Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ads21 is offline Junior Member

Do police pose as steroid users on here?

Jus wonderin if police pose as steroid users on this forum, like in order 2 find out sources n ways ppl get there gear?

...or am i jus paranoid??

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant be that paranoid u have ur face on ur avatar! and to answer ur question hell yeah but not police try feds and dea!

face gone..

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    You heard of operation raw deal, right?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I wouldnt necessarily say they are posing as steroid users... Id be willing to bet more than a few are members on this board. Police is probably up there with baseball in steroid using professions

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^good point. Police probably aren't posing, but actually using. The FED and the DEA, on the other hand, are probably doing both.

ther are users among law enforcement mostly the young guys. by the time they have been on the force for a few yrs they are so in debt that they have no time to work out.

vBRAH is offline Member
    ads21 - you on BB.com too?

Quote Originally Posted by COUGAR BAIT View Post
    ads21 - you on BB.com too?
    hmm. i dnt knw wat bb.com is. so i guess not

vBRAH is offline Member
    Oh bodybuilding.com - theres about 3 Aussie "ads" on there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    You heard of operation raw deal, right?
    neva heard of op raw deal...

Quote Originally Posted by COUGAR BAIT View Post
    Oh bodybuilding.com - theres about 3 Aussie "ads" on there lol
    lol, oh ok, nah def not me

and yea, i knw cops would b up there in professions that use, but i was jus curious if that'd actually go 2 so much trouble as 2 find out info about u, get there post count nice n high 2 look reputable bla bla bla...

i dunno. whole reason i'm askin was jus about a PM i got. sorta set me off on the paranoid trail..

also, in australia we dnt hav a FDA or DFA or whateva, so i dnt knw wat that is. sound like there jus like police investigators or sum sort of watch dog??

hey couger bait, if u knw, wats our aus equivalent to these FDA ppl??

FED & DEA... i mean

i guess feds are ur federal police. still dunno bout DEA but

vBRAH is offline Member
    I'd say the only Australian law enforcement targeting the sale of gear would be AFP or just a Police drug squad - I dont think we have anything like the DEA and what not, not that I've heard of its more so split into certain sectors .. never heard of them targeting people in online forums etc though

Then again is entrapment really a valid law? idunno anymore.. lol

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    There are no need for feds/dea to be here. Feds/DEA have budgets that allow them to pay informants once they 'flip' them and put them on the payroll as ongoing informants AKA rats.

They wouldn't bother doing this to a user, but they would to suppliers at a certain level if they have ins with people higher up the food chain so to speak.

If they do it with those other drugs why wouldn't they do it with steroids ? Feds/DEA only do hit and run undercover work unless they are cultivating a relationship with someone REALLY big in which case they will go undercover on a p/t or f/t basis.

I'm not saying they don't brouse these sites looking for info, but all it takes is for them to bust one well known member who wants to avoid jail and is willing to turn rat for them. If people will do it in real life and turn rat on people they know personally and see on a regular basis and consider themselves friends with, why wouldn't someone do it when they only know people via online personas?

So that's a que to be even more paranoid than you were before.

The good news is they are only looking to bust people higher up the food chain, not lower down the food chain. So if they get someone connected to a ug on the hook they could care less about the people they sell to but want suppliers.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    there is LE on all steroid /bodybuilding boards.

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    most likey there is, but we only seek advice here we dont sell the stuff and its for personal use. stick to the rules and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    There are no need for feds/dea to be here. Feds/DEA have budgets that allow them to pay informants once they 'flip' them and put them on the payroll as ongoing informants AKA rats.

They wouldn't bother doing this to a user, but they would to suppliers at a certain level if they have ins with people higher up the food chain so to speak.

If they do it with those other drugs why wouldn't they do it with steroids ? Feds/DEA only do hit and run undercover work unless they are cultivating a relationship with someone REALLY big in which case they will go undercover on a p/t or f/t basis.

I'm not saying they don't brouse these sites looking for info, but all it takes is for them to bust one well known member who wants to avoid jail and is willing to turn rat for them. If people will do it in real life and turn rat on people they know personally and see on a regular basis and consider themselves friends with, why wouldn't someone do it when they only know people via online personas?

So that's a que to be even more paranoid than you were before.

