Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    J431S is offline Banned

do most women like bodybuildders?

do most women really like serious weight lifers, i'm thinking they don't and in many instances they even get scared of them? i also think medium weight power lifers attracts more 'babes' than super advance power lifters on roid. ...just some reflection.... what's your thought on that?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Well first off a power lifeter is diff from a bb'er.

But no women do not like real bb'ers. They like guy in shape with muscles yes but when you get to big no.

Who cares what they like or dislike.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    Well first off a power lifeter is diff from a bb'er.

But no women do not like real bb'ers. They like guy in shape with muscles yes but when you get to big no.

Who cares what they like or dislike.
    I agree with this. Most women tell me its disgusting. The lighter , tone, model type guys are found to be more attractive then heavier BB's.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    It's very noticable in Hollywood too. The newer superheroes are no longer Arnold types, but slender, more toned icons such as Christian Bale or Brad Pitt types, so it's not just women that aren't finding bb's appealing, but society in general. Kind of depressing.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Do most guys like big fat women, no but some do. Its a matter of taste at an individual level.

nameuser is offline Junior Member
    When the muscles look like they restrict your movement, or slow you down, that's when it starts to get unappealing.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    they dont like big MF, they like brad pit!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    they dont like big MF, they like brad pit!
    Yeah but who doesnt like brad pitt

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah but who doesnt like brad pitt
    Especially with all the money he got . Sometimes its hard to figure out girls like guys like brad pit cause they look good or because they have more money?

a girl I worked with she had a really good looking friend ...espacially her ass was nice....anyway she would only date with big muscular guys.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I think most dont get into the pro bodybuilder look, but most love someone who is Jacked up. Its a crap shoot though brother.
    Yo DSM, whats your opinion on gay guys. How do you feel about it. Just curious about the other sides opinion?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah it is a total crap shoot. Ive heard both sides. Thats why you should always train for yourself and no one else. You could be in absolute perfect shape and there will still be some stupid broad out there that says ewwww he's too big. FVCK EM!

Abbot, NKOTB bro????lol. You getting all excited for their reunion tour bro???jkjkjk

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Yeah it is a total crap shoot. Ive heard both sides. Thats why you should always train for yourself and no one else. You could be in absolute perfect shape and there will still be some stupid broad out there that says ewwww he's too big. FVCK EM!
    IF a girl is saying that I will tell her to go for it ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Abbot, NKOTB bro????lol. You getting all excited for their reunion tour bro???jkjkjk
    LMAO! Fvck yeah! I got my denim hat, denim jacket and tight stoned washed jeans all nice and laid out for the show (denim jacket complete with over-sized NKOTB button)......Look at what a bad-ass Donny is!

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    IF a girl is saying that I will tell her to go for it ...lol
    LOL! Nah that was me saying Fvck them snotty, A and F model lovin, hookers. Most girls are so f'in clueless, anybody can have a six pack when there 140lbs

Abbot, Man you really are " Hannging Tough " bro..... Sissy.....jkjkjk

LMAO!!!! Good stuff. I laugh my arse off everytime I look at my avatar. I must say Im pretty proud of it. You could even say that my avatar has "The Right Stuff." HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Dude I'm not buying it brother... Your a closet NKOTB fan. Probably dance around your place listening to them and when they play a slow song you probably sit their eating Ice Cream, choking back tears with a box of tissues.....lol...jkjkjk bro, had to say it

LMAO! Nice. Never thought I'd see a thread get hijacked on here for NKOTB discussion....Maybe I should change my avatar, its causing too many distractions....And whats wrong with throwing on a New Kids ballad, eating a gallon of chunky monkey and having a nice good cry at the end of a long day, LMAO!!!!!

LMAO.... Dude to funny. And sorry about the hijack, but the Avatar is just to funny. And bro their's nothing wrong with a good cry. They made serious ballads....LOL. You ever need a shoulder to cry on, well, call Calgarian...lol, To funny bro

LMAO.... Dude to funny. And sorry about the hijack, but the Avatar is just to funny. And bro their's nothing wrong with a good cry. They made serious ballads....LOL. You ever need a shoulder to cry on, well, call Calgarian...lol, To funny bro
    Easy there I am not DSM.....I feel uncomfortable with comments like that... but If its a women my shoulder and one other thing is all hers

xero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    do most women really like serious weight lifers?
    No most woman really seriously dislike bodybuilders.

