PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

back from the carribean

i just want to say that anyone here who lives in the carribean is the luckiest person in the world. Nark, it says your from barbados. that is probably the most expensive island but it is beautiful and i envy you. i flew straight to san juan after my wedding then jumped on a royal carribean cruise boat that held 3500 guests and a staff of 950 and went to 6 different islands. i was planning on taking my laptop but took bc's advice and never once got online. actually i did get on once but not work related or any sites other then my email. what i couldnt understand down there is how easy it was to burn. i was tan as he11 when i left but still got slightly burnt. i could spend 8 hours outside of my house in pittsburgh in my pool on a 90 degree day that is sunny and not burn but one hour in the sun down there was enough to burn me. i assume it is because i am so close to the equater but it is still wierd how different it was. anyway, the carribean is so freaking beautiful. i was on the side with barbados, aruba, st thomas, st martin and st lucia. were already planning another trip back down there this winter. we have a 2 year old boy and want to bring him this time. obviously we would have fun alone but knowing that my boy would love it as well is to much and i have to bring him. the boat has little child sitting areas were they watch the kids and take them to do a bunch of fun things so that is an option if we want one day alone. its unreal how good they treat you on that ship. there is a buffet 24/7 and the dinners are remarkable. i have been to many top end restuarants but they were all 2nd to this ships dinner hall. its insane how good they treat you. 95% of the staff are from islands down there and they are the nicest people in the world. i highly reccomend anyone planning a vacation in the future consider the carribean and royal carribean cruise line. i had the time of my life and my only regret was coming home. if i was able to fly our son down there i would of stayed another week.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn wish i had the money to go to the carribeans.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Barbados is where I'm at.

I see you passed by

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanna go, I wanna go. How where the women there? any single ladies that you took picture of?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I almost took a job on a Royal Carribean cruise ship during the summer between college semesters. I kind of regret not doing it now.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I wanna go, I wanna go. How where the women there? any single ladies that you took picture of?
    funny you should ask that. we were riding dunebuggy's on the beach in curraco and came across a private secluded beach with a bar on it. we stopped for a water and when i was walking up to the ocean almost fell down. i saw a hot girl with a killer body laying there without her top on. i looked around and realized that i was in the middle of a topless beach. i started hyperventilating and quickly asked my girl for the camera. she was a little annoyed that i reacted the way i did but she understood my excitment and gave me the camera. i couldnt just straight up take a pic of her or any of the many others without looking like a freaking perv but i got a few pics with them in the backround for the honeymoon scrapbook

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    I almost took a job on a Royal Carribean cruise ship during the summer between college semesters. I kind of regret not doing it now.
    if i were single i would do it in a second. they have to make great money. i tipped my waiter $280 for the week, ms assistant waiter $180, my head waiter $150, my maid $150 and the bartender who gave me my many bottles of water $100 my last day for me and my girl. you figure that is just my tip and there are many others there catering to.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Barbados is where I'm at.

I see you passed by
    I should have booked my trip there in sted of Aruba. I could have crashed at your place.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    I should have booked my trip there in sted of Aruba. I could have crashed at your place.
    i say we all go to narks place. barbados is one of the most beautiful islands in the carribean and the best for scuba diving but its definatly not cheap.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i say we all go to narks place. barbados is one of the most beautiful islands in the carribean and the best for scuba diving but its definatly not cheap.
    IDK, I saw Nark post in the little peoples thread, I would assume his beds are smaller than normal.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    IDK, I saw Nark post in the little peoples thread, I would assume his beds are smaller than normal.
    That's cus i hardly use mine for sleeping

Thread Information