Thread: The HAPPENING

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member

The HAPPENING

good movie, pretty nutz actually, very suspensfull, id definitly go see it again..ohhh and there's a new X-Files coming out too!

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad I didn't pay to see it. The concept was okay, the ending was far too vague, and I hated it. I'd rather have tren sweats for the rest of my life than see that movie ever again.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I knew you two better to know which one of you I tend to agree with. Is the movie primarily story based or effects based? If it has to be seen in a theater I will go, but if it is more concept based I will just check it out on the computer.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    It's story based for sure, and the story itself was definitely interesting. I think so much more could have been done with the movie though (Please note I'm trying to be vague here as I don't want to spoil anything).

When the movie was over I just looked at my wife and said, "Oh my God, it's over? That's it?" To me it was a horrible ending, very cliche, but it's just my opinion obviously. There are people that like things and people that don't, and I was one that definitely didn't like this one--and I was really looking forward to it.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    they couldve ended with maybe finding a way to cure the problem, but i was satisfied overall i liked it..can't wait to see the x files movie

Thread Information