I think it also has a lot to do with how insecure woman are these days. If a woman feels bad about the way her body looks, the last thing she wants is a guy with a great physique reminding her how bad she looks (eventhough in most cases she looks perfectly fine ...crazy dames)

Oh C, dont get your thong in a bunch I'm just messing with you.
    I think most woman love the Jacked guys, just some more than others. This girl I am chatting with now, like muscles but its not that important to her. Like I said in my thread though, this little blond I destroyed a couple weeks ago loved it. She had my shirt off at the bar and could not keep her hands off me in bed. Her body was on point too. Wish I could post videos and picutres for you guys. Gotta great one of this smokin hot cougar who rapped me too

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    I think it also has a lot to do with how insecure woman are these days. If a woman feels bad about the way her body looks, the last thing she wants is a guy with a great physique reminding her how bad she looks (eventhough in most cases she looks perfectly fine ...crazy dames)
    I dont buy it. Everyone has different taste. I can post pics of girls i think are 10's with great fake d's and everything. And i know a few guys on here dont like big tits. So are they insecure too?

Gix, I gotta send you some pictures and Vids bro...

Gix, I gotta send you some pictures and Vids bro...
    oh boy i can only imagine

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    It depends.......A good looking dude without muscle, will be a better looking dude with muscle, up to a point.....In my mind, that point is 1993 dorian yates movement and on.

I bet you shawn ray and flex wheeler were pulling ass in the early to mid 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I dont buy it. Everyone has different taste. I can post pics of girls i think are 10's with great fake d's and everything. And i know a few guys on here dont like big tits. So are they insecure too?
    Nope....I agree that it is also a matter of personal preferences. But how can you compare the way a man thinks and the way a woman thinks, not even close. I've met plenty of girls who were insanley hot and skinny as a rail and all they ever talked about was their "love handles." Just seems to me that more and more you see attractive girls with skinny douche bags because they dont want the guy to be the center of attention in the relaitonship, I would classify those girls as insecure. But yes, the other side of it is just the fact that some girls dig big muscles and some dont.

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    do most women really like serious weight lifers, i'm thinking they don't and in many instances they even get scared of them? i also think medium weight power lifers attracts more 'babes' than super advance power lifters on roid. ...just some reflection.... what's your thought on that?
    who gives a shit what they like bro. do what YOU like to do.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    as long as it doesnt resemble Greg Valentino.....because you would never get layed then.

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    i care what they like. I want to stick my penis in them

Action shots brother!!!! I wanna make some in New Jersey in a few weeks to bro

i care what they like. I want to stick my penis in them
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Good stuff.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    If you are pro size they yeh it will be a problem, but otherwise, dont buy into the "not attracted to big guys" rubbish. Women are on the whole more attracted to guys that are in good shape, but they have preconceptions about them (which are mostly true lol) and feel insecure/intimidated around us. In my experience, its easier to have one nighters/flings as a guy in good shape, but harder to get a woman to commit, because they assume that I would cheat/ love myself more than them.

[QUOTE=MastaAce;4007047]If you are pro size they yeh it will be a problem, but otherwise, dont buy into the "not attracted to big guys" rubbish. Women are on the whole more attracted to guys that are in good shape, but they have preconceptions about them (which are mostly true lol) and feel insecure/intimidated around us. In my experience, its easier to have one nighters/flings as a guy in good shape, but harder to get a woman to commit, because they assume that I would cheat/ love myself more than them.[/QUOTE]

Ah well put, I get stereo-typed as a "player" or "mimbo" more often than not and it drives me crazy. I dont have anything against one-night stands, but it gets frustrating sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    If you are pro size they yeh it will be a problem, but otherwise, dont buy into the "not attracted to big guys" rubbish. Women are on the whole more attracted to guys that are in good shape, but they have preconceptions about them (which are mostly true lol) and feel insecure/intimidated around us. In my experience, its easier to have one nighters/flings as a guy in good shape, but harder to get a woman to commit, because they assume that I would cheat/ love myself more than them.
    do you think the same thing about women? Do you assume if your gf is hot she is cheating?

llrockyll is offline Member
    do you think the same thing about women? Do you assume if your gf is hot she is cheating?
    i do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information