Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member

The biggest fear of a 40 year old single guy!

Just watching the omnibus of East Enders ..

A woman is turning 22, out of the blue her long lost father turns up... now the guy is black and as most know they age better than whites... anyway this episode was on the other night,and my gf said he dont look like hes old enough to be her father etc.

Anyway its on in the background now and i just stared listening to it. hes trying to get back in his daughters life, and has offered to take her our for dinnner for her birthday, so i thought "wonder how many of the locals would mistake him for her new bf?"

Then i thought (even more off the cuff) imagine if she went out on the piss and pulled him in a bar (both oblivious to how they are related) then they get it on as many 22 year old women do with guys in thier ealry 40's these days.....

I know its sick, but what im thinking of is, wonder how many times this kinda thing has happend and if they have ever found out in the end....

Now im thinking of, what if im single when im 40 something.... ?..... really puts you off the idea of going round knobbing young tottie dont it!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It can happen bro. In this case it was brother & sister...

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu...twins.married/

BTW, I notice Blacks do age better than Whites too.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Man be care full there are people on this website that take things out of context and turn them racist. Then they they go crying to admin. Then you get a no reason vacation. It happen to me it can happen to you. There are some REAL babies here.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about banging your daughter by mistake, maybe you should spend a little more time getting to know the women you meet. LOL.
    I guess the looser you are with your junk, the more likely you are to stick it in some pretty messed up stuff before realizing you shouldn't have. I would like to wish your goodies the best of luck as there is certainly a lot of bad stuff out there.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    remaining single!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    its true, blacks do tend to age better than whites. what could possibly be construed as racism in that comment? if someone manages to find one, then they need a life

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    its true, blacks do tend to age better than whites. what could possibly be construed as racism in that comment? if someone manages to find one, then they need a life
    oh yull see one of the big baby's will be by soon to cry to admin about this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I am an old white fart and sometimes I feel like I am aging faster than a dog!

madchem is offline New Member

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    Yeah, its true. I was sat waiting for the missus in Sansburys the toehr day with the lil one in the pram. This African naitive lady came and sat beside me, and was asking about the baby etc. As im not a Londoner and brought up in Deliverence country in Wales i have no probelm in striking up convos with strangers (i didnt assume she was gonna do a walk by). after a good what must have been 10-15 minutes we ended up talking about the Uk n stuff, she said she has been over here since the 70's and she is sick of it now and wants to go back to africa as people (as she said it) have nothing but a mud hutt and goats are happy without a care in the world and all you see in London is miserable faces of people who have everything but still aint happy... im like yea true. Anyway amongst this convo she told me her age... 58! "im thinking fvck me she looks like shes in her late 30's!"

Like Timm said if anyone can find offence to this they really need to get a life.

I know what i said can an probably has happend.
    Once on the way home from work i was chatting to a mate of mine and saying ive noticed how pig ugly these people on small concil estates are.He replied "inbreeding".... i ponder ofr amo and say you know what i think you could be on to something there. Think about it like....
    A guy in his early or late teens goes out and gets drunk, shafts the next bush pig that comes along, she gets preggers and ends up a single mum.
    He goes and does thti same thing over and over....
    Next there are a load of half borthers and sisters all around a similar age....
    They dont know they are related
    they do the same as theri parents use to
    next thing the one girl is up the duff with a half brother and unbeknonw to her ends up having a "overbreed" child

Now we all know what happens when you over breed dogs..... they get cute and really ill with it..... but people.... jesus they dont half get ugly!

On the first post though, this would have to be a more isolated incident but relaly imagien how sick you would feel if it happend lol....
    Im safe though guys dont worry.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I know what i said can an probably has happend.
    Once on the way home from work i was chatting to a mate of mine and saying ive noticed how pig ugly these people on small concil estates are.He replied "inbreeding".... i ponder ofr amo and say you know what i think you could be on to something there. Think about it like....
    A guy in his early or late teens goes out and gets drunk, shafts the next bush pig that comes along, she gets preggers and ends up a single mum.
    He goes and does thti same thing over and over....
    Next there are a load of half borthers and sisters all around a similar age....
    They dont know they are related
    they do the same as theri parents use to
    next thing the one girl is up the duff with a half brother and unbeknonw to her ends up having a "overbreed" child

Now we all know what happens when you over breed dogs..... they get cute and really ill with it..... but people.... jesus they dont half get ugly!

On the first post though, this would have to be a more isolated incident but relaly imagien how sick you would feel if it happend lol....
    Im safe though guys dont worry.

All I can say about this whole issue is ugh...

Thread Information