Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

When my GF drinks I ****ing hate her!!

Ok, we went out a month or so ago for my Bday, to a restraunt, with some of my friends, a few of hers, and a few of my work mates who have become friends... She acted like a ****ing bitch the whole night, at one point one guy even told her to take a ****in cab home cuz she was bringing me down, she was just sitting there, not talking to anyone but her fat friend, and not paying any attention to me.... Anywayz we talked/argued and worked it out the next day or two....

Tonight: we go to her workmates house, him and his wife were having a bbq... Everything was good, except I was driving so I only had two drinks, she just kept drinking, and drinking my alcohol as well!!! So at like 10:30 I was bored and tired and started dozing off, so I told her I wanted to go.. So finally after 11 we got ready to go (she was drunk and annoying but I was being good and patient)... well we get outside and are walking to the car, she starts yelling because I was falling asleep, calling me rude in front of her workmates... Well im sorry but I ****ing lost my shit, I never yell at her but I ****ing yelled all the way to her house then dropped her the **** off... Am I over reacting?? **** its like she can never do any wrong ....

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You cant reason with drunk and yelling just makes you the bad guy. But I feel your pain my ex wife was a raging angry jealous drunk.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Based on some of you're other threads, you have gf issues. A beligerent drunken not putting out gf. First long relationship? Cause you seem to be tolerating perhaps too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Based on some of you're other threads, you have gf issues. A beligerent drunken not putting out gf. First long relationship? Cause you seem to be tolerating perhaps too much.
    Ugh !!!!!!!

Musclesci74 is offline New Member
    Dude, for the first time I can not go out drinking my GF either, I can always go out have fun with other girls, girls I was dating, but now most of the things my GF also does annoys me very much, I just cant stand it, I guess I think she is representing me as my GF and I want her to behave. I just let her go out without me cuz I just cant stand it. I judge her to much

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    hahah after reading these responses i am not the only on who gets angry. Mine was actually fine or even better when she is drunk but the bitch never drinks when i'm with her and acts stupid with me. I think that statement where " she represents you being your GF" is very true. Thats why i's single now.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    hopefully she doesn't know you are on gear...... (im assuming you have/are, sorry if i am incorrect, i don't like to assume).

PERSONALLY, if i dated anyone like that..once..ok..shit happens.

twice or more...i'd reconsider....

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    holy **** dude...lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidStrScam View Post
    scam...what a homo bitch. I can't believe people protect this scamming dick. He is just a predator
    what are you talking about? do you even know?

PT
    why dont you start posting about gnc and the many other supplement stores out there bro? oh thats right because your beef is with brian so your just trying to put him down. supplements work for alot of people and that store has a huge return customer rate so something must be working there. its a business just like the many others out there and just because brian is a sucess there is always going to be haters like this homo. 10 to 1 says this person came here on ar's behalf
    Last edited by PT; 06-14-2008 at 03:39 AM.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Getting back to the drunk gf issue here. I dated someone just like that and I feel your pain, it is fking embarasing to be in public with friends and the other person being a btch, from my own experience, you can try to work out your issues, but it seems like that is her personality and she won't change, people don't change, you might want to reconsider your relationship with her.

PT
    i would leave her. if she continues down that road you will have nothing but problems. i very rarely drink anymore but when i was in college i did my fair share and i realized that its impossible to deal with a drunk if your sober. you cant talk or reason with them so its useless to even try until they sober up.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    Ok, we went out a month or so ago for my Bday, to a restraunt, with some of my friends, a few of hers, and a few of my work mates who have become friends... She acted like a ****ing bitch the whole night, at one point one guy even told her to take a ****in cab home cuz she was bringing me down, she was just sitting there, not talking to anyone but her fat friend, and not paying any attention to me.... Anywayz we talked/argued and worked it out the next day or two....

