skinnyhb is offline Member

threesome with serious girlfriend

nevermind, we talked about it on our own.
    Last edited by skinnyhb; 06-17-2008 at 08:37 PM.

THEGOLDPRO is offline New Member
    well i can tell you from experiance it will usually ruin the relationship pretty fast.

the whoile 3some idea sounds good on paper, and in your head its a wonderful fantasy but its usually not a good idea. usually jeliousy kicks in and makes it weird and then the relationship is never the same. i found that while the 3 some was going on i payed alot more attention to the other chick then my gf. and clearly that made her mad lol.

if i was to do it again i would say never ever have a 3some when in a "serious" relationship that you want to keep. but if you happin to find 2 drunk sluts in a bar then go for it.

not to mention now you gotta try and satisfy 2 girls lol thats tough some times.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    If you care about at her at all, then do NOT do it! It will be fun during it, but later on your mind will wonder if she likes you the same, or the girl more now, and frankly it sucks when your girlfriend leaves you for another woman.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Life is short ! live life as if its your last. Go for it!!! You guys are not married yet anyways so if it does now work you can move on to the next. But I dont recomend it if your planning to mary this girl.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Yeah man, if your not serious about her f***ing go for it. If you are serious don't do it. It will ruin shit

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Yeah man, if your not serious about her f***ing go for it. If you are serious don't do it. It will ruin shit
    How do you ruin shit?

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Probably do anal? that would riun shit. lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    been there. def changes the relationship.

if you do it be prepared for the possibilty of it ending

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont do it it will ruin the relationship. and trust me bro its work being with 2 girls at once especially if they are drunk. it takes some serious endurance to keep your hips moving, your arms braced, and in a contorted position trying to please both at once.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I'm sorry but I have got to laugh at claiming you are serious with a girl that would even contemplate such a ****ed up idea.

I would urge you to do it if you want to destroy this "serious" relationship.
    ***No source checks!!!***

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    as i continue to think about this maybe she is not as serious about the relationship as you are. cause im sure she aint dumb and realizes the consequences. talk out the relationship and if she aint as serious as u r then green light the threesome.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah figure out if you guys are in it for the long haul, if you are dont do it, if you arnt then get the cam corder set up pronto

39+1 is offline Banned
    it always fcks it up. I lived with two girls and it was fun for a little bit but it gets tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo complicated.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    see, the thing is is that i'm not sure if she is serious about doing it or whether she is just turned on by the thought of another woman. we haven't been able to talk about it much further, so obviously i have to discuss it further with her.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Been there done that, not only three some but had three girls at once, drugs involved, wouldn't do it again clean.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Been there done that, not only three some but had three girls at once, drugs involved, wouldn't do it again clean.
    i would

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i would
    I prefer disappointing one woman at a time! lol

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I prefer disappointing one woman at a time! lol
    lol. i guess its not fun with a group laughing

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    lol. i guess its not fun with a group laughing
    No..no its not..

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I did not read the thread, im to damn lazy. From the name I will tell you she will not be seriouse for long after if you do it

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    I did not read the thread, im to damn lazy. From the name I will tell you she will not be seriouse for long after if you do it
    I agree

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    it all depends ive done it with my wife and it didnt change anything.just goota have some respect about it i guess just my 2 cents

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAK View Post
    it all depends ive done it with my wife and it didnt change anything.just goota have some respect about it i guess just my 2 cents
    I know many people who are married and have done it with no problems, so I guess it depends on the girl and her jealousy level. I have done it but not with my current girl who I have been with for awhile now. I want to bad, but she is very picky.She does not want it to be with a stranger, has to be drunk, the chick has to be smoking hot, I mean flawless, plus she does not want me too bang the chick. I told her why not just ask your twin sister and those problems would be solved!!!!!

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    How do you ruin shit?

Someone always will direct the topic in a different direction and there will be always someone too keep it up.

Classic

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wife and I have had several threesomes in the past and we are about to celebrate our 10yr anniversary next month. I have to say its never caused any negative issues...only positive!! I wouldn't recommend it early in a relationship though. You really have to know a person to determine the levels of jealousy and any insecurities they may have.

pognog is offline Junior Member
    Hit it like you own it! And hit it again like there's no tomorro. You will wish you did, when you're 80 and sitting in a wheelchair.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Go for it but be smart when you engage in the threesome. Be sure to pay plenty of attention to your gurl even if it seems hard. They will both fight for the cock and make sure you let ur gurl win and it should be fine. good luck

man it sonds to me like ya'll dont know how to have a three some, both girl should be gettin pleasured at all times, wheter it from you or the other girl. if you know how to eat you should be good. oh and kiss your gilr on the mouth and not the other one.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    if your serious about a girl, dont ever bring someone else into what should be between you and her. i say this with the marginal experience of only having girlfriends who didnt crave vagina...so take it for what its worth. yo.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    couple of more suggestions:

1. Find out why your girl wants to have a threesome. If its because its YOUR fantasy, then its a bad idea.

2. Be sure she isn't setting you up for threesomes in the future with other men. You know "Well I did it for you now you should do it for me." Unless that's your thing.

3. You really have to know your woman's sexual history. For instance, my wife has genuinely been attracted to women since puberty, so I knew it wasn't a fad or simple experimentation.

4. During the act, know this, ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR GIRL! Let HER play as long as SHE wants without you (if that is what she wants). Give her total control.

Just my .02. My wife and I have had roughly 5 different women join us in the past.

Thread Information