Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Dado5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008

    Traveling with expired passport

    Alright. Not sure if you guys know this but worth asking.
    My wife has Russian passport that’s expiring in a month. She has US green card thru me.
    She wants to go to Russia in September, she tried to extend her passport but it will take at least 5 months as they have to prove she is Russian citizen and she has assets there.
    She came to crazy idea to go with expired passport. I told her she shouldn’t as they may not let her enter back in to US.
    Anyone have any experience with expire passport traveling and stuff like that?

  2. #2
    gst528i's Avatar
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    green card will let u back in with expired passport unless it's american passport. but i wouldnt try it coz they still make u wait and have to clear u ....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts