edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

personal pics in avatars!

i just want to spread some knowledge here. those of you who are posing in your avatars i would at least blackout your face. i know for a fact that feds often surf this board looking for the so called "big fishes" in the game. the roid game is very very hot right now and u dont want to get implicated or questioned about anything just cause they can id you. when your in the juice game it is always best to remain as anonymous as you can.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Amen to that

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    i've always thought guys with tatoos should black those out too...unfortunately most are located in places where the muscles show nicely!!!

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    The feds can kick my ass.

- Fedor.

if thats you in your avatar, they probably could

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    if thats you in your avatar, they probably could

Google Fedor Emelianenko.

awesome buddy, your an mma superstar, but a 23g needle causes you pain......

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    lol i have yet to hear ANYONE ever being questioned or anything because they have their face as the avatar

if they want to get you, it doesnt matter if you have some random picture as your avatar or your full face and location listed

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    awesome buddy, your an mma superstar, but a 23g needle causes you pain......

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    lol i have yet to hear ANYONE ever being questioned or anything because they have their face as the avatar

if they want to get you, it doesnt matter if you have some random picture as your avatar or your full face and location listed
    agree with this, I won't put any pics up cause you never know who is gonna visit this site, ie someone you know or knows you, knows of you, works with you, a friend of a friend of a friend. Sometimes I'll see someone on someone else's myspace coments section. Then I'll recongnize them out at a bar or something. It's not the type of thing I want to advertize about myself, or have know if I can avoid it. A select very few know, and they aren't talking cause they share my guilt.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    agree with this, I won't put any pics up cause you never know who is gonna visit this site, ie someone you know or knows you, knows of you, works with you, a friend of a friend of a friend. Sometimes I'll see someone on someone else's myspace coments section. Then I'll recongnize them out at a bar or something. It's not the type of thing I want to advertize about myself, or have know if I can avoid it. A select very few know, and they aren't talking cause they share my guilt.
    wait i thought that was you

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I look at it like this.. Its not illegal to use this site and I am a user, not a pusher. If they went after me I would think it would be a terrible waste of time. Plus, you can't see my face...hahaha

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    agreed. if your not selling the feds wont waste the money to open an investigation on you but i would never show my face or tatoos on here because i perfer people not to know who i am.

if they want to get you they might but bro believe me when i tell you this is no joke. dea agents snatched up one of the trainers at my gym cause he would tell you everything after about a wk of knowing him and telling him how cool his biceps looked. it would be alot better for if they asked are you mattyh? not walk up with a pic and say hey mattyh can we talk outside? im just saying make them work a little if they really want you!

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I look at it like this.. Its not illegal to use this site and I am a user, not a pusher. If they went after me I would think it would be a terrible waste of time. Plus, you can't see my face...hahaha
    trust me bros they are not gonna open an investigation just to talk to you but if they are trying to pop ur source they wont hesitate to question you, or use their scare tactics to roll you over on your source. and before u say they have nothing on me and stuff like that. if u have ever used they will find ways to make u talk or scare you away from gear forever.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    This is me, and I don't care what anyone says!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i fixed mine.

i dont sell. and the gear i use is such a small amount, and so rare (i JUST started my 2nd round) - i'm not worth their time.

as for friends and such ... i dont really have many real friends anymore. they were all fat, and were disrespectful when i was losing my weight, etc....

as for the people im close to. my partner knows. he gives me my shots (he's an RN). my friend dave knows, but i've known him for 12 yrs, and he was the first person i "came out to".. he's my confidant.

even still, the people at my work suspect. cuz they are always poking fun. i havnt said yes, i always say no. but they always bring up "roid" jokes non stop. but then again, they are all fat, and cant understand why i eat like 4x on my shift

jsinur7 is offline Member
    i dont sweat it... i am who i am... i dont do what i wouldn't publicly say i do... i dont care what anyone thinks... besides, like the other dude said, i aint selling, they dont want nobody for using...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Think they could spot me? 4 arms, 3 eyes and a heart of gold

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Think they could spot me? 4 arms, 3 eyes and a heart of gold
    nnnaaaa, i'd say you blend in pretty well.... no worries...

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I'm not worried.

-CNS

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    This is me, and I don't care what anyone says!
    well then, how you doin?

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    it's good to be natural

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Think the fed would use their cuffs on me if i asked them ?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe a cavity search if you're lucky!

yum....there are some hot grey/silver stached hot cop daddies....

Go to prision and "lift your ball sack and spread you butt cheques" you will find is not as good of a time as it sounds to you two.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Go to prision and "lift your ball sack and spread you butt cheques" you will find is not as good of a time as it sounds to you two.
    Never been through it... Want to role play ?

Already been through the drill, didn't like it, not doing that again even for you dsm.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Think the fed would use their cuffs on me if i asked them ?
    i still want my fuzzy pink cuffs back from your place....leave me attached to the headboard will you...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Never been through it... Want to role play ?
    do i have to wear my bunny suit again...cause i hope soo...

i am really not worried about my pics on here, plus my avy shows all me anyways so who cares...HAHAHAHA

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    The feds can kick my ass.

- Fedor.
    I hope you meant "kiss" lol

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    I dont live in the Us,and i dont sell ,so they can suck my dick while i'm shooting Tren

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    agree with this, I won't put any pics up cause you never know who is gonna visit this site, ie someone you know or knows you, knows of you, works with you, a friend of a friend of a friend.
    your right, i am going take down pics of me. not from fear of a drug bust, but from giving a friend of a friend of a friend, friends bro, amunition to use againist me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Thanks Johnny Law, I feel so much better..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

feds threaten and pester the guppies to get to the big fish. ugl's dont get busted cause they are stupid they get busted cause their customers will give them up in a heartbeat to stay out of trouble. technically they can pop u for using and thats the only tool they need to make u roll on your source. unless u wanna go into the system for a shot of test!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    i've always thought guys with tatoos should black those out too...unfortunately most are located in places where the muscles show nicely!!!
    I guess I'm fukked then huh? lol Plus I don't think they need your picture to get you. I'm sure they'll just knock on your door and ask you politely to come with them.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I guess I'm fukked then huh? lol Plus I don't think they need your picture to get you. I'm sure they'll just knock on your door and ask you politely to come with them.
    like i said make them work a little dont just stick your mug out there for all to see. leave yourself some deniability. when they say come with me i would rather have them say "are you inky-e?" and u can say "who?" not "hi inky-e come with me!" it dont hurt to cover one set of footprints!

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Thanks Johnny Law, I feel so much better..
    well instead of being a smart ass, how about you or anyone for that matter post up people getting arrested(who arent selling) on the forums for talking about steroid use .. i would love to hear the stories

well instead of being a smart ass, how about you or anyone for that matter post up people getting arrested(who arent selling) on the forums for talking about steroid use.. i would love to hear the stories
    if you are not a user and never will be then put as many pics as you like. but if u are a user and a dea agent approaches you on ur way out of the gym and questions you about your source. he dont arrest you, he asks only a few questions and then leaves. now how comfortable are you gonna be the next time you order from that source or storing ur gear in ur house knowing that feds are snooping around. we have congress trying to get roids off the streets for whatever reason. u say they dont go after the user then explain the barry bonds situation. the feds are using every trick they know. im simply saying lets not make it easy for them. and another thing every city has a small building that simply looks like a regular office building that houses about 10 or more dea agents its not like they send a task force from washington they are just as common in every city as the local police.

Thread Information