC, automatic photo & video uploads, visual voicemail, automatic phone to phone transfer, etc.).

Check it out if you're comfortable with it.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashwire View Post
    Definitely get the concerns with privacy/security. It's really an individual preference as to whether or not you're comfortable with that much info online (I wasn't until I took the plunge with Facebook).

Will say that the info is in a password protected account with encrypted authentication. We don't access or share any of your information. We're VERY privacy/security conscious and will definitely keep it that way.

Dashwire will upload and backup text messages, contacts, photos, videos, call logs, and phone settings. If you're not comfortable with some of that stuff being online, you can always uncheck the sync item box in the mobile app and that info will not upload. Once online, any info you share with others is controlled by you.

Enable some pretty cool stuff when info is on your private account though (contact sync, SMS from PC, automatic photo & video uploads, visual voicemail, automatic phone to phone transfer, etc.).

How random!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    How random!
    haha no kidding. Pretty cool, though. Probably tracked the link SVT posted. Most PDA/Smartphones/Blackberrys...etc have the software that comes with your phone to back up everything anyway.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I still got ma old Samsung E900 and with the bluetooth and ma laptop its easy to back up ma stuff....

I Wouldn't trust other people with my pics and contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    haha no kidding. Pretty cool, though. Probably tracked the link SVT posted. Most PDA/Smartphones/Blackberrys...etc have the software that comes with your phone to back up everything anyway.
    i know right i never seen that guy post on any forum before!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

The fact you found this site right after someone post about def makes me not interested. Hell you could black mail me to my gf and get rich.

Hey Dashwire, how can an account be deleted?

Dashwire is offline New Member
    Ha. It was actually pretty easy to find this thread. All I did was conduct a Google blog search for Dashwire (which we do several times a day) and this came up as one of the most recent discussions. It's really important to us that we interact with the community (get feedback, product suggestions, and just answer questions in general), so we try to be as active as we can on the forums, blogs, enthusiast sites, etc.

As stated before, we take privacy very seriously, and we don't access, sell, share anybody's data. The hope is that having your photos, videos, text messages, etc. online (rather than trapped on your phone) will make it easier for you to access, search, interact with, and share as you deem appropriate. You'd be suprised at how long our users spend per day on our site interacting with their information. If this isn't important to you, then I totally get why Dashwire wouldn't be your thing.

Should you still have concerns, all you need to do is reach out to our support alias (support@) and we'll help you manage your account.

Blog Entries
    Ha. It was actually pretty easy to find this thread. All I did was conduct a Google blog search for Dashwire (which we do several times a day) and this came up as one of the most recent discussions. It's really important to us that we interact with the community (get feedback, product suggestions, and just answer questions in general), so we try to be as active as we can on the forums, blogs, enthusiast sites, etc.

As stated before, we take privacy very seriously, and we don't access, sell, share anybody's data. The hope is that having your photos, videos, text messages, etc. online (rather than trapped on your phone) will make it easier for you to access, search, interact with, and share as you deem appropriate. You'd be suprised at how long our users spend per day on our site interacting with their information. If this isn't important to you, then I totally get why Dashwire wouldn't be your thing.

Should you still have concerns, all you need to do is reach out to our support alias (support@) and we'll help you manage your account.
    Welcome to our forum. Just to let you know we are very dedicated here to working out and educating our members. As you might have expected that doesn't leave time for us to waste our time with this stuff.

...BTW have you checked out our camel toe thread yet ?

DSM arn't you more interested in the moose tail threadd?!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Dashwire what was you last cycle like?

Thread Information