dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Smile Quitting my job tomorrow of 3+years and they have know idea!!!

These fukers have been dogging me pretty hard these past few months particularly the main boss of the whole plant"The gay dude"I' spoke of his bullshit passive aggressiveness in another thread.I start my new job Monday so I wanted to make sure I finished this last pay period strong,if I gave them my 2 weeks they would have most likely sent me home and last pay period would have been light on hrs.Can't wait to see the surprised look on this ass h o l e s face cause I'm the only other operator besides the head operator that can run the new arc furnace,so another words if that guy calls out the managers have to run the furnace and they all suck and never get the weight they need before 5 O"clock haha fuk'em.Just felt like sharing

numbat is offline Member
    Hell yeah man. Ive never felt stuck in any job and when ppl F*** with me enough I load my shit up and bail. This might incline them to treat there next employee a little better.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, your doing the walk out....AWESOME!!! Go out with a F****** bang bro. Be like F-U F-U F-U, your cool, and F-U I'm out. Yo let us know man

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Dude, your doing the walk out....AWESOME!!! Go out with a F****** bang bro. Be like F-U F-U F-U, your cool, and F-U I'm out. Yo let us know man
    Awesome buddy rofl

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i'm happy for you its a great feeling. I left one job i was miserable at. I called my boss at 4pm and told him i was giving him 2 hour notice not 2 weeks. I'm done at 6pm.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i'm happy for you its a great feeling. I left one job i was miserable at. I called my boss at 4pm and told him i was giving him 2 hour notice not 2 weeks. I'm done at 6pm.
    NICE!!But I need to see the look on this pricks face so it'll be my final guest appearence,and 1 to remember.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    right on bro. good luck with everything

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Be careful with stuff like that guys. When I am interviewing candidates if I see someone has ever walked out on a job then I will not hire them. It sucks because it sounds like you got treated badly but alot of hiring managers will not consider the 'why' but only the action of walking out.
    The problem is that you can never actually verify why the person left. If they are just a job hooper and got bored or if the working conditions were really that bad.
    Anyway I am happy you have a new job, and I hope it works out better for you. Good luck bro.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, as long as they cant take money from you or get you into trouble for giving them 5 mins notice at the end of the day, go for it! It will feel like such an awesome feeling and I guarantee you will be laughing your head off when you walk outside, remembering what their dumb, surprised faces looked like when you dropped that lil bomb! Good luck man with the new job.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    You sure you aren't just a shitty worker and they've been treating you like that hoping you'd leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You sure you aren't just a shitty worker and they've been treating you like that hoping you'd leave?

So

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    NICE!!But I need to see the look on this pricks face so it'll be my final guest appearence,and 1 to remember.
    You should walk up to him and shake his hand with excitement and a huge smile and while your shaking his hand say happily to him how much you want to thank him for giving you the motivation(this is were were tone changes with glee and laughter ) to leave this dead end job that you will be stuck at for the rest of your life.Then say it really isnt your fault that you have the personality of a rock and it definatley isnt your fault that know one in this place can stand you,but keep your head up maybe if your lucky one day someone might actually look at you as if you are part of the human race....Oh ya you might want to put your sneakers on,someone has to try to fill my shoes,ahh dont bother you will only be kidding yourself if you think you can do as much as i have in 8 hours.And his reply will be.....

lol

as soon as you give him the news..pull out a camera and snap a picture right in his face...and just say picture of speechless asshole...PRICELESS

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif View Post
    as soon as you give him the news..pull out a camera and snap a picture right in his face...and just say picture of speechless asshole...PRICELESS
    Damn I have no camera phone,priceless absolutly fukin priceless.The first suggestion was also hilarious.I'll have to remember it word for word.

ill get you a camera,when are you gonna do it.

oh and take a photo copy of your time card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif View Post
    ill get you a camera,when are you gonna do it.
    Tomorrow but the main jurk o f f won't be there any way,he's on some bone smugglers cruise.But good stuff on the copy of my time card.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha good luck bro. that is awsome.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Imagine if they fired you first thing in the morning?

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the new job!

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Imagine if they fired you first thing in the morning?
    That'd be awesome,I have 18,000+ in unemployment I'll suck that up for 48 weeks and start my new job next summer

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    best wishes

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Woooo Quit That Shit

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Let us know how it went bro. lol

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    Let us know how it went bro. lol
    The main dude I don't like wasn't there damn!!!!But I just went in told the 1 manager I'm cool with that I'm out and thanks for all your help,he was cool everyone else could blow me so I didn't even tell anyone I was leaving even know I saw a couple first shifters when I went in to bounce on these pricks.It was nothing the guy I'm cool with knows I'll never have the things I want in life making 16$ hr,so the next chapter begins.But my apartment I was set to move into tomorrow isn't gonna happen,apparently selling crack and murder is the thing to do so I had to eat my 400 deposit and my bud is letting me move in his really nice apt.I got my own bedroom and bathroom pretty lucky,feels good to know I still have friends to count on on such short notice,and he's only charging me 400 a month,I'm gonna stack even more $ now SSSWEEEEET!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 05-30-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    thats awesome that its over with. now you can move on to bigger and better. your friend is good ppl for letting you move in and having those amenities for that much.
    Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    thats awesome that its over with. now you can move on to bigger and better. your friend is good ppl for letting you move in and having those amenities for that much.
    Good Luck!!
    You said brother,killer abs man great job

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    You said brother,killer abs man great job
    thanks dude. that was about a month ago. ive lost em a little bit. lol. gotta cut out all the donuts and ice cream. that starts next week. im going to be grumpy

Thread Information