Gumby is offline Junior Member

Sex Related: Dating A Bisexual

For a month, i've been going out with a bi-sexual girl. I have no problems pleasing her with intercourse but lately, she has been comparing my oral sex skills to her former female partners.

GUYS OR GIRLS, I NEED HELP!.... I want my girl to think im better than her FEMALE PARTNERS.

All i've always done was lick her clit like I always do with other girls. Any tips to making it better? Any advice?

please help. any lesbians, please give in...

PLEASEEEEEE

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    The question is ..could her female partner Pound it till she can't walk?.... INstead of looking at this as to how you can satisfy her.. why not say .." babe why don't you invite one of your female partners to join us "

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    In the cases of girl on girl and guy on guy both partners get a better understanding of what feels good for them and they relay that onto their partner.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe she prefers it softer or something, maybe you're not hitting the right spot, maybe you're hitting a certain spot too much....

People are so very different when it comes to sex, so why not just talk about it, and let her tell you exactly how she likes it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    For a month, i've been going out with a bi-sexual girl. I have no problems pleasing her with intercourse but lately, she has been comparing my oral sex skills to her former female partners.

GUYS OR GIRLS, I NEED HELP!.... I want my girl to think im better than her FEMALE PARTNERS.

All i've always done was lick her clit like I always do with other girls. Any tips to making it better? Any advice?

PLEASEEEEEE
    She should not be comparing you to any old partners. You are not that person and should not be expected to perform the same.

You can ask her what it is that you can inprove on tp please her better.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Yeah dude ask whilst you are doing it. Do you like it here? or there? Harder?or softer? etc only way you'll know for sure.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Any guy wants to make sure that he fully satisfies a girl if he cares about her. Eventually that becomes less important but anyway….
    I’d be offended, heavily offended by her commenting or comparing. Is she comparing how you lay the pipe to her previous boyfriends? Just because you are Bi-sexual does not mean you get special privileges. You are trying too hard and caring too much. If you told her that your Ex use to deep throat you and was so much better in bed would she be offended? Do you think that’s appropriate for you to say to her?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    *shakes head*
    ***No source checks!!!***

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sounds like shes the one thats got a set bro...

If a chic was talking that way to me Id be like "wow, your so sloppy compared to my last GF"

Just broom her.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Lucky a-hole.....lol

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you need me to come by and show you how to do it?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    just ask her for tips

green22 is offline Senior Member
    she should not have said that. you dont compare partners. Bang her for a while and kick her to the curb. Its not like you can be with a chick like that long term. Least I couldnt.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my personal experience, ive found bi-sexual girls to be hard work, emotional baggage, etc, well the ones ive known have.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes i have. Neither ever compared or told me about it.

But ask her what she likes. everyone is a little different. Also there is more then just licking the clit. Just like a bj isnt her licking just the tip

39+1 is offline Banned
    man ive been their and so havemy friends have fun wiht it but dont get serious, becuasein the endit gets too confusing and a pain in the ass.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I don't know brother, seems like your in for an uphill battle. Make the effort and if its not good enough, then she's not good enough for you. Find another one... Plenty of fish out there dude, good luck!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

PLEASEEEEEE
    why would you empower her to this level??? best advice, treat her like crap, and as though she means nothing to you, she will be your slave for ever.. it's that easy, another woman?? another guy?? it doesn't matter, if she isn't there for you, hit it and quit it..

after all, you are just a piece of meat to her..

time to kick it to the curb.. but make sure you get pics..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    why would you empower her to this level??? best advice, treat her like crap, and as though she means nothing to you, she will be your slave for ever.. it's that easy, another woman?? another guy?? it doesn't matter, if she isn't there for you, hit it and quit it..

after all, you are just a piece of meat to her..

time to kick it to the curb.. but make sure you get pics..
    ..and share them with your brothers at AR

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Play with her clit!

First of all, it's bad form to compare your present lover to past lovers. It isn't done; either to their face or behind their back. I'd have strong reservations about attempting a long-term relationship with this girl, but if you're both in just for the fun of it, give Dan Savage a read:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/S...ove?oid=267471

Also, don't console yourself that you've got something all her female lovers didn't have: a phalus. They've got five on each hand, and boy do they know how to use them!

Good luck with HER CLIT.

-BigLittleTim

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I want my girl to think im better than her FEMALE PARTNERS.
    Not gonna happen...

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Are you with her for a relationship or for a temporary fix...because I'm not really seeing this go anywhere. she shouldn't be comparing you to anyone. Find a new chick~

RA
    AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Are you with her for a relationship or for a temporary fix...because I'm not really seeing this go anywhere. she shouldn't be comparing you to anyone. Find a new chick~

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm its hard to explain without a video but anyways you have to stimulate the clit vigorously and while penetrating her with...well anything. Whether it be you penis, finger..or her GFs dildo. Multi orgasm she cums.

facile is offline Member
    my girl is bisexual, but claims I am the best at everything, especially oral. I believe her since I have to bust in and "pinch-hit" for some of her female friends at times!! I would never tell her another girl was better than her at anything and she pays me the same respect, been together 7+ years still having fun.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

PLEASEEEEEE
    It isnt a lolly pop mate EAT THAT THING !!!!

Thread Information