Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Help with GF/Sex Drive

Ok, so my girl has issues, never wants to do anything when we wake up, and is usally tired at night.. Does anyone have any experience with increasing their girlfriends sexual drive? ugh I know sad I have to ask this

bigt10 is offline Member
    try a number of things but make it clear to her if she doesnt want to improve your just going to move on.

don't let this annoy you for much longer.

this would be the type you marry and then suddenly begins to change.

Something is not exciting or motivating her and making her feel depressed.

See whats up and if nothing works leave her for a bit then see what she does... w/e you do dont try to be doctor phil and go on like this forever. Maybee shes not happy thats why you cant spend to long on it.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    is it only when she is not on her period...my ex had a very low sex drive when she was on BC, when she stopped for 6 days or whatever she was a freak....it also effected her sleep...she talked to the doc and got different stuff...we broke up though...

pay tribute is offline Junior Member
    Women = complicated. Could be 1,000 different things.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    G/F sex drive. that is all i had to see.

Get a new one.

TheArtist is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post

Get a new one.

Some girls don't wanna have sex when they wake up, cuz their hair is all jacked up, their breath stinks, and generally they just feel dirty. So sex just isn't on the agenda. And she probably IS tired at night... that's what happens. lol.

Give her a nice long mesage...message... (sp?) Rub her shoulders, legs, feet, hands... she'll relax and be a bit more receptive to wanting to get nasty. Keep in mind girls aren't turned on at the drop of a hat like guys. SOMETIMES, it takes a little work to get her there.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Get a new one.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post

Some girls don't wanna have sex when they wake up, cuz their hair is all jacked up, their breath stinks, and generally they just feel dirty. So sex just isn't on the agenda. And she probably IS tired at night... that's what happens. lol.

Give her a nice long mesage...message... (sp?) Rub her shoulders, legs, feet, hands... she'll relax and be a bit more receptive to wanting to get nasty. Keep in mind girls aren't turned on at the drop of a hat like guys. SOMETIMES, it takes a little work to get her there.
    Ok well some of us are not Mr. Romance.

Strip down and wipe that ***** and ass out bitch.

I only said what i did because in the future it could be a problem. You need to have a partner that is in the same mind set when it comes to sex.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Show her a picture of me and you will be good to go. But seriously have her see her doctor to check out her thyroid

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm 33 my gf is 27. she's an attorney who works quite a bit. i work and commute about 13-15 hours a day. we're up at like 6:30 am and get home some night, most night, about 9:30- 10pm. some times in the month even later. i love my gf, very attracted to her, but we are both tired!there is something to be said for just plain old exhaustion.
    that being said, lack of sleep and running on empty certainly can effect you sex drive let alone your time to have sex when you want to.
    you never want to feel like in a relationship that you have to "schedule" sex like you map out the rest of your day. honestly, sometime you have to, bt in a nice way.
    why not plan a nice night in to just get a bottle of wine and talk one weekend. maybe even a mid week dinner outing with a few glasses of wine and just make it a point to get home early to have time.
    i dont know that dumping a girl is the answer until you have tried to make it work. this is a problem you can fix most likely with a normal conversation.
    "these are my needs.i want you to be happy as well. we need to make an effort to fix this because everythign else is really going well."
    i dont know.just a thought

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    When you have sex do you spend plenty of time pleasuring her? Do you make sure she always comes?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer

I only said what i did because in the future it could be a problem. You need to have a partner that is in the same mind set when it comes to sex.
    i agree but a partner in general would be good first.....

I agree 90%, but then again, i've never met a girl who could rival my sex drive...
    Btw, i thought what you said was funny, hence the

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i agree but a partner in general would be good first.....
    Oh my good lord! - Dude, I haven't posted regularly here for aaaages and your posts still exude desperation and low self esteem - you need to fix that before you'll ever attract a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    I agree 90%, but then again, i've never met a girl who could rival my sex drive...
    Btw, i thought what you said was funny, hence the
    I have ony ever been with one girl who could rival my sex drive, we would go to the city shopping for the afternoon and end up checking into a hotel for a couple of hours cos she had to have it - it was fantastic but when a girl has a sex drive like a guys lo and behold she cheats like a guy....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Men are like the energizer bunny

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not her, it's you. or vice versa...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    even if my gf isnt in the mood, she is gonna get it any way. i just throw her down and start doing work. she gets turned on pretty quickly lol.

make it seem like this shit is goin down so you better ready! in a half serious half joking way

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    i've discovered the secret to most failing relationships

you wouldnt think it's so critical but it is....

you kiss less,

try making out with your ol lady for abit see what that stirs,.

thats usually what it is with long term relationships..

