Thread: am i stupid

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

am i stupid

Ok i already know the answer. I called my ex fiance today its her birthday. We havent talked in about 2 months. I still care about her alot. I would get back with her in a second evne thoguh i know it would be a big mistake. She has screwed me over before. Never cheated or anything like that. she has never asked me for anything. Even when we were together she always helpoed with bills would buy me stuff too.

Anyway she told me she got in a bad car accident a few weeks ago. hurt her back and broke her leg. She hasnt worked since and is having $$ problems. I can afford to help her. she didnt ask she never would but i do feel bad for her she has nobody else.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    giving a woman dollars doesn't make cents
    I sure wouldn't, you're thinking too much with emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    giving a woman dollars doesn't make cents
    I sure wouldn't, you're thinking too much with emotion.
    i know. I'm not expecting it back or anything in return. But i want her to be able to keep some of her bills paid and be able to eat.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Well i dod not have to read your question! Yes you stupid

But as for your problem no you should not give her any money. You are no longer with her in a relationship.

But if you still talk and a friendly basses then you could loan her the money. But there has to be rules to paying it back.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    i think you gotta make a clean break. unless you're in habit of lending to friends, i wouldn't go there. fiancee is different, but she's not yours anymore.

idk, I've let people live in my house for free before who have been out on their ass. It's tough to turn your back on people and at the end of the day you need to be able live with yourself. Was the accident her fault?

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    help her out as a friend and nothing more. Be sure she understands your helping her out as a friend and return the payment as cash no sexual favors.......unless she wants to give you cash plus sex as intrest lol nah no but seriously no sex ...unless it's the butt sex......no just saying don't do it for the sex ...unless she is really good....no she got a brocken leg so she probably not very good anymore...so do it as a friend only and payment must be cash ...unless.. sorry im havent slept

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    idk, I've let people live in my house for free before who have been out on their ass. It's tough to turn your back on people and at the end of the day you need to be able live with yourself. Was the accident her fault?
    no she was a passanger and someone hit them.

I'm not expecting sex back or her back, She is still my friend after everything we have been through. I do care about her and dont want to see her in a bad spot.

BTW she didnt ask for money but i know she needs it

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    IDK i would proly do it but im a sucker to...

She needs a good ambulance chaser, but obviously that isn't going to solve her problems in the short run.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    id ask her if she needs anything taking care of financially, and go from there, just let her know that if she needs help with making ends meet that you are there for her

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Disconnect from any emotional attachment for a second, take a step back, and the answer becomes clear. Dont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Disconnect from any emotional attachment for a second, take a step back, and the answer becomes clear. Dont do it.
    well if there was no emetional attachemnt i wouldnt care of course.

I should also mention she has a daughter to take care of who i also care about. I raised her for over 2 years.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Ok i already know the answer. I called my ex fiance today its her birthday. We havent talked in about 2 months. I still care about her alot. I would get back with her in a second evne thoguh i know it would be a big mistake. She has screwed me over before. Never cheated or anything like that. she has never asked me for anything. Even when we were together she always helpoed with bills would buy me stuff too.

Anyway she told me she got in a bad car accident a few weeks ago. hurt her back and broke her leg. She hasnt worked since and is having $$ problems. I can afford to help her. she didnt ask she never would but i do feel bad for her she has nobody else.
    Bro, lets make this clear. She is NOT asking to get back together, she is asking for HELP ONLY!!

There is nothing wrong with helping another human being. And expect NOTHING in return! She needs help is all.

And don't fool yourself, that's an inferior mind telling you lies. Live the truth, and realize she is in a bad situation. Help her out and then be on your way.

And don't even think about getting with a girl who has just been in a car accident.

See where I am getting at?
    Be tough on this- be indifferent

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    Bro, lets make this clear. She is NOT asking to get back together, she is asking for HELP ONLY!!

There is nothing wrong with helping another human being. And expect NOTHING in return! She needs help is all.

And don't fool yourself, that's an inferior mind telling you lies. Live the truth, and realize she is in a bad situation. Help her out and then be on your way.

And don't even think about getting with a girl who has just been in a car accident.

