Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CheddaNips is offline Senior Member

Got suspended from the gym

**** this. Me and my lifting partner went to the gym at like 7:30 this morning (first time there at that time). There was 3 girly lil fake tan wanna be gottis standing in front of the mirror fixing their headbands and flexing. Not one of them was above 160lbs. My lifting partner is about 270 now and lifts crazy amounts of weight. I like lifting with him cuz he pushes me so hard.

Walk in and swipe our cards at the front desk and say hey to these 2 lil college girls working at the front desk. Flirt for about 5min and go stretch. I pull out the weighted dip belt and start weighted pull ups, then go to dumbell rows then move to lat pull downs. My partner makes a comment that these kids aren't lifting, they are just staring at us. I walk across the gym to get a dring and I am tapped on the shoulder by our HS football coach.(i never played football, but he was my gym teacher.) I bs with him and i hear a little tussle. My lifting partner is in these kids faces. guess it is the 75mg tren ED (lol).

He leaves them and comes over to me. Apparently they started mocking him when he was standing right there and making comments. He told them off and went to do some bent over barbell rows. I joined him and about 3 sets in they come up behind him and one of them flips open this sorry-assed excuse for a knife. He looks and laughs and rips the lat bar off the machine and tells him to bring it. I was like holy shit this is the dumbest thing i ever saw. 3 personal trainers came over and made us leave (i didnt even do anything) We got a week suspension and the one with the knife is never allowed to return. We were done with our workout (-1 set of rows) and left.

I think it was in bad taste but my lifting partner left with a nice key across the side of the kids eclipse. I didnt mind it but hey i wasnt gonna have to deal with it later. He wanted to wait till they came out but i told him otherwise.

GAY

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Ur friend needs to control the "roid rages" but i hate those gotti kids so much that I probably would have done something stupid as well. They irritate me to no end and I am not taking anything. Sucks that you got suspended as well, but your friend should have just ugh I can't believe I am going to say this ... but.... told the trainers or something about those kids giving him problems.

ya but he didnt care, he just stormed out

and at 7:30 there was like 4 ppl on the tredmils and no one in the free weights. There really wasnt any witnesses to say much but us. Its weird, but Im not even mad. Its weird that it hasnt really sunk in yet

well 1 week off isnt so bad i guess

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    HAHAH "Bring it" lol, i can see a 270lb guy holding a lat bar like A-rod lol !

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    That sucks!

but....

Now all you need to do is go into there 2morrow and ask to see the manager.. Then ask him where lawsuits need to be sent...

When he asks why, cover the issues of 'lack of security in the gym' + 'staff let it happen' + 'they endangered your well being' + 'they let your human rights be possibly infringed' + 'you have suffered mental trauma from the incident you believe they could have averted' + 'they gave you no help or support straight after that matter which made you suffer EVEN MORE trauma through shock'

See if you have a weeks ban then.....

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    F*** that Nips, you need to get your ass back in their and tell them that little ***** pulled a knife. That is some bull**** if I've ever heard.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    with head phones on, i just give them the fart treatment, no matter where they go in the gym, i tend to be in that area, and i let loose,,

tends to keep them in the cardio area..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    actually, i would have insisted that the police were called, and a police report completed.. that way, if and when the little twit came at me again, i could claim he ad already assaulted me with a knife, I can't help that i maimed him, i was afraid for my life..

end of story.. no roid rage , no issues..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    f'n crazy at least ur bud didnt beat them down and get arrested

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    sh!t i would be pissed. i would not settle for a week off. i would of wanted to pound that kid.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    who takes a knife to the gym with them? Geez, I thought cell phones were stupid to have in the gym, a knife? what a loser!

did this kid by chance have his shirt tucked into his boxers and his shorts below his ass? they seem to fit that description

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    shifty has the best idea as far as getting rid of the ban.

As for the US chav equivilent, if someone pulled a knife on me at the gym, and didnt stab me quick, id be going down for murder im sure

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Why in the **** did he not rack that bar across that cocksuckers face who pulled a knife? I swear to god I would have.
    ***No source checks!!!***

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    actually, i would have insisted that the police were called, and a police report completed.. that way, if and when the little twit came at me again, i could claim he ad already assaulted me with a knife, I can't help that i maimed him, i was afraid for my life..

end of story.. no roid rage, no issues..
    exactly.....i think 'nips partner was well within his rights with the lat bar.....mutha****a pulled a knife on him for godsakes

I really thought he was gonna smash him. Apparently one of the kids is a weed dealer so i guess he carries a knife around.

He said he is taking the day off tomorrow, but I am going in tomorrow morning.

My dad told me he shoulda called the cops but he didnt wanna seem like a bitch and he kinda stormed out in a rage. I was so shocked i couldn't believe that happened. When he grabbed the lat bar the kids backed off. I guess they thought they were being intimidating and my buddy would be scared and/or back away.

IDT there are cameras in there, so i guess it is too late to press charges or anything but I know i will be in the gym tomorrow morning. Prob before the trainers even get there so whatever.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    That sucks!

but....

Now all you need to do is go into there 2morrow and ask to see the manager.. Then ask him where lawsuits need to be sent...

