Question Bloodwork question

Where do BB's get their bloodwork done? Is there anyway you can do this and have your insurance foot the bill? How often should you have bloodwork done when on a cycle? I have labs from when I was in the Army and I know how to read them, but a doctor usually only request a lab if I am sick. I'm not really sure how to go about telling the doctor I want a lab cause I'm on AAS, cause it seems that insurance wouldn't cover that. I know it probably can vary alot, but what is the average costs for bloodwork if you pay for it on your own?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most insurances companies cover bloodwork. I know mine does, and I get it done 2x a year... Out of pocket cost, I have no idea though.. Def a smart choice to get it done before your start..

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Im getting mine done next week, I just request it when I scheduled my apointment and I assume my insurance will cover it.

Yeah I was looking at test's online and it is quite expensive, as in hundreds of dollars expensive.

bigt10 is offline Member
    no shouldnt be. tell the doctor a reason shell do it.

In USA be careful but in countries where you can legally use AAS just ask your doctor.

The doc will be pleased to make sure that your concerned about your health and want to make sure everything is fine.

But lol dont tell the doctor you got low test on cycle when oyur injecting it.

I would get checked up in PCT.

Thread Information