See where I am getting at?
    Be tough on this- be indifferent
    hoesntly thats were im at. We arent getting back together. Hell she is in philly and im in dallas. Like i said she didnt even ask for help. she never would. But i know her good enough to tell.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    shit im glad some people are still decent, if you know she isnt going to go by recs with it then shit why not help someone that is a freind of yours out? if you can spare it why not, good shit comes back around bro

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Check your motives. You say she's fukked you over in the past, But you'd get back with her in a minute. You say you don't expect anything in return. Make a list of the pros and cons relating to this girl. See which list is longer. Sometimes we forget the pain and remember only the good times.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    id ask her if she needs anything taking care of financially, and go from there, just let her know that if she needs help with making ends meet that you are there for her
    Good answer. It's nice to know that if you're in a bind, that you have got some people you can turn to if things really get desperate. Most of the time if you give someone an offer they will usually say "nah im okay but thanks anyway" but it's good to hear that you got your back covered if need be. You sound like a generous guy, and at the end of the day you got to do what YOU feel is right, and not what anyone else thinks.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Help her out. She is a friend in need, why wouldn't you? Imagine if you were injured, lost your job, and had no money. Would you want her to help you? Then there's good old karma. Besides, its only money. You'll make more of it.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah bro, going out of your way to help someone in need, shows real character.
    Myself and a lot of bro's, as you can see here, are real proud of you.

You give humans a good name.. group hug!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    IDK i would proly do it but im a sucker to...
    i agree w/ schmidty... and besides its only money, you can always make more... u cant always keep friends.... personally, i would offer her a place to stay where she doesnt have to pay bills (if that is a option) but as for payin her bills... its yourcall... noone can really say hey do it or not cause we dont know the entire situation, dont know why shes ur 'ex fiancee', why u arent together... etc... best of luck tho dude

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Nothing wrong with helping her out brother... AS LONG AS YOU CAN AFFORD TOO!!!!
    Sometimes men have to step up and I think you will feel good about it in the long run. Besides man I think you know what your gonna do anyway. Just don't get into a crappy situation.. Good Luck Gix and keep me posted

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Yes you are stupid if you gonna help her! She's not asking you to help her but she wants you to know she is having money problem hmmm.... sounds fishy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    Yes you are stupid if you gonna help her! She's not asking you to help her but she wants you to know she is having money problem hmmm.... sounds fishy to me.
    she will never ask. Thats just how she is. She didnt say i need help or i cant pay my bills. But she had some major health problems about a year ago that blew through her savings. So i know she doesnt have much saved. And with not working for 3 weeks already and going to be out longer she has to be in trouble

You have a good heart bro! I admire you for that. But you have to move on bro your still so into her.

Why did you guys break up?

where's her parents/ siblings?

Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    You have a good heart bro! I admire you for that. But you have to move on bro your still so into her.

Why did you guys break up?

where's her parents/ siblings?
    she just kinda freaked about everything. Family, babies father shit. Just everything. She is Polish and her parents are old school. They liked me but i wasnt one of them.After we broke up she left the counrty for 5 months just to get away and think. she is a good person. like i said she never did anything to hurt me personally or on purpose. She just has some baggage

Like i said bro just move on. Life is short have fun! Thats all I can say.

bone$ is offline Junior Member
    "treat others how you would like to be treated"- if you were in a jam would you want someone to help you out? and as a few said karma...what goes around comes around..reguardless of the past if she is your friend she is a friend in need..

advice- if you do give her money..but some scratch tickets...(karma)..(but you owe me half of your winnings!)

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Help her out if you can afford it. Helping a friend, despite getting nothing material in return, builds character. Don't go overboard though.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Help her out. She is a friend in need, why wouldn't you? Imagine if you were injured, lost your job, and had no money. Would you want her to help you? Then there's good old karma. Besides, its only money. You'll make more of it.
    I agree

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Gix, your good shit bro. Nothing wrong with helping out a friend.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i know. I'm not expecting it back or anything in return. But i want her to be able to keep some of her bills paid and be able to eat.
    She will do that without you trust me!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    If she was ur friend she would of called you back. You said it had been over 2 months since you had talked to her. I don't think she needed you as much since she never called you. Walk away bro.

Thread Information