The good news is they are only looking to bust people higher up the food chain, not lower down the food chain. So if they get someone connected to a ug on the hook they could care less about the people they sell to but want suppliers.
    well gee they didnt look undercover when they snatched up one of the trainers from my gym. it was a dea(drug enforcement agency) agent and a postal inspector. dont believe everything u here about budgets and so on. how much money does it take to log on from ur desk and just start fishing. ive had pms from guys in my area asking what gym i work out at so we can get a workout together. guys dont ask shit like that. he also told me that while there another agent was asking for some of the logo we use cause he thought he found a source on some message board. and he must have cooperated cause he had a trunk full of shit and only got probation.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by ads21 View Post
    Jus wonderin if police pose as steroid users on this forum, like in order 2 find out sources n ways ppl get there gear?

Good question officer.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I got news for you bro.... There are a LOT of police who use steroids ... I mean shit Ronnie Coleman was a cop. Oh wait doen't he use Muscle Tech... My bad Ronnie

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I am just here to catch TJ in action. nobody else. I will stay away from inky-e as he always threaten me.

And I also want to see what I can do regarding my friend that has avatar of a BET.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I got news for you bro.... There are a LOT of police who use steroids... I mean shit Ronnie Coleman was a cop. Oh wait doen't he use Muscle Tech... My bad Ronnie
    No doubt! Gym I used to go to was the dungeon. Cops used to drive their squad cars to the gym, workout, and leave in uniform. Some of them were enormous. One looked like a deer tick...big wide upper body and little stick legs holding him up. He looked ridiculous when he put his bullet vest on.

Quite clearly he was on.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I am just here to catch TJ in action. nobody else. I will stay away from inky-e as he always threaten me.
    I DO threaten you, buts its out of love, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I DO threaten you, buts its out of love, nothing else.
    me 2 in a non-gay way

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    First off, I'm not a big fan of cops.

Second, every cop I've ever dated has been on steroids .

-BigLittleTim

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I got news for you bro.... There are a LOT of police who use steroids... I mean shit Ronnie Coleman was a cop. Oh wait doen't he use Muscle Tech... My bad Ronnie
    No he dosen't...He's BSN all the way TJM!

Blog Entries
    I remember when I 1st joined this board there was a guy who didnt post many answers to questions and turned out he was a narc...got busted on here and got banned

he would only write replies like "yea" or "agreed"

but there is 1 cool cop on here from texas..hes on juice, but ive been sworn to secrecy

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ads21 View Post

Yes. I'm one of them

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    I remember when I 1st joined this board there was a guy who didnt post many answers to questions and turned out he was a narc...got busted on here and got banned

he would only write replies like "yea" or "agreed"

but there is 1 cool cop on here from texas..hes on juice, but ive been sworn to secrecy
    Theres alot more than just 1 cop on here that juices bro. Maybe they don't post anymore but there used to be tons around here and none of them really tried to make it a secret...

They are starting to crack down on cops using though so that definitely changes things.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Here there was a video on it: http://www.steroid.com/video/ (Cops on Steroids , who cares)

Made a good point at the end, comparing a fat cop eating to Ronnie Coleman in a police uniform lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    Theres alot more than just 1 cop on here that juices bro. Maybe they don't post anymore but there used to be tons around here and none of them really tried to make it a secret...

They are starting to crack down on cops using though so that definitely changes things.

they are cracking down on everyone. barry bonds is gettin screwed al capone style.

Blog Entries
    i know theres alot more than 1 cop on here that juices....but i remember someone being a FED and got busted

and that texas cop is just one of my boys on here...he dosent go around saying hes a cop and that he juices...

Crest is offline Senior Member
    not being funny guys, but they dont need to 'pose' as users on steroid boards. they can get the info they need from these boards without having to pretent to be average board members like me and you

vBRAH is offline Member
    Depends on your country etc too though .. at a certain point we have our rights/privacy and what not and I'd say there would need to be sufficient evidence to target someone other than just online talk

AS I SAID before I am here only after TJ and Duckit...you guys dont need to worry. As soon as I get those 2 I will be gone probably retire in a shiny place. or Move to Miami.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i think there are prob several cops and even feds on here that use aas themselves.

i know of a few cops through friends that use,,, and they obviously need to keep it on the low around most of their coworkers.

don;t know if they have membership here though..

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bd50 View Post
    i think there are prob several cops and even feds on here that use aas themselves.

i know of a few cops through friends that use,,, and they obviously need to keep it on the low around most of their coworkers.

don;t know if they have membership here though..

full on agree, not every police man/woman are into the full on uphold the law at every oportunity vibe. guarentee alot see it like any other job that me and you might do. theres things you can get away with doing and thing you cant.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    well gee they didnt look undercover when they snatