Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gym stories

hdrider135 is offline Banned

gym stories

i wanna hear some good gym stories

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i got kicked out of my last gym, well banned i guess you could call it.

my buddy lifted up a treadmill and i assumed the pushup position underneath it. when he laid it down, he got on and started running on the treadmill while i did pushups. kills two birds. i get a great chest workout, and he gets to run sprints on varying inclines for a few minutes.

apparently management didn't think so.

lol thats not really true is it?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    today i fart on the bench and it smelled so bad i just walked away.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    there was this one banging girl in my gym on valentines day this year, i mean she was stacked, fat ass, nice breasts and a gorgeous face, very slim.. amazing.. so she was at the dumbbell rack alone on v-day so i was like "wtf?" so i started talking to her and made quick small convo and i walked away to finish workout, because that's my priority is to workout in there, so we're shooting looks at each other and stuff, so i do my treadmill cardio after thew eights and she gets on next to me, and we start talking again.. i was about to ask her if she wanted to go out tonight since obviously we both didn't have plans.. but i asked her age first and she was 14 so i stopped the treadmill and went home

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I used to work out at Gold's East Tokyo and this old Japanese guy comes in wearing the same striped singlet that you used to see bodybuilders wearing in the early 90's. The dude was pretty skinny and had a gut that hung over his Gold's gym weight lifting belt. Pretty funny to look at.

Anyway, he goes over to the power rack, sets the safety pins at the lowest possible setting, and then lays a straight bar across the pins. He then loads up the bar with as many 45 pound plates as each side can hold, including the safety collar. There must have been like 9 plates on each side. Well, he cinches up his belt, slaps himself a few times, screams "Yosh!" and tries to deadlift that sucker. This guy was straining and shaking with all his might, but that bar didn't move an inch.

After about 10 seconds, he stops, looks around, and then walks over to get a drink of water. He was even walking like he had a couple of logs under each arm! Anyhow, I thought that he'd move on to something else, but after a couple minutes of walking around the gym and chatting with other old Japanese guys, he goes back over to the power rack and tries to lift all that weight again! And he tried a few more times after that.

I later found out that he did this one thing on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The guy was a nut, but entertaining as well.

Yosh!!!!!

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    I used to work out at Gold's East Tokyo and this old Japanese guy comes in wearing the same striped singlet that you used to see bodybuilders wearing in the early 90's. The dude was pretty skinny and had a gut that hung over his Gold's gym weight lifting belt. Pretty funny to look at.

Anyway, he goes over to the power rack, sets the safety pins at the lowest possible setting, and then lays a straight bar across the pins. He then loads up the bar with as many 45 pound plates as each side can hold, including the safety collar. There must have been like 9 plates on each side. Well, he cinches up his belt, slaps himself a few times, screams "Yosh!" and tries to deadlift that sucker. This guy was straining and shaking with all his might, but that bar didn't move an inch.

After about 10 seconds, he stops, looks around, and then walks over to get a drink of water. He was even walking like he had a couple of logs under each arm! Anyhow, I thought that he'd move on to something else, but after a couple minutes of walking around the gym and chatting with other old Japanese guys, he goes back over to the power rack and tries to lift all that weight again! And he tried a few more times after that.

I later found out that he did this one thing on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The guy was a nut, but entertaining as well.

LOLOLOL, dude that is nuts!!!!!!!!!! I'd be keeled over lau***n' on the floor. That is definately a good one. F*ckin'......... yosh?!?! LOLOL, unbelievable.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yosh!!!

I will do it from now on every time I deadlift!!!

I joined a new gym about a month ago and in between sets I noticed this old guy looking in the mirror talking to himself. I didn't think much of it, but then I noticed him doing it again but he was yelling this time. So I see him a few days later and he is doing the same thing, yelling even more. I thought maybe it was his way of pumping himself up. I finish my workout and go in the locker room and he is in there yelling at the mirror, so I take off my headphones to hear what he is yelling about and he is screming about politics at himself

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    just today I had a guy put on 135 for squats and starts yelling like he got shot... everyone in the gym stopped doing there thing and turned around and looked..... was so funny..... oh and I also fell off a treadmill before ( member to tie ur shoes)