try it

for anyone who is having problems at home that arent for a specific reason ( cheating , abuse etc ) i would put money down on making out being 99.999% effective at stirring things up again...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro, communication is the answer here. Tell her how you feel. Sex is not THE most important factor in a healthy relationship, but it does play a big role. Voice your concerns and see what that gets you. I've been married over 20 yrs, a while back I informed her of my displeasure in certain aspects of our sex life. It took a while, but she stepped up her game. Today i'm pretty well satisfied, but I'm still quite a bastard. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Oh my good lord! - Dude, I haven't posted regularly here for aaaages and your posts still exude desperation and low self esteem - you need to fix that before you'll ever attract a partner.
    well ya.....nothing in the girl department has changed much..

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    clitoral stimulation

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    clitoral stimulation
    Mmmmm...clitoral

clitoral stimulation
    mmmmm fun fun

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Mmmmm...clitoral
    Are you on a diet or something man.

You should try Clit oil...its a good source of Omga-9.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you on a diet or something man.

You should try Clit oil...its a good source of Omga-9.
    Something like that. I just started test again. You do the math. Haha

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Melanotan II if she isn't adverse to subcutaneous injections. It will give her a tan too. Check it out in the spa part of the forum.

Or just listen to Gssxr.

g0dsend is offline Member
    roofies solve everything

Blog Entries
    It comes down to the old saying.

Put out or get out.

OK i know i'm being a dick. But the fact is sex does play a huge roll in a relationship. So no matter what the problems are that cause lack of sex dive need to be worked out. You need to find the time to spend with each other on all levels and that includes sexually.

It comes down to the old saying.

Put out or get out.

OK i know i'm being a dick. But the fact is sex does play a huge roll in a relationship. So no matter what the problems are that cause lack of sex dive need to be worked out. You need to find the time to spend with each other on all levels and that includes sexually.
    Absolutely true - a significant inbalance in sex drives will lead to fallouts on a daily basis...

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    If you really like every other aspect about her, than you defintly need to try to talk about what's going on to save it. If all other parts of the relationship are the same including how she treats you or talks to you well than ..bitch.

I've only had one gurl that wanted it more than i did. Funny thing is she was a virgin before, what-ever her excuse i had to break it off. For her birthday she made me give it to her 7 fkin times in the same night. Not all day but just a matter of 5-7 hours. I thought to my self i am never going to kinda like how you get so drunk you swear of alcohol. Course i was 2 days later after my shyt wasn't sore .. hahah sore feels wierd saying i was sore (p.s my penis was sore not anyother part lol) ...

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Men are like the energizer bunny
    Totally agree with you DSM

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Tie her up

and duct tape her

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Kick her to the curb and move to Thailand. I guarantee you you will never have another problem again

Gators is offline Banned
    What gsxxr said. Unless there is a medical condition affecting here, it's going to get worse, and when she eats that wedding cake, you may never see that pooty poo again. I hate to say this, but she might not be digging you anymore, better be aware, don't wanna get blind sided.

My wife of 19 years and i have gone through some tough times over the past few years (looking good now, think we're over the bad part) and when those times happen, she's just not very interested, and it's frustrating as HELL, and i'm 42 yo, so being a young man i'm sure it's driving you bonkers. If you really love the girl, then like someone said, put in the effort to communicate and not be trying to hump her like a dog, use some romance, and see if she comes around. If not, buckle your chinstrap dude, a change will be made soon, and it might not be your idea...

good luck

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Kale can I come visit bro????
    I had the same problem many years ago with the girl I was with, and do you wanna know how I fixed it. I went down on her and gave her multiple orgasims till she couldnt take it anymore...( I Rule ).. After that dude she practically raped my ass everyday. Give it a shot

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Try just making out with her for a few minutes, that usually would rev any chick up in no time....if she doesn't want to kiss you, there are relationship issues.

Otherwise, give her some gear
    Last edited by KatsMeow; 06-03-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Try just making out with her for a few minutes, that usually would rev any chick up in no time....if she doesn't want to kiss you, there are relationship issues.

Otherwise, give her some gear, i feel like a 13year old boy going through puberty...can't get enough..lol
    So whereabouts in florida are you exactly?

futhermore... what gear should i give my girl?

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    even if my gf isnt in the mood, she is gonna get it any way. i just throw her down and start doing work. she gets turned on pretty quickly lol.

make it seem like this shit is goin down so you better ready! in a half serious half joking way
    Haha you remind me alot of myself.
    That's pretty much the same approach I take when I see that she's not completely in the mood, and it usually ends in a great root

However, I found that all it takes is a long passionate kiss to get her going. After a minute or two of making out, she is revved and ready to go haha, try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information