sassbs11 is offline Banned

Steriod sources scammer.

Hey evry1 not been a member long here, been/am a member on on other bb/steroid forums and have come across the same emails b4 from members asking about sources/suppliers they've been emailed/contacted through the forum they are a member on and asked me if i've heard if they're reputable (i know this common, of course) (i wont name the members because (no.1) im not like that, (no.2) this isnt what this post is about) anyway back to my post, i have been emailed some seriously dodgy names and addresses which obviously dont exist (i.e 46 nowhere road, la la land ,disneyland) <ok not that obvious.lol> and told these members not to bother as there so easily identifiable as being a scammer and told them to check scammers list for these sites, so anyway ive never been emailed a by a source/someone claiming to be a source(neither do i want to be either), but i know its so common, so i was wondering has anyone ever been scammed or know of someone who has been and for how much money? (im sure some people wont want to admit that it happened to them, so just say it happened to a mate).lol

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    when i was younger i got scammed by a dude on the internet when i was desperate for juice, tried to buy 4 bottles of test400, lost 400 bucks, i was soo ****in pissed.. that was the only time

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    About ten years ago when I graduated from high school I took some of my grad money and wanted to get all cock-diesel for freshman year of college and ordered a cycle from some third world country and waited and waited and waited but never ever got it. I stayed with gym sources since. I may pay a little more but atleast I can see what I am ploping money down for.

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    when i was younger i got scammed by a dude on the internet when i was desperate for juice, tried to buy 4 bottles of test400, lost 400 bucks, i was soo ****in pissed.. that was the only time
    400 bucks,thats about 200 pounds fukin hell

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot View Post
    About ten years ago when I graduated from high school I took some of my grad money and wanted to get all cock-diesel for freshman year of college and ordered a cycle from some third world country and waited and waited and waited but never ever got it. I stayed with gym sources since. I may pay a little more but atleast I can see what I am ploping money down for.
    cock diesel? havent ever heard that one.lol
    i dont see why these sites scam ppl if they were/are reputable they could make a shitload of money being honest too their customers as their are plenty of buyers/users that would/will use them again. its a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    cock diesel? havent ever heard that one.lol
    i dont see why these sites scam ppl if they were/are reputable they could make a shitload of money being honest too their customers as their are plenty of buyers/users that would/will use them again. its a mystery to me.
    Too easy to scam someone. Look at all the truly great sources who turned scammer in the end. They run an honest business, have money pouring in and then the light goes off.... 'Why not go in for some really big kills since my reputation is so good'.

Greed rules all. A prime example of how greed works in this world is touched on in one of the injected videos that talks about BD and their latest hard times. Anthony hits on how they were only in it for money. They did not turn scammer but their prices were really high and who knows how much longer they would have stayed in the game as a legit source.

Too easy to scam someone. Look at all the truly great sources who turned scammer in the end. They run an honest business, have money pouring in and then the light goes off.... 'Why not go in for some really big kills since my reputation is so good'.

Greed rules all. A prime example of how greed works in this world is touched on in one of the injected videos that talks about BD and their latest hard times. Anthony hits on how they were only in it for money. They did not turn scammer but their prices were really high and who knows how much longer they would have stayed in the game as a legit source.
    Yeah ive been reading on that as i have an interest in it for personal reasons, hope the shit gets worked out. and the quote 'greed rules all' is so true m8.

yeah i have a local source that i go threw, costs a lil more, but i know its 100% for sure gunna happen, person in person deal, everything goes smooth..might pay a lil more but i dont mind cuz i know its for sure, yano?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Deff will go thru legit Doc when I can afford it. I'll bet that purple labled cyp will just blow awy any UGL out there. Even if it's around ******a vial!

damn **** a bottle, ouchie madre!!! really, that much better??

yeah i have a local source that i go threw, costs a lil more, but i know its 100% for sure gunna happen, person in person deal, everything goes smooth..might pay a lil more but i dont mind cuz i know its for sure, yano?
    i gets ya bro.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Do you check him for a wire every time??

Stopped for a dui, they search his vehicle, he's facing 5-10 yrs federal for trafficking..

he wears a wire, after all, he doesn't know your wife and kids..

stay safe..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

no i dont, but everytime we meet, nothing is ever said about the juice, mainly how's it goin and such, sports talk, gas prices, known him for 3 years..and we talk occosianly about other stuff too..so he's good

how strict are the laws in the usa? not strict over here.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Do you check him for a wire every time??

Stopped for a dui, they search his vehicle, he's facing 5-10 yrs federal for trafficking..

he wears a wire, after all, he doesn't know your wife and kids..

stay safe..

Couldn't agree more with ya' Spy but you know as well as I do that we all take the exact same chances right here on these boards.

Couldn't agree more with ya' Spy but you know as well as I do that we all take the exact same chances right here on these boards.
    do you think so? has anyone ever been busted i.e not admin,nor mod. but a member for some illegal shit on a forum?

Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    do you think so? has anyone ever been busted i.e not admin,nor mod. but a member for some illegal shit on a forum?
    Unfortunately yes. An entire community was watched and compromised to the point where a lot of people went to jail.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

yep aint' that the truth..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Unfortunately yes. An entire community was watched and compromised to the point where a lot of people went to jail.
    yeah? can you discuss or is it secret squirrel shit?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Without going into a great amount of detail about it, can you give us the jist about how all that went down?

come on sir lifsta lot you cant leave us in the dark

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Raw Deal anyone?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    If anyone was scammed, im sorry.

But don't see why this is all being talked about.

If guys spend more that 20min on planning there cycle and source, then there should be no worries.

Simple as.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Without going into a great amount of detail about it, can you give us the jist about how all that went down?
    Operation Raw Deal will tell you everything you need know about it. It was a very sad day for most of us.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    If anyone was scammed, im sorry.

But don't see why this is all being talked about.

If guys spend more that 20min on planning there cycle and source, then there should be no worries.

Simple as.
    agreed

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Use common sense people, a source will never email you looking for customers and if he is somethings not right.

Thread Information