IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

ultimate warrior duscusses steroids/chris B. with hannity/colmes

I have never seen this video......seen the kevin nash, but not warrior's vid....I think he did aright.....awesome video worht a watch

I was going to post this in response to the other thread.....But, this video diserves it's own thread imo

lol, well somebody commented in that thread "o he must be on steroids , he's a walking pun" or something to that affect? well duh dudes....

ps- before wrestling, the man wanted to be iffbb pro bodybuilder.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    where's the vid?

o shit

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    he gets so angry

he played it cool at times. kevin nash owns this woman reporter on aas...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkBL4KO0WU&NR=1

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    shit is so frustrating how the media tries to spin shit and cuts nash off when he is making legit points

nash did awesome. But I still think warrior owned those two, as kevin did as well. fox may not have realized it, but they looked idiotic (both but specifically warrior). Warrior explained multiple possible factors and even through in steroids to agree to disagree. shithead and douche bag then criticized warrior for ignoring certain factors ie steroids, when in fact, it was completely the other way around. Shithead and douche bag ignored all other factors and without any qualifications blamed roids and only roids which was comical. Warrior called those two out by asking what kind of authority they had and they had nothing to say. Warrior is a badass, who I think out intellecualized those two during the interview for the most part.

But I think with both warrior and nash, douchebag, shithead, and bubble gum brains (chick) in both interviews baited kevin and warrior to say something to sound bad, then cut them off without letting them explain themselves. But anyone with half a brain I think can cut through the bullshit to see that fox got owned both times by people with authority and qualifications on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    nash did awesome. But I still think warrior owned those two, as kevin did as well. fox may not have realized it, but they looked idiotic (both but specifically warrior). Warrior explained multiple possible factors and even through in steroids to agree to disagree. shithead and douche bag then criticized warrior for ignoring certain factors ie steroids, when in fact, it was completely the other way around. Shithead and douche bag ignored all other factors and without any qualifications blamed roids and only roids which was comical. Warrior called those two out by asking what kind of authority they had and they had nothing to say. Warrior is a badass, who I think out intellecualized those two during the interview for the most part.

But I think with both warrior and nash, douchebag, shithead, and bubble gum brains (chick) in both interviews baited kevin and warrior to say something to sound bad, then cut them off without letting them explain themselves. But anyone with half a brain I think can cut through the bullshit to see that fox got owned both times by people with authority and qualifications on the matter.
    yea they did and it showed how the answers they wanted to get, they did not.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Its typical of the media to jump on and sensationalize these tragic deaths for the benefit of ratings. Blah blah blah steroids are bad blah blah blah roid rage . They don't want to talk about the other psychotropic meds and painkillers involved, why? Because big medicine pays big money to advertise on these stations and theres also big numbers involved with lobbyists in Washinghton. Its all about the dollar bill.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought it was bad how they started the topic asking if they used steroids ...why?, because that person is instantly a junky and loses credibility on his perspective in the majorities eyes... It was pissing me off..

There is so much more to that stupid debate that needs to be factored in... If I was Nash or warrior, I would have said, how does it feel to be a puppet?? how does it feel to not think freely??? you are a puppet for your network and the propoganda they want to push.... don't discredit those wrestlers and act smart like that chick did....Man I wanted to jump in the conversation and say a few things abou the questions they asked....

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fox newsreaders are media ****ing whores, and like Nash pointed out, they only want to know about steroids cause its sexy news, noone cares about some wino going beserk on his family.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Never seen thoses vids. I thinks both guys did great. Those reporters looked really dumb, and they knew it.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    kevin nash did better imo. he was like have u ever used steroids . in his head he was like ya bitch stfu

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    the media. the sweet sweet media

I hate how they always interrupt and talk over people.

****ing rude
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 06-01-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    The thing is that we see Warrior and Nash owning the reporters because we're partly biased. We heard them argue valid points, but to the general public it was pretty null and void. The media got their say in: "Steroids are terrible and can make you crazy enough to kill your wife and kids". You know the general public has been misinformed far too long to believe a couple of "fake wrestlers" and their point of view on steroids. The media won yet again.

It's a shame really.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Warrior has some interesting videos on YouTube. I watched all of the "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" vids and then watched the Warrior interviews. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Warrior has some interesting videos on YouTube. I watched all of the "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" vids and then watched the Warrior interviews. Good stuff.
    ya, I got about 20 minutes of the shoot interview to finish.....He is such an awesome guy. Its like he is sitting right in front of you.

running_scared is offline Junior Member
    I got the impression that Warrior lost more of his 'cool' then Nash.

Nash was very cool, collected and witty when it came to being peppered with questions. I just liked Nash's video more, but props to both of those guys for trying bring some enlightenment to a somewhat taboo subject these days.

i like how nash kept saying its so "sexy" for this and that

Thread Information