Tonight: we go to her workmates house, him and his wife were having a bbq... Everything was good, except I was driving so I only had two drinks, she just kept drinking, and drinking my alcohol as well!!! So at like 10:30 I was bored and tired and started dozing off, so I told her I wanted to go.. So finally after 11 we got ready to go (she was drunk and annoying but I was being good and patient)... well we get outside and are walking to the car, she starts yelling because I was falling asleep, calling me rude in front of her workmates... Well im sorry but I ****ing lost my shit, I never yell at her but I ****ing yelled all the way to her house then dropped her the **** off... Am I over reacting?? **** its like she can never do any wrong ....
    congrats on recognizing the time to find a different woman..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I was in a relationship just like this. Just let you know how unattractive she is when she drinks.

Tough situation, good luck.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    That sucks. I was in a similar situation where my girlfriend at the time would be the sweetest person in the world when it was just her and I but in public around whoever she would find little ways to belittle me to make her look like she was "wearing the pants" in the relationship. That didn't last long.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    my sons mother is like that

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Yeah I'll just stick with casual sex for now

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I was in a relationship just like this. Just let you know how unattractive she is when she drinks.

Tough situation, good luck.
    is that what turned you off women?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Hey listen, this is what I tell my son when it comes to girlfriends and such....if the girl (bitch) starts becoming a hassle then just say NEXT! You're only young ONCE! Don't waste any more time and energy on a chic that ain't gonna change! Especially one that turns into MEGA BITCH when alcohol is in play. Stay with her long enough and you'll become bitter and resentful. NEXT!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    is that what turned you off women?
    Thats what almost made me slap a hoe !

Long story short:

We were both drunk, got separated in a club, finds me 30 mins later dancing.She walks up to me and slaps me in the face. I never wanted to hit a girl so bad in my life. I just turned around, walked away and got a few more shots

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dated a girl for about 6 months. she could never have just one drink, she would always drink to the point where she was like a 5 year old, and even pissed my bed once!

I have very little patience for alcohol, and i dont think i could date a girl who drank regularly

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    My current girlfriend is the same way when she drinks and a couple days ago the went crazy and got wasted for her bday party with her friends and decides to call me while I'm playing cards with my friends and she always has to start problems. She said some pretty bad things to me and we had a long talk yesterday and she apologized and promised not to drink again (she hardly ever drinks to begin with) and not to call me when she does drink. Women are a pain in the ass when they drink, they don't think (a lot don't think when they are sober) and always have to start problems when you are just minding your own business hanging out with your friends, or talk **** while you are with friends.

Blog Entries
    So what happened Need ? Any updates ?

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    My ex used to be like that.

When sober she was awesome, however she loved to drink & most of the times when she was drunk she was an absolute f#cken idiot.

I agree with the bro that said "my gf represents me when she's out.."

When i first got with her one of my friends who knew her better said to me.."bro i hope you know how to fight.."

haha i should of known better.

So any updates need?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    My friends GF use to be like that. Now she is his wife but still the same. They use to come Drunk in the parties and make an a@@ of their selves....I just hated it good that I dont have to hang out with them at the parties.

Oh man,

f#ck marrying into that haha.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    Oh man,

f#ck marrying into that haha.
    They use to compete as to who is bigger ass when drunk man that was annoying.

People like that just do my head in.
    But it's ok because your avatar makes it all better, yes, boobs make everything better!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    eek! you can be the only one who knows if its time to end it.

I just ended a 1.5year long relationship.

They don't know what they had until they lose you........

