Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

The REAL reason greg valentino's arms exploded

The real reason Greg Valentino's arms exploded is because Chuck Norris round house kicked Greg Valentino in his totally real biceps.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    They are real! Just because they are full of synthol, fat, water, puss, mucous, his unborn twin and a few other nasty things does not mean they are not real.
    Why does everyone get on him so much?

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Valentino is a legend he dont use anything bar Roids! Long live Gregs!

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    They are real! Just because they are full of synthol, fat, water, puss, mucous, his unborn twin and a few other nasty things does not mean they are not real.
    Why does everyone get on him so much?
    i totally agree

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i remember seeing him out in NYC. My girl looked at him and goes what the fvck is wrong with him. I got the dirtiest look. Aww Nicole she wasnt suttle

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i remember seeing him out in NYC. My girl looked at him and goes what the fvck is wrong with him. I got the dirtiest look. Aww Nicole she wasnt suttle
    HAHA, but being bruttaly honest he does look like he has fallen foul to a bit of gimpism with the shape on him. Maybe she thought he was disabled or something.
    like why do mongs have such big knecks? I wish my kneck was as bit as a mongs kneck!

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    hes the biggest idiot he gives steroid users and bodybuilders a bad name cuz people think he looks like a freak cuz of juice i hate that guy

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    HAHA, but being bruttaly honest he does look like he has fallen foul to a bit of gimpism with the shape on him. Maybe she thought he was disabled or something.
    like why do mongs have such big knecks? I wish my kneck was as bit as a mongs kneck!
    man you never fail to bring words into a thread i have NEVER heard in my life!

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    chuck norris is the only person who can touch MC Hammer!

GREGG VALENTINO is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    The real reason Greg Valentino's arms exploded is because Chuck Norris round house kicked Greg Valentino in his totally real biceps.
    **** YOU YOU COWARD BITCH HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN YOU COWARD BITCH.....YOU ARE NOTHING...I HAVE TWO COLUMNS IN MD....WELL KNOWN AROUND THE BB COMMUNITY....WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED TOUGH GUY?.......NOTHING YOU ARE A COWARD AFRAID TO USE YOUR REAL NAME HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN ........REAL YOU YOU COWARD

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
    **** YOU YOU COWARD BITCH HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN YOU COWARD BITCH.....YOU ARE NOTHING...I HAVE TWO COLUMNS IN MD....WELL KNOWN AROUND THE BB COMMUNITY....WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED TOUGH GUY?.......NOTHING YOU ARE A COWARD AFRAID TO USE YOUR REAL NAME HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN ........REAL YOU YOU COWARD
    Wow, the real Valentino!

Please review the board rules as their is a srict no flame policy here at AR.com. This thread was made for humor only and if it offends you, feel free to let me know.

Welcome!

(i feel special now)

GREGG VALENTINO is offline New Member
    Sorry Lego....i'm Sick Of Cowards On The Internet Talking Shit Behind There Comp Screens...afraid To Use There Real Names....cowards...tough Guys That Talk Shit....

Sorry Lego....i'm Sick Of Cowards On The Internet Talking Shit Behind There Comp Screens...afraid To Use There Real Names....cowards...tough Guys That Talk Shit....
    I understand.

But when you are famous you kind of have to expect it right?
    Like I said, anything you find offensive let me know and ill get it directed to Admin.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member

LOL in true Valentino Style. Welcome!!

BTW I love Romano's articles on Cops Juicing.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Leggo, is that really Valentino????
    I will say this though... regardless of my opinions or anyone elses that movie about him was pretty cool. I had a friends younger brother who was contemplating juicing and that movie scared his ass straight.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Leggo, is that really Valentino????
    I will say this though... regardless of my opinions or anyone elses that movie about him was pretty cool. I had a friends younger brother who was contemplating juicing and that movie scared his ass straight.
    Not only did that show scare off your friends little brother, it also set back the Pro-Steroid movement by years and years.

I did appreciate the frank matter of how he spoke of steriods .

His physique is not what I would want and i dont think he looks good, but thats my opinion. If thats what he wants more power to him. Since he is on here I would like him to either squash or confirm the synthol claims though. Plus the dude did time and paid his debt so i dont really care. I would like to chat with him though, it would be interesting to say the least.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Interesting.... *strokes chin*.... very interesting....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Greg, if that is you, I hope you stick around, would be interesting to have your point of view added to the board.

