Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Dont you think after 21 fukking years you should have remember?
    I'll try this for next year........June 16th, note to self.. today is your 22nd wedding anniversary, remember to buy bullets...don't forget to leave a note!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I'll try this for next year........June 16th, note to self.. today is your 22nd wedding anniversary, remember to buy bullets...don't forget to leave a note!
    hahah, ahh to be married.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    After 22 yrs....yeah people will understand and nobody will call you Juicer......They think died from agony and suffering

After 22 yrs....yeah people will understand and nobody will call you Juicer......They think died from agony and suffering

tru dat

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    when everyone at work bitches cuz everymorning at 930 i open 2 cans of tuna and mix it up. so the whole office stinks.
    Haha...I think you meant to put this in the "You know you're a bodybuilder" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Haha...I think you meant to put this in the "You know you're a bodybuilder" thread.
    lol. whoops. good catch.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Deen is back...........wtf........ thought he was banned

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    Who is deen?

some dork that just posted a useless thread. thats deen

some dork that just posted a useless thread. thats deen
    OH...ok now i know. every thread is useless unless their is a$$ involved.

NOw I know how you fell. For the first time in my life I felt the urge to snap his little neck. He is annoying disrespectful and doesnt know what he is talking about. Plus he has no respect for senior members like BIG..I dont know where Big find this patience I would kick a=his sorry ass out of here long time ago including banning his IP.

i told you guys, this dude has worn out his welcome here as far as i am concerned. his novelty has worn off. he always stirs shit and it is rediculous the stuff he says. his last thread was 5 pages of nothing but arguing about how smart and big and strong he is. and all he did is copy and paste info that has been in the steroid prfiles section here for 6 years. and i just wonder if he realizes that in all of his threads or posts, nobody ever agrees with a word he says. except for maybe a couple of fools that have no idea what they are talking about either. he should be banned on principle alone he just picks fights with people because he cant do it real life cuz he would get squashed. ok i feel better now...........

I am seeing lot of threads recently that starts with a "friend told me" or "coach told me". to use these AAS what you guys think??? WTF.

Its your body we have tons of information here read up the freaking profile. People like these get the bad name to AAS.

Also another one that just plain pisses me off is I am going on vecation How do I ship my gear....Helooooooooo what the hell. Cant your Cycle wait till you come back?

i told you guys, this dude has worn out his welcome here as far as i am concerned. his novelty has worn off. he always stirs shit and it is rediculous the stuff he says. his last thread was 5 pages of nothing but arguing about how smart and big and strong he is. and all he did is copy and paste info that has been in the steroid prfiles section here for 6 years. and i just wonder if he realizes that in all of his threads or posts, nobody ever agrees with a word he says. except for maybe a couple of fools that have no idea what they are talking about either. he should be banned on principle alone he just picks fights with people because he cant do it real life cuz he would get squashed. ok i feel better now...........
    Tell us how you really feel! lol

Tell us how you really feel! lol
    its stupid though bro you know. why does every thread the guy starts get locked.....? its just getting old. he was suspended for like a week last week but comes back doing the same exact stuff.

I don't know Lex lets round up the boys and his ass! lol!

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    people who wear sunglasses in the gym. are you fking kidding me? you look like a douchbag asshole. no, you are not cool. you look like a fking retard. and you're fat. don't bother doing abs asshole it'll make your gut stick out that much more. those black socks look hot with your black oldman sneakers too.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Sexy and an attitude... I love Juice Girl!!! BUT beautiful... your right, those people suck and look so F***ing dumb

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    people who wear sunglasses in the gym. are you fking kidding me? you look like a douchbag asshole. no, you are not cool. you look like a fking retard. and you're fat. don't bother doing abs asshole it'll make your gut stick out that much more. those black socks look hot with your black oldman sneakers too.
    what an awesome rant......i love it!

i dont know about the people around here anymore. it seems like now everytime i post something, they wanna start a fight now. its bad enough dealing with deen, but now you guys should check the post about the guy dealing with ms13 and what the 2 guys there say to me. i respect the hell out of inky i aint talking about what he said. well you'll see. its kind of disappointing the lack of intelligence people have.

i dont know about the people around here anymore. it seems like now everytime i post something, they wanna start a fight now. its bad enough dealing with deen, but now you guys should check the post about the guy dealing with ms13 and what the 2 guys there say to me. i respect the hell out of inky i aint talking about what he said. well you'll see. its kind of disappointing the lack of intelligence people have.
    I am intelligent ...wait what are we talking about?

I think the remarks you make are meaningful its just the matter on the person how he takes it. excluding deen he is exception.
    DOnt take it to your heart Bro. Its just that people have bad days sometimes and they cant grasp the message in the pose and get offended.

I am intelligent ...wait what are we talking about?

I think the remarks you make are meaningful its just the matter on the person how he takes it. excluding deen he is exception.
    DOnt take it to your heart Bro. Its just that people have bad days sometimes and they cant grasp the message in the pose and get offended.
    not you, ya little canuck.....

not you, ya little canuck.....
    I know..

me??

me??
    You are an a$$hole....but I love u in a non-gay way......wait is non-gay love?

is there such a thing as non gay love between men? i think not. its either brotherly love or gay love. hahaha

and thanks, i have worked really hard to achieve ASSHOLE status.

is there such a thing as non gay love between men? i think not. its either brotherly love or gay love. hahaha

and thanks, i have worked really hard to achieve ASSHOLE status.
    I am not going to say anything regarding gay and no-gay thing cause its just disturbing and ewwwwwwwww (no offense to my gay friends)

I've noticed a trend on this board lately, theres been alot of gay talk, or homo-erotic, and also alot of hostility in other threads. Especially that whole ms13 crap, and the Deen bashing. I'm wondering if we could just find a happy medium. Maybe along the lines of..if the guys in the threads that are fighting with each other could only express their feelings in a non-judgemental way, where in the end no-one is right and no-one is wrong and it all gets smoothed over.....................................then the two muscular strapping lads could even maybe kiss.....and hold each other in a loving and caring way, slowly caressing each other, the way brothers do lets say in the hills of Tennessee, where they don't frown upon this kind of brother on brother love, and then slowly make their way below the waist where the full extent of this love can be felt......DAMN! I gotta take a break from here!

