J431S is offline Banned

Bad nightmare: need some interpretor

Need some help to interpret this nightmare that was so real even after i woke up i was so worried of ****in up my life with possibility of serving prison time. In the dreamed i stabbed one my neighbor to death who for some reason i believe i somewhat envy him. I stabbed him with a knife as heavy as a 40Ib of dumbell. I stabbed him several times i was covered in pool of blood. I carried his skinny body and throw it in dumpster behind our condo building. good thing nobody saw anything. I got away with it clean. i truly despise this guy but I am wondering why am l having this murderous thought? is this part of the roid rage in progress? One thing i know for sure over the last two years since I started AAS and aggreesive workout schedul is that I'm seeking some Revenge but I dont know who my target is .

Any comment will be appreciated

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok.
    your insane.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    im just playin, i always have vivid dreams, and move violently in my sleep. Ive woken up feeling like im gonna get locked up for something ive done in my dreams several times.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Ahh, I don't live veering too deep into the dream thing because I have PTSD and my dreams are something I have no control over.
    I read Freuds book on interpretating dreams and it IS very interesting to say the least.

He narrows it down to "wish fullfillment".
    But that doesn't explain why I wake up some nights sweating in terror. My wish is not to relive all my worst moments in life.
    But I still think for some far out reason that dreams do have a purpose. And my intepretation for your dream would be that you are jealous, envious of this person, but all and all just a guess.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    none of us can accurately interpret your dream. the only thing that can be assumed is that you might be harboring some agression that is manifested in your unconcious.

i wouldnt be worried about it though, its normal

J431S is offline Banned
    Thanks guys. here's what ring sense in my mind: wishful thinking and harboring illful past which could be the symptoms for these bad dreams.

so it appears that in order for me to help myself, i have to stop making senseless wishes and shrug off old memories from my past.

sound like i need a hecka of therapy, which i can't afford nor have that kind of time!!

thanks guys!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    Need some help to interpret this nightmare that was so real even after i woke up i was so worried of ****in up my life with possibility of serving prison time. In the dreamed i stabbed one my neighbor to death who for some reason i believe i somewhat envy him. I stabbed him with a knife as heavy as a 40Ib of dumbell. I stabbed him several times i was covered in pool of blood. I carried his skinny body and throw it in dumpster behind our condo building. good thing nobody saw anything. I got away with it clean. i truly despise this guy but I am wondering why am l having this murderous thought? is this part of the roid rage in progress? One thing i know for sure over the last two years since I started AAS and aggreesive workout schedul is that I'm seeking some Revenge but I dont know who my target is .

That's some scary sh!t there! I never have nightmares. Maybe one every several years or so. 3 days ago I had one. Last night I had one. I'm cutting back on that nicotine patch I've been on to 1/2 dose. Those dreams are getting evil now, no sh!it, lol...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    to be honest i have dream about killing peole and then trying to get away with it about 2 times amonth...is it wrong that it deosnt concern me...like i know its just a dream so i wake up wife off some sweat and then go back to sleep....

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Understand what function revenge is. Is it a satisfaction? Find that you can be without this satisfaction, truly bro. You have this opportunity to become more aware of yourself and being, I would use this opportunity to bring myself more peace.

Take care bro

dreams are just your minds way of sorting out information, like defrag-ing a computer. its happens to be a coincidence that is involving people you dislike and killing, but chances are that a thought of that person entered your head that day (maybe not even consciously, you might have seen a person out of the corner of your eye but paid no attention, but sub-consciously your brain thought it was the the person you killed in your dream) and then you heard on the nes about a murder and your brain sorted it out this way. theres nothing you can do about dreams and never anything to worry about, they arent premonitions or an anything

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i have ****ed up dreams at the beginning of a cycle then it settles down, prob the massive change in hormones!

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    If you really want to get to the bottom of this, I think you should talk to your neighbor about your dream. maybe you can invite him over on a pleasent afternoon, and see what he thinks.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude Roid Rage is a myth IMO. True your a little on edge but I have taken a ton of gear and never felt out of control. Its a dream brother, nothing more. I have had dreams like that. Their is a good site if you google it on interpruting dreams. Do some research on it. If you dont like the guy that might be the reason. Dont sweat it man

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Dreams are just an opportunity to let loose a bit mentally. I wish I could kill my enemies and screw beautiful women in my dreams. Let me tell you a funny story that will make you appreciate your vivid imagination. The other day I saw the most beautiful woman I had seen in months. I could not believe her lines, shape, face, smile.... I think you get the point. Anyways I studied her, hoping to never forget the beauty and feeling the site of her brought me. Without speaking to her I went home, horny as hell and decided to enjoy my memories of her; alone! While jer**** off the vibrations of my actions woke me up! It was a stinking dream! But, without the ability to imagine something other than the norm, I freakin' went home and did that! I know you are stressed, but I would love to stab the people I hate, then screw some beautiful woman and wake up simply upset by my deepest thoughts.
    Dont worry man, they are just dreams.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just your mind letting out all the junk.. no need to worry bout dreams

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have PTSD and my therapist told me if you could see the knife feel the knife and see the blood and feel the blood and see the face and the emotions of the person you are stabbing. This is a huge warning. I had the same thing going on my therapist wanted to put me away for a while. But we did some work with me fallowing here finger like hynotic type of thing,and we got outsome real violent junk the happend to me as a child. On or off steroids you should not exspreince any of these dreams. You wana consider some share time. It could save your life. Like I said here before my anger has taken me to some very dark corners. Also do not stop liftin weights it is great meditation!!!!

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    go to dream moods .com they have common dreams interpreted by frued and others.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post

by the way thats mild violence.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Mild?

not trying to be argumentive here, but I have had many dreams that seemed very very real all my life that varied from, sex (cuming), murder, fights, extremly spooky (wake up spooked), happy, sad and none of them have ever amounted to anything... not one...

I pay them no mind... i guess everyone is different.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    here is a spiritual answer (I know coming from me) You are thinking of doing something that it in your head really bad and you think it will effect people. The dream is just telling you that you will get away with it.....doesnt mean that what you are going to do is right,just that you will get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    here is a spiritual answer (I know coming from me) You are thinking of doing something that it in your head really bad and you think it will effect people. The dream is just telling you that you will get away with it.....doesnt mean that what you are going to do is right,just that you will get away with it.
    you mean if I dream something I can get away with it just like the dream??? Oh boy, now your setting him up, and me too...lol

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    what ever happened to the good old falling dreams....

Quote Originally Posted by chopper9451 View Post
    what ever happened to the good old falling dreams....
    yea, what happen to those? i use to have those as a kid all the time... in fact everyone did... now they don't happen anymore? Calgarian, care to help us out on this one?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    If you really want to get to the bottom of this, I think you should talk to your neighbor about your dream. maybe you can invite him over on a pleasent afternoon, and see what he thinks.
    You obviously haven't watched "The Burbs"

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I don't think resentments are healthy for any of us. If you break the word resentment down it literally means to re- feel. For me, having a resentment against somebody is like me swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die. Try to resolve it some how. I don't mean confronting him or even discussing your dream with him. Its an inside job you have to do for yourself. Its not easy and it doesn't happen overnight.

Thread Information