200byjune is offline Senior Member

Blog Entries
    ya number 3 looks about right

Blog Entries
    same underwear too

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    not really a gym story but something weird,
    There is this one guy I always see working out at the gym mostly doing like arobic excercises and such, well anyhow I went to the gym today and I see him there nothing illregular but I finish up my workout and go out to my car and start heading home.
    I live about 20 minutes away from my gym.
    So I am at a redlight and it is just a habbit to look over at the car along side of me,
    so when I do I see that guy we both kinda looked at each other for a split second I know he knew who I was too.
    so anyhow the light turns green and I start driving.
    Traffic is kinda busy so i'm breaking out a few moves and what not,
    and I notice that this guy is right behind me.
    so he pretty much stays behind me the whole way...untill I get about five minutes from my house and I'm like okay this is pretty weird.
    So I start to go through this area that I know nobody lives and hes still right behind me.
    so I do a quick U-turn and speed off and get a couple cars ahead of him and that was that. That was a little strange to me though....somebody following you from the gym?
    I don't know if I should say something to him next time or what.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    There was this guy at the gym for his first time and he was getting the basic breakdown from the trainer. So the trainer puts him on the leg press with a 45lb on each side. This guy after his second rep starts screaming like a little bitch everyone in the joint is like wtf is this guys problem. I'm getting a shake before I leave and the manager is there and asks how was my workout? I told him your trainers need to teach proper gym etiquitte to new customers.

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids View Post
    Yosh!!!

I will do it from now on every time I deadlift!!!
    LMAO......post a vid please Yosh!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    not really a gym story but something weird,
    There is this one guy I always see working out at the gym mostly doing like arobic excercises and such, well anyhow I went to the gym today and I see him there nothing illregular but I finish up my workout and go out to my car and start heading home.
    I live about 20 minutes away from my gym.
    So I am at a redlight and it is just a habbit to look over at the car along side of me,
    so when I do I see that guy we both kinda looked at each other for a split second I know he knew who I was too.
    so anyhow the light turns green and I start driving.
    Traffic is kinda busy so i'm breaking out a few moves and what not,
    and I notice that this guy is right behind me.
    so he pretty much stays behind me the whole way...untill I get about five minutes from my house and I'm like okay this is pretty weird.
    So I start to go through this area that I know nobody lives and hes still right behind me.
    so I do a quick U-turn and speed off and get a couple cars ahead of him and that was that. That was a little strange to me though....somebody following you from the gym?
    I don't know if I should say something to him next time or what.

That's crazy man. I probably would have got out and gave him the finger LOL.

hhahaaha there is this older gentleman who is always on the eliptical in shorts so short that i swear... his dick should be hanging out of them. haha it's always funny to see, because he's so old he doesn't give a **** what he's wearing or what people think.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    when im in the gym i always see the little kids come in and do bench press everyday. this kid couldnt be more then 115lbs comes in and puts 225 on the bar im on the bench right next to him like looking thinking and his buddy comes over the kid goes im trying to get it 8 tmies his spots like alright he get it down and him and his spot couldnt lift it up once. so im just starring for 5 seconds to see if hes ****ing around or somthing then he starts screaming my chest hurts so i lifted it off of him and im like why do u have so much weight on there he goes cuz i dont wanna be embaresed doing light weight. i tell the poor kid dont give a sh-it what people think of u all that matters is that ur in here busting ur ass idk it was funny u had to be there watching the kid trying to get it off of him but ive seen funnier this was just thursday so it was recent lol

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i bet a ton of ppl have stories like this, but i go to a gym that has ALOT of old people and i went in once in the morning before school and started cardio about 545, well i noticed this lady going so slow on a bike that she's hardly moving, but i dont think much of it so i finish my workout, shower and get ready to go, by now it's 730 and as i'm bout to leave i notice the lady is still on the machine but it doesn't look like it's moving and i'm like, WTF, so i walk over and this lady is passed out on the machine and shes drooling and snoring, LOL, i was on the ground lau***ng, but i went and got the manager to make sure she was okay, turns out she just fell asleep while doing her cardio LOL

lol i have a feeling that doesnt happen 2 often

a buddy of mine was doing leg raises or whatever on that thing where you stand vertical with your arms on rests and lift your legs straight up for working abs. anyways he was doing those and was kicking his legs straight out and some guy walked by and my friend kicked him right in the face under the chin.
    farting at the gym is always funny but embarassing
    also cant stand those guys comin to the gym smelling like a spicy foot