When he asks why, cover the issues of 'lack of security in the gym' + 'staff let it happen' + 'they endangered your well being' + 'they let your human rights be possibly infringed' + 'you have suffered mental trauma from the incident you believe they could have averted' + 'they gave you no help or support straight after that matter which made you suffer EVEN MORE trauma through shock'

This is something i woudl do. But i would change it up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by chopper9451 View Post
    did this kid by chance have his shirt tucked into his boxers and his shorts below his ass? they seem to fit that description
    nope, he had white adidas sweats with green stripes, a wife beater and a matching headband with his hair all gelled up and he kept fixing it in the mirror.

IDK what exactly was said in the first incident but apparently they became all hard like they were in the mob and my buddy told me he said "Why is it that everytime some guido watches the sopranos they think they are somebody? Ya, i know who you are, go get me 2 slices". (which i laughed at cuz it is a direct quote from the movie "smokers")

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Its not too late for a police report. If they give you shit tomorrow about a suspension just tell them that you are stopping by to get the names of the people who were on staff the morning of the incident. Tell them you would like to have them included in the police report.

good idea IM.

I doubt they will give me shit tomorrow

hate it when the gotti boys hit the gym like they are going to the club!

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to say that these threads about real life stories are some of my favorite on this board..... Very entertaining..

good luck with your situation Chedda...looks like you got a lot of advice to chose from on here...

Man this was a fun read.

g0dsend is offline Member
    If you do file a report, tell the cops that the kid is known dealing alot of pot around town.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I like shifty's idea.

me too big

Interesting..I just finished 75 tren ed and didnt wanna hit ppl with lat bars...

Sometimes you just gotta ignore people. When someone is 1/2 your size and still talking shit, u just gotta ignore em. I dont go to the gym to start shit, I go to workout. I'd just keep my headphones in and act like I didnt see/hear em...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't stand these ****ing punks that carry knives with them in public, but AT THE GYM!! **** that, I would put in a serious complaint to have these kids banned for life or threaten to get the law involved. If those little punks pull a knife on your mate in the gym, who's to say they wont do it again? Are gotti's the american version of chavs?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Do you sit around making up ridiculous storys like this one as well http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=323583or do you really carry your self like someone who feels the need to prove to everyone just how tuff you really are?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Do you sit around making up ridiculous storys like this one as well http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=323583or do you really carry your self like someone who feels the need to prove to everyone just how tuff you really are?
    here's the thread "Well i am not an advocate of fighting and i definatly know that size has nothing to do with fighting. People think that because im big and lift, that I walk around like a hardass. I am the nicest, kindest, most gentle chill person ever. but...

I was walkin back from dinner last night and there were a few EMO kids standing in front of my dorm smoking cigs, trying to act like anyone cares about them. So i walked up and reached in my pocket and i didnt have my key card to swipe to get in. So i walked over to these 4 EMO kids and asked them if they had their cards so that they could let me in. One of the kids was like ya bro (being nice) and started reaching in his pocket to get it, but this like 6ft tall 145lb homo that thought he was being funny and was like ya man we will let u in, we kinda have to or you might try and power lift us. Took 1 step and knocked him down in 1 punch. Broke his eye socket in 2 places and he got a concussion cuz he was out cold on his feet and he smashed his head off a bench. His friends Fvcking laughed at it and let me in. Unfortunally His Girl(or guy, i couldnt really tell) was inside and saw it. Called campus police and they knocked on my door 15min later. Then they tried to handcuff me but i told them they better not put their pudgy lil fingers on me. So i went to the station and spent most of the night. The kid aint pressin charges. Cuz hes scared i will come after him again.

On the + side this girl i been seein from upstairs saw it and she said it turned her on. (kinda wierd but I aint complainin
    )"

Someone lying on the internet I feel used

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I aint letting some kids get me kicked out the gym for a week and be too happy about it. I normally keep my headphones in and I tune out the rest of the world when I'm in the gym, but if someone is bugging me and won't let up, then I gotta deal with it and I aint gonna run to no employee of the gym and tattle tale, like a little 5th grader.

But yeah, i would go to the manager and ask him what's up with the lack of secruty and management.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    shifties advice is boss

feanixco is offline Banned
    I had a similar instance without the knife pulling. Some guys were mocking and staring me down one night at the gym. I continued to lift without paying them any attention. It kept going on for a while then I took my headphones off and walked up to the group and asked them if they wanted to work in between my sets on the hammer strength machine. I said, "if you need to remove some weight for your sets its cool...I will just put it back on when I lift" They didn't say anything and now when I go in the same guys always say hi to me. Sometimes you can beat them with sarcastic kindness.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    That sucks!

but....

I would do that + I will also bring up Marajuwana (sp?) and tell him that It will give his Gym bad rep and also he can be accused of bringing in known drug dealers with the intent to sell.

Most businessman will consider that. Its their business we are talking about.

No drug references guys edit your posts :P

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    its ok cause calgarian cant spell lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I like shifty's idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    lol that thread was true, but if you read this one it says that i didnt do nething. I just stood there. I wasnt even there for the argument. And why would i sit here and just make up a story. That just isn't right. Trust me, I am not a tough guy and I avoid fights at all costs. I have lost more than I have won and i dont go looking for them. I'm not sure why you are coming at me like this when if you read it is clear that you are taking things way outta context.

and I only thought that he was a dealer cuz he had a sticker for a school (my HS rival) on his back window. I txted a friend of mine who is a Jr. in that school and thats what she said.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    As soon as that knife was pulled, should've knocked the spit out of them.

Then drop a 45lbs weight on their heads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information