I've noticed a trend on this board lately, theres been alot of gay talk, or homo-erotic, and also alot of hostility in other threads. Especially that whole ms13 crap, and the Deen bashing. I'm wondering if we could just find a happy medium. Maybe along the lines of..if the guys in the threads that are fighting with each other could only express their feelings in a non-judgemental way, where in the end no-one is right and no-one is wrong and it all gets smoothed over.....................................then the two muscular strapping lads could even maybe kiss.....and hold each other in a loving and caring way, slowly caressing each other, the way brothers do lets say in the hills of Tennessee, where they don't frown upon this kind of brother on brother love, and then slowly make their way below the waist where the full extent of this love can be felt......DAMN! I gotta take a break from here!
    im down, where do i sign up?? hahahah

After reading ms13 thread I was thinking the same thing........Cant we just talk abt sex and anal and all get along???? Sorry couldnt resist

what an awesome rant......i love it!
    thanks! trust me...there's alot more where that came from! i'm only 4'11" but a little spitfire!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Vent for the day.

I finally gave in to them mother f@$%@ing salt and vinegar chips ! I was watching tv and out of no where they popped into my head and my mouth started to water. By the time my brain said no i had already eaten about 3-4 hand fulls.

I found this new brand that uses sea salt and they are unbelievable.

Last edited by DSM4Life; 06-20-2008 at 07:23 PM.

thanks! trust me...there's alot more where that came from! i'm only 4'11" but a little spitfire!
    how are the zambons treating you?

how are the zambons treating you?

Doing great with them! I'm getting nice and tight, shoulders are BAM and my abs are hard and blocked pretty damn good! My strength has gone up too- I did 9 perfect form free pullups! Last summer I was up to 6. My BF was impressed so that says alot! Thanks for asking!

I am getting annoyed by some newbies here and now its just pissing me off. Here is what I am talking about,

1. Do not bump old threads. There is a official post whore thread go increase your post count there.Have I done it ? Yes but I learned a lesson first time.

2. Internet wars......I dont see any purpose of that Cant we just agree to disagree? I dont think anybody cares who is right and who is wrong after reading 15 posts in any thread regarding the same matter.

3. Respect needs to be earned not given. Make sure before you try to flame somebody to check there post count. I have recently saw a case where a newbie was picking up fight with a guy who has at least 16 thousand post under his belt and is much respected(again not trying to point fingers).

4. No flamming ..If you dont like what somebody is saying refer to point number 2. Have I done it? Yes But only when somebody tried to disrespect somebody I have great amount of respect for.

5.The purpose of this board is to gain knowledge. Please do not give advise unless you know what you are talking about. Recently in Anabolic board one of the member asked advise on Clen + t3 and all the so called new bie experts came on and said do not use t3 cause it screws with your thyroids. Thats true but have you read the profile? I am still waiting on that thread for some senior member to reply on it .

6. Please do not take things personal. WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. ITS NOT OUR FAULT IF YOU DIDNT GET MUCH ATTENTION WHEN YOU WERE KID.

that was my complain .Also I like to say

TJ you ugly **** your GF must be blind.I hope it will workout for you.And I love you.
    Dukky...You claim to be bisexual But I think you are just Gay.(No pun intended to my gay friends)
    Inky....You are Fat.
    BIG....You are fat too 9% of BF%(Body fat) is a joke (Of course its a joke dont kill me.)
    Last edited by calgarian; 06-22-2008 at 01:00 PM.

Hey Calgarian are you saying that Big's BF (boyfriend) is a joke? Please clarify. Also I MAY be FAT, but at least I'm not Canadien!...

Hey Calgarian are you saying that Big's BF (boyfriend) is a joke? Please clarify. Also I MAY be FAT, but at least I'm not Canadien!...
    Fixed...smart fat ass. and Canadian is spelled with "a" not with "e" and stop hating me cause I live in a better country.....That will piss some ppl off...ha ha ha.

Also It is legal to use AAS here not in US....I rest my case.

Doing great with them! I'm getting nice and tight, shoulders are BAM and my abs are hard and blocked pretty damn good! My strength has gone up too- I did 9 perfect form free pullups! Last summer I was up to 6. My BF was impressed so that says alot! Thanks for asking!
    i havent forgotten ...... you have to give the after pic too.....

Fixed...smart fat ass. and Canadian is spelled with "a" not with "e" and stop hating me cause I live in a better country.....That will piss some ppl off...ha ha ha.

Also It is legal to use AAS here not in US....I rest my case.
    I would have spelled it right if I actually cared!

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    I straight up hate F*cking B!tches that lead you on and then at the very end are like oops i want to straight choke one. this girl came to me crying her eyes out telling me she was a sl*t and how many people she has screwed like i actually cared and then she was like thank you for being a friend and maybe we can be more.. i was like uh sure? she then talks to me for awhile and then out of nowhere stops.. i finally hear from her after 2 weeks to find out she has a new boyfriend and she screwed the hell out of him like 50+ times...f*cking Sl*ts...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information