I got another one. A long time ago I used to lift at Tipness in Shinjuku, which I didn't know was a gay gym (nothing against gays, Carlos is pretty damn sexy IMO). The first time I lifted there, it was back day. So I started out with pull ups and I've done 6 (of 10)reps on my first set when this mid-40s Japanese guy wearing a white full-body see-through spandex leotard comes up behind me and puts his hands under my ass. I said, "What the fvck are you doing?" He gets this big smile on his face and replies, "I'm giving you a spot."

Another time at Gold's I wanted to use the hack squat machine, but a Japanese guy was already using it. So, I stretched out a bit and patiently waited until he was done...or so I thought. He grabbed all his stuff and left the gym area, so he was done doing hacks, right? Wrong!

He comes back in 10 minutes later and tells me to get off the hack because he's still using it. I said, "WTF? You've been gone for 10 minutes!" He replied, "I was taking a smoke break."

Come to find out that between every set, this guy goes over to the "Health Bar" inside Gold's (where they have a cigarette vending machine), has a smoke, then comes back in the gym area.

My last story for the day.

Japanese like to yell all sorts of stuff before they lift, like "Yosh!" (Yeah/All right/Good!) and "Yoisho!" (no real meaning, just said before you lift something...hell, even old ladies say it before standing up).

Anyhow, these two guys are doing squats and while one of them is lifting, the other one shouts, "Skuato...ichi! Skuato...ni! Skuato...san!" He does 8 reps and the spotter starts shouting, "Haito! Haito!" (Fight! Fight!) and the dude sqatting shouts, "Ippatsu!" (Let's do it!).

I had to quit Gold's, 'cause this stuff went on every day and I was always lau***ng too hard to get a good workout.

anabollocks is offline New Member
    a few months ago my normal gym was shut so i went to a diff one down the road... so anyway i start my routine and eventually get to the bench.

I start off at like 70kg and start working my way up.. then i get to 100kg and by this time my chest has had a decent workout but i try to do it anyway. i get 1 rep of 100 then drop the bar on my neck and start choking. Next thing i know some dude is lifting the bar off me asking if im ok. After about 20 seconds i was fine but im never setting foot in that gym again lol

Needless to say i learned my lesson.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    There is a dude, mid 40's, grey hair, looks like a real sleazeball for some reason. He is one of those socializers that never actually works out. He just tries to **** girls who are 15-22. He is also, always ****ing naked everytime I go to take a piss. Whatever, some people are more naked than others, right?

So, I go in the bathroom (tiny bladder, I always piss once at least), and this dude has his leg propped up on a bench (****ing naked of course), and I cant help but notice, he is powdering his totally shaved nut-sack. He wasnt hiding it or being discreet. Powder. That kinda makes me think, "what, do you have dermatitis on your cock? thats gross". But it was like 5:00 pm. Time to powder my pubic area. I was just so grossed out, I wanted to punch this guy in the face and let people find him naked with his powdery balls on the tile floor. I dont need to see your dick you ****ing pervert. You cant possibly explain why he needs to always be doing something like this. Nothing against gays. If Rossane Bar was powdering her huge flacid labia, I would be just as grossed out. Guy reminds me of the Giggaty Giggaty Giggaty guy on Family Guy, and I think hes trying to **** anything that will move.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    How about i saw a cat using collars on the smith machine.....WTF.....idiot...

lol this is a good thread

running_scared is offline Junior Member
    Last week I was in my gym when 6 of kids from high school showed up, all around 140, but gearing under armour tight shirt edition tops, headbanging and being complete douches in general. Well 3 of them go for arms, 1 goes for bench and the other two start with cardio. I know some good comedy is going to come from watching these kids, since I just finished my day and was getting ready to leave.

