SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch

w0000t oil almost at $140 a barrell!

Dust off the Huffy's and tie up the shoe laces my ass is riding and walking! $6 a gallon coming soon to a gas station near you!!!

TheArtist is offline Member
    jesus h christ...
    gas prices..... wtf?

ditto on the huffy.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be crazy excited if my mother would ever listen to my advice... she had 150k to invest and I told her to buy gold when it was around $600 an oz and told her to buy oil when it was in the 80's.... sheesh

likewise...I told my dad to buy google at about 350!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I would be crazy excited if my mother would ever listen to my advice... she had 150k to invest and I told her to buy gold when it was around $600 an oz and told her to buy oil when it was in the 80's.... sheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    likewise...I told my dad to buy google at about 350!
    Tell us all what to buy next, Mr. Smarties.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Actally ill predict it for you.Just like back in 2000 when the NASDAQ crash everyone was buying Dotcom stocks.This time is was the Real estate.

The fed keeps printing more dollars and the people who have the dollars before yu invest them before they loose their value.

Everytime we see an overinflation a buble and a crash.

Paper is worthless, people putting money into Oil and then we are going to see a huge crash.

China and other countries wont sit their watching their dollars go out the drain. They are going to change. If you recall Iraw and now Iran both wanted to sell Oil in Euros. This is the same saying as that speach by ron paul.

Back to the post this is just another inflation and just another over hyped buble that is going to crash. Look at the savings rate for example and the M3 going through the roof.

We are screwed when we are no longer the world reserve currency and it has always been used in the past to finance a world empire. If they wont take our currency the only way is to enforce it.

This is why it needs to all be backed by gold but just open a history textbook and the same thing repeats why some people dont see it i dont know.

Anyways oil will climb just like the real estate market did, there will be another fix and then just a big crash.

The cost of oil isnt much with the free market now it is simply being over invested in. And we will go to Iran and you bet Iran wants to sell Oil in Euros.

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya SVT buy oil but remeber this is no long term thing.

Give it 3-6 years before another crash and pull out.

Just like real estate crash and the housing buble this will be the same thing.

Although i think a free market in energy would be a great thing.

And Fallen you always disagree with me, go look up the Essay buy Warren Buffet on Inflation and our negative trade deficit which has been going down since 1980.

I dont see how rapid inflation and a negative trade deficit and we call ourselves rich.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    I'd say it'd still be smart to buy Google

BX, NLS, and BOOM
    That's my portfolio

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I think oil is a bad investment right now. I've read reports that say it should be closer to $100 a barrel or less given current demand. It's just been bid up beyond where it should be. Risky at this point I would say, it could go to $200 who knows.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Right now I'm really liking LWSN....

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I think oil is a bad investment right now. I've read reports that say it should be closer to $100 a barrel or less given current demand. It's just been bid up beyond where it should be. Risky at this point I would say, it could go to $200 who knows.
    yep exactly. Its all gonan fall down same crap again.

The better the US empire goes down the better. Other countries are realizing they should not be using our dollars as their prime reserve asset.

We can continue to live this way aslong as others use our currency, when OPEC countries start selling Oil in euros this will be a godo thing.

Dont think these countries are going to keep acquring our Dollars and saving them if they arent worth anything.

Oil is just being over inflated right now. it is going to get up there overheat and crash.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    can someone tell me what its like to pay for gas...i have had a company truck with a gas card for the last 7 years so i am kinda a NOOB here....also this "insurance" you speak of what is that, is it extra or does it come with the truck...did i mention i get my 2008 f250 super duty lariat fully loaded diesel truck to use for personal use all the time no matter what....hahahaha...sorry guys, i find it funny...especially since i work in the oil and gas industry...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    can someone tell me what its like to pay for gas...i have had a company truck with a gas card for the last 7 years so i am kinda a NOOB here....also this "insurance" you speak of what is that, is it extra or does it come with the truck...did i mention i get my 2008 f250 super duty lariat fully loaded diesel truck to use for personal use all the time no matter what....hahahaha...sorry guys, i find it funny...especially since i work in the oil and gas industry...
    Hm...what's it like to pay for gas... well...
    Have you ever taken your clothes off and ran backwards through a corn field?

And "insurance" is the "in case shit happens" fees we gotta pay. my car is $2,000 a year, so if I hit anything or someone elses car all I gotta pay is $500 no matter how much damage

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post

Railroad stocks such as bni, cni, csx, prrr.pk... With high gas prices railroads are gonna take over trucking companies look at Jevic, just went under. Check out the charts they are all on the way up and will continue for at least the next 5 years maybe even 10.. best time to buy IMO

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    Hm...what's it like to pay for gas... well...
    Have you ever taken your clothes off and ran backwards through a corn field?

And "insurance" is the "in case shit happens" fees we gotta pay. my car is $2,000 a year, so if I hit anything or someone elses car all I gotta pay is $500 no matter how much damage
    oooooohhhh i see well that sucks...

and i was being sarcastic about the insurance as well...hahahah...its just another thing i havent paid for in a long time, like rent, cell phone, gas, and a few other things...hahaha....

Thread Information