I second that BIG.... I actually have some questions I would like to ask him. Hope its not another Bonecrusher incident

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I second that BIG.... I actually have some questions I would like to ask him. Hope its not another Bonecrusher incident
    I'd prefer another bonecrusher incident rather than all the boring crap thats kicking off again right now.

yawn.

Come on Shift, you gotta find some humor in this

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Greg, if that is you, I hope you stick around, would be interesting to have your point of view added to the board.
    I will also bump that comment. Would love to have his point of view here.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    man you never fail to bring words into a thread i have NEVER heard in my life!
    Always my pleasure...

Yeah thats kneck with a 'K'..... its the new fad on the street. The new reverse txt tlk or as it is now known on the streeat, "Tecxst torque"... you know, make the word longer than it actually is.. it gonna be the neckst big thing! And also it totally fvcks up intelligent people.... ddthey carnt reead bard spelling (thats they with a silent dd, how clever is that eh?)

either that or i can hold my hand up to being a twat and spelling a easy word wrong

What are we meant to do then? talk shit infront of out comp screens?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I remember hearing that he would use dirty needles and shit like that. How come HIV is never where you need it?!?

Guys im sick of all the flaming you are doing on Greg.... leave off the guy, you are all just jelous because hes got to where he is by blood sweat and tears.

Greg Valentino for President!

xmarine30uk is offline Junior Member
    I can agree wiv that sie, fact is weve all bloody cheated, reason why were all here!!!
    But i do blive gregg needs to calm down, aint no cowards here it's a forum, to discuss a variety of topics, gregg does need to deal wiv fame a little better, when u become famous every critic worldwide is gunna wanna av a go, aint nothin personal thou.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    nice avatar gregg, they are joke just like your arms. jmo

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    wait.......IM THE REAL VALENTINO!!!!

YOU LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND YOUR MONITORS, CLAIMING TO BE ME!!!!

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

TOUGH GUYS AND COWARDS? Thats kind of funny because thats what someone that didnt need steroids to win fights or look big, would say about YOU.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 05-24-2008 at 08:12 AM.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    Lulz

g0dsend is offline Member
    that would be awsome if thats really greg...

TheArtist is offline Member
    face it... there's only a handful of people on the PLANET that think valentino's arms look "good"... most "normal" bodybuilders, and fans, think he looks retarted. and if it IS the real valentino, and we were to meet face to face, i'd still tell you, that you, and your exploded arms... look silly.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Wow, the real Greg, lol.
    I could give a **** what anyone says about you Greg. Your columns are legendary. They make me laugh. Syntherol or none.... I don't care, all top Pros use the shit. Regardless, You made a name for your self.
    I know you were flamed first, but dude.... Chill.
    Welcome to the site...

BTW, if it isn't the real you, you are SO BANNED.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I hope it is you, cause I think you are the fVkin shit.

Time will tell....

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    worst case of little man syndrome i've seen

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey Greg, I hear this pic is your brother, he is looking really pumped these days

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The REAL reason greg valentino's arms exploded-canola.jpg  

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    (for the sake of argument, I will assume this is Greg Valentino, and if it's not, I don't think I have said anything out of line, because thats how I feel.)

Aright, well, I will be achieving a degree in bios for one thing, then achieving a doctrate in some thing or another. Secondly, I don't use synthol. I think thats pretty good. Ya, I mean, thats alright I think. Plus, 25 years from now, I think I will achieve some pretty good things physically.

1. Is that the best you got? Is that the most intelligent thing you can come up with saying?

2. "I may be insane, but I am not stupid" Some good words to live by right there. I dont do stupid things, I don't rush into things either. I have never done the things discussed on this website. I have been educating myself for about 5 years now. I would like to keep it that way for quite some time. But for the rest of us, who choose to supplement our diet and training. Well, their is alot of crap going on in the media and politics. THe videos you see on this website are truthful and classy. They are positive, and a step in the right direction. YOU, pal, with your "documentary" and "talk show", feeds more fuel to the fire and is a step in the negative direction. Thanks pal.

3. It is about time that people start realizing that they need to be held accountable for their actions. Don't act all suprized and offended when people rightfully call you out for saying/doing stupid things and giving "stuff" a bad name. From what we have seen on video, I don't see any responsibility, what so ever. Perhaps your words have been butchered and edited to tell a story you really did not say. It's no excuse as one should have seen it coming.

4. If you are going to do something (irrational things) self inflicted, and you can not handle the criticism.....tough shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM
    Last edited by IronReload04; 05-24-2008 at 08:54 PM.

feanixco is offline Banned
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Ya i usually skip right past Gregs lil MD article

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information