I start watching the chest kid, because he looks like he wants something to prove while looking like a mysterious badass. No warmup or stretching, this kid throws on 2 plates a side and says quietly to himself 'for sparta'. Skinny kid proceeds to lift bar and it falls onto his chest. My eyes go 0_0. thankfully he was ok, but i didn't know if i wanted to laugh at him for feel sorry for him.

same kid now pretty much gives up on benchpress in embarassment, and heads to his friends over at the squat rack for some curls. He looks and notices there is only 10 pounds of weight on each side, so runs over to the weights, loads up 45lbs on each end and grabs the bar, he bears all his teeth to the mirror (i'm giggling at this point out loud) and starts to lift with a grunt. I'm watching the kid make enough noise to drowned out a pregnant woman with all his grunting. The kids back arched enough I'm suprised he didn't fall over. But he makes it! Kids all thrilled with himself, proceeds to high five his friends and flexes infront of the mirror.

Good times.

facile is offline Member
    the guy powdering his balls reminds of a time when I went to take a piss, my gym has a small area 3 urinals and 3 sinks, not much room. I take a piss and turn around to see the naked guy who just came out of the shower with one leg up on the counter mouisterizing???? WTF, I couldn't get to the sink to wash my hands.

Maybe it's me but mouisterizing????? Especially with a leg up on the sink.

I just said what the **** rather loud and skipped the handwashing.

Do you guys mouisterize nude at the sinks ?

no. and by no i mean yes. haa but no seriously.

Japanese like to yell all sorts of stuff before they lift, like "Yosh!" (Yeah/All right/Good!) and "Yoisho!" (no real meaning, just said before you lift something...hell, even old ladies say it before standing up).

Anyhow, these two guys are doing squats and while one of them is lifting, the other one shouts, "Skuato...ichi! Skuato...ni! Skuato...san!" He does 8 reps and the spotter starts shouting, "Haito! Haito!" (Fight! Fight!) and the dude sqatting shouts, "Ippatsu!" (Let's do it!).

I had to quit Gold's, 'cause this stuff went on every day and I was always lau***ng too hard to get a good workout.
    Dude your stories are good LOL

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    i got kicked out of my last gym, well banned i guess you could call it.

my buddy lifted up a treadmill and i assumed the pushup position underneath it. when he laid it down, he got on and started running on the treadmill while i did pushups. kills two birds. i get a great chest workout, and he gets to run sprints on varying inclines for a few minutes.

apparently management didn't think so.

That's actually pretty damn nuts LOL

Fordfan01 is offline Member

CSAR long time no see man. How u been?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    i bet a ton of ppl have stories like this, but i go to a gym that has ALOT of old people and i went in once in the morning before school and started cardio about 545, well i noticed this lady going so slow on a bike that she's hardly moving, but i dont think much of it so i finish my workout, shower and get ready to go, by now it's 730 and as i'm bout to leave i notice the lady is still on the machine but it doesn't look like it's moving and i'm like, WTF, so i walk over and this lady is passed out on the machine and shes drooling and snoring, LOL, i was on the ground lau***ng, but i went and got the manager to make sure she was okay, turns out she just fell asleep while doing her cardio LOL
    I use to work at a gym n this old lady was going so slow on the bike, the screen said " begin pedalling now"... Its not that funny now, but when it happened i was bustn up lau***ng

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Not to diff then most gyms but its kinda funny. I took my gf to the gym with me n this squishy 45-50 something yr old dude is on the machines doing rows, looking directly at my gf n grunting really really loud. Im on the pec dec/ real delt machine thing doing my rear delts, guy walks past me n tells me im on the machine backwords. LOL??? then he goes past my gf talking to himself saying some shit like "ah guy must be new hua hua". She told me that n i couldnt help but laugh. N he was never seen again lol

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    We have a guy in our gym that no matter what exercise he is doing, he loads up until there is no more room for weights, Literally. On the leg press he puts 45 on the sides till no more will fit, then stacks dumbells on top of eachother on top of the machine then he does his presses...moving the bar just about a half inch in both directions. he does the same on the bench. loads it with 45s until there is no more room and then hoists it to lockout. then he raises his stomach off of the bench up to the bar. I have no idea how he does it...but the bar never moves. I couldnt even keep that much weight from crushing me but hey... to each his own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information