Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gators is offline Banned
    Went out 25 miles offshore today, caught limit of Red Snapper (nothing under 22", 3 were 10-12#) and Red Grouper, but the Gag grouper bit was slow, water is getting too hot for much of a Gag bite. Beautiful day on the water, enough wind to keep us from broiling but not much in the way of seas.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    some nice fish! I'm into bass and trout, got a few bass rigs including a big swimbait rig (my favorite) to get the hogs, and a fly rig for mountain trout.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    nice pics, my pc is busted with all my pictures on it...I have them on CD somewhere but still unpacking so in due time. I just went home to South Louisiana for 2 weeks and went out on my dads boat, he lives on Lake Pontchartrain...it was a nice trip caught 15 specs and a nice flounder. I just moved from Hawaii to California and I have a
    SeaSwirl Striper 2101WA. I haven;t taken it out yet since I moved to San Diego but I sure as hell would like to(HOLLA IF YAH HEAR ME!) Fishing is kickass and it is quality time that you cannot put a price on.

VisceralReaction is offline Junior Member
    Heck yea man nice fish. I like going out deep and 'bouncing' for the gag grouper off the FL coast. Another fav of mine is going for the redfish in the mangroves. Ill usually follow that up with some trout afterwards on the same trip. Wish I still lived in FL!

shootdeep is offline Member
    Bass fisherman here. Large and smallmouth. I used to fish club tournaments, but I only fish open tournaments now. Occasionally i fish salt for stripers and I've been to Alaska twice on photography and king salmon trips. Kings are AWESOME!!! They fight forever and they are GREAT eating!!!!

Moscow J is offline New Member
    My 'dream' trip, hopefully in 09, is Kamchatka Russia, it's supposed to be the chit.[/QUOTE]

If you're going to be in Russia, fish for taimen. I'm not sure if they range as far as Kamchatka. I think they're found mostly in rivers in southern Siberia and northern Mongolia. They're supposed to be the largest of the salmon species. They get HUGE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information