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I can relate to this one. My ex was the sweetest girl in the world when sober, just aboslutely perfect, but when drunk an absolute lunatic. I refused to take her out, bc like you guys said my gf represents me when we go out. She'd be wasted by the time we got ready to leave, and i'd basically just sit there and let her go crazy and bitch about why arent we going now, she eventually would tire herself out, lol. Its a disease tho, a form of alcoholism, some people have a chemical imbalance in their brains and when they have even the smallest bit of alcohol they completely lose it. Poor girl would wake up the next day, not remember a thing and have no idea why i was mad at her. My honest opinion you have to get out of the relationship, its not healthy, and unless she is willing to never drink again AT ALL she will never change. Good luck.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Man I can relate to this one. My ex was the sweetest girl in the world when sober, just aboslutely perfect, but when drunk an absolute lunatic. I refused to take her out, bc like you guys said my gf represents me when we go out. She'd be wasted by the time we got ready to leave, and i'd basically just sit there and let her go crazy and bitch about why arent we going now, she eventually would tire herself out, lol. Its a disease tho, a form of alcoholism, some people have a chemical imbalance in their brains and when they have even the smallest bit of alcohol they completely lose it. Poor girl would wake up the next day, not remember a thing and have no idea why i was mad at her. My honest opinion you have to get out of the relationship, its not healthy, and unless she is willing to never drink again AT ALL she will never change. Good luck.

Best post on this thread so far. By the way, who's that lunatic in your avie? Looks like someone from a rock/metal band.

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Hey listen, this is what I tell my son when it comes to girlfriends and such....if the girl (bitch) starts becoming a hassle then just say NEXT! You're only young ONCE! Don't waste any more time and energy on a chic that ain't gonna change! Especially one that turns into MEGA BITCH when alcohol is in play. Stay with her long enough and you'll become bitter and resentful. NEXT!!!!
    This is sooo TRUE! My Gf evolved from being an occasional bitch to MEGA BITCH. The problem was that I was too forgiving, hoping people change in the long run as they live together when they only change to being worse. I was in this relationship for over 5 years.

I called it quits a week ago. Moved to my own place. Will start it from scratch. All would be fine except we have a baby together (which I love to death) and it’s a whole new story with no happy ending.

So it was pretty much my fault of not having a backbone and saying quits when it was time.

My advice – dump the bitch!

Blog Entries
    Update us already damit !

B4ckfire479 is offline Junior Member
    A GF who drinks a lot does create so much tension that not even rubbing one out can help. OP, perhaps consider counseling for your gf if her drinking problem is affecting your relationship?

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Best post on this thread so far. By the way, who's that lunatic in your avie? Looks like someone from a rock/metal band.
    LOL. Yeah Zack de la Rocha, Rage Against the Machine.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that girl man. it sounds like you are being completely disrespected. i know what its like to date a bitch man, but i also know what its like to get rid of one. when you're in a relationship with someone the games should stop. how the **** is this twat ever gonna make you happy? being single isint such a bad thing man, especially when the alternative is compromising your ****in sanity. not only should you get rid of this chick, but you should be an absolute bastard when you do it.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    When my GF drinks I ****ing hate her!!

ahhh i love the title

but on the real, i think everyman in a relationship can fill in the blank with something that there other half does that pisses them off to no end...

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol my gf used to pull the same shit and I told her straight up...this is the last time we are ever going out together if its around my friends/your friends or even drinking. from now on you wana drink we can drink @ home alone since u dont know how to act.

Hey guys, we fought most of last weekend, even though im training I went out with my best boy on Sat and had a great night!!! We made up on Sunday.. She doesnt drink often but when she does, she doesnt stop till something bad happens.. If it was a weekly thing I would break it off but its pretty rare, I guess the fact that I yelled at her all the way to her place made her drink a little more when she got home as well.. Anywayz, I think all women are ****ing insane, thats my final conclusion!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    Hey guys, we fought most of last weekend, even though im training I went out with my best boy on Sat and had a great night!!! We made up on Sunday.. She doesnt drink often but when she does, she doesnt stop till something bad happens.. If it was a weekly thing I would break it off but its pretty rare, I guess the fact that I yelled at her all the way to her place made her drink a little more when she got home as well.. Anywayz, I think all women are ****ing insane, thats my final conclusion!!!
    We welcome you to the rainbow side .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information