TJM7275 is offline Banned

Hey Guys..Update!!!

HeyFella's

So many of you know I had a bad break up with my ex a few months back and my little girl is involved which made it harder. I've been kinda bumming since and have yet to meet a nice girl who I thought I could see myself with. Just been banging younger girls and even a few cougars from the gym.... Calgarian, I will send the videos you perv!!!! lol
    Anyway I decided to give the online thing a chance. Met some nice girls, but some were a little crazy. One was from Naples Florida, and I live in Vermont...lol Anyway I did not call her the other night and she flipped out... NUTJOB!!!!
    I emailed this girl from NY because being from their originally, I love NY!!! This girl is amazing boys. Wicked cool, used to compete in the fitness circuit and has no problems with me juicing. In fact offered to give me my shots!!!. The only thing she asked was I do it right, which I do anyway. Hopefully things will go well and work out for me. Well wish me some luck guys!!! Gix, you know what I am talking about brother!!

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    too good to be true....

IT'S A MAN, BABY!!!!!!

seriously, good luck, and maybe you should hook ME up with the crazy bitch from Naples...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey Guys..Update!!!-austin-powers.jpg  

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    have fun. hope all goes the way you want and deserve.

Bro you can have her if you want... Shes hot, no doubt, but man she bugged out because I didnt call her Friday. Not sure if I would do that to my boyz!!!lol
    Thanks a bunch Dukkit

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    haha best of luck to ya homie,

i know where your at. except i just got back with my babymoms, lol ( still smashing other bitches left and right though )

most of the girls i meet are 19-23. just not the right one.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    HeyFella's

So many of you know I had a bad break up with my ex a few months back and my little girl is involved which made it harder. I've been kinda bumming since and have yet to meet a nice girl who I thought I could see myself with. Just been banging younger girls and even a few cougars from the gym.... Calgarian, I will send the videos you perv!!!! lol
    Anyway I decided to give the online thing a chance. Met some nice girls, but some were a little crazy. One was from Naples Florida, and I live in Vermont...lol Anyway I did not call her the other night and she flipped out... NUTJOB!!!!
    I emailed this girl from NY because being from their originally, I love NY!!! This girl is amazing boys. Wicked cool, used to compete in the fitness circuit and has no problems with me juicing. In fact offered to give me my shots!!!. The only thing she asked was I do it right, which I do anyway. Hopefully things will go well and work out for me. Well wish me some luck guys!!! Gix, you know what I am talking about brother!!

I cant wait......

What happened to the girl who had the kid???

dude she stopped answering my calls. Then she called the other day and wondered why I stopped talking to her!!! I dont know brother, this one from NY seems to be gold. Gonna have to focus my attention on her. Plus I get the feeling like I can tell her anything which is great..
    I did take a video on my phone the other day for you.. Banging ass cougar from the gym... Nice action shot dude!!! She had long nails and did a number on my back..lol
    Your such a dirty perv C..... I love it... I knew you would ask for videos...hahaha

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    TJM you seem like a solid dude ,hope things go well for you
    she does sound like gold

Thanks Blade, I appreciate it brother.

Thanks Blade, I appreciate it brother.
    not a damn thing to it
    onyx put it best when they said "all we got is us"

I love Onyx bro, even though their racist bastards....LOL

I love Onyx bro, even though their racist bastards....LOL
    shit ,everyone is a racist dick nowdays, at least onyx were honest about it.

southmadejd is offline Member
    A couple of things....

1st- I didn't know people still quoted Onyx.

2nd- I know NY and Vermont are next to each other but NY is a pretty big state. Just wondering if you are looking to have a relationship with this chick or just hit it. Because I definitely wouldn't want to start off in a somewhat long distance relationship.

Bro, at this point were both adults and I think were mature enough to handle a little bit of distance for now. She is not opposed to living here if things pan out. If she is worth it man, and she seems to be so far I can deal with it and so can she. Plus I go to NY every weekend. Gotta give it shot at least man. If not I might miss out on the best thing to ever come into my life, women wise. Its not about hitting it bro. I can go get ass if I want. I have a few young girls that get drunk and call me plus a few cougars at the gym who eye f*** me on a regular basis. Just want something more

And Onyx still rules dude. We might be older than you??? Gotta kick the old school shit. Rap nowadays blows big balls

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    Congrats, good girls are few and far between. (wifey material.)

Where as hot girls are all over. (not wifey material.) lol.

You get the idea.

southmadejd is offline Member
    I don't know bro. I am 28 so you can't be that much older than me.....remember the intro:

Onyx tape $3.99, come buy from me my friend......NO NO!!!!

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    wifey vs trifey the debate continues !

That sums it up for TJ...these days

Well she is banging hot, with a body like WOW. You can bounce a quarter off her tummy, nice tits tight ass. She did fitness Competitions. She also teaches Salsa, and Ballroom dance. Boys I talked to her for 4 hours last night...And I hate the phone.
    Where the Hell is Gix, chime in bro

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post

That sums it up for TJ...these days
    I stand corrected.

Well she is banging hot, with a body like WOW. You can bounce a quarter off her tummy, nice tits tight ass. She did fitness Competitions. She also teaches Salsa, and Ballroom dance. Boys I talked to her for 4 hours last night...And I hate the phone.
    sounds like she's the shit my friend
    go for it full force

I am dude... I am not one for all the sappy bullshit, but we clicked as much as two people can on the phone. She does not even care I juice and shes into dieting and training. Plus she knows what shes talking about. offered to give me my shots... Love her..lol.

I am dude... I am not one for all the sappy bullshit, but we clicked as much as two people can on the phone. She does not even care I juice and shes into dieting and training. Plus she knows what shes talking about. offered to give me my shots... Love her..lol.
    lol now thats how you pick a lady ,if she can gril your meat and prep your needles ,shes a keeper ! LOL

Thats what I'm saying Blade.... i should marry her right now. I would post her Pic. but I cant, its not cool.. She does resemble the wife from King of Queens though.. I forget her name. She also has the strong NY accent.... Ah, TJ is in Love boyz.....lol. PLUS, she knows people who compete in NY, so you know what that means.... More gear for TJ...hahaha

LOL
    if she can get me a discount on tren i'm marrying her ! shit's geting pricey over here !

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    go for it bud. You have nothing to loose. Like you said your in NY on the weekends anyway. She sounds good like a keeper though. And if it doesnt work out you get some new movies

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    go for it bud. You have nothing to loose. Like you said your in NY on the weekends anyway. She sounds good like a keeper though. And if it doesnt work out you get some new movies
    And then he will share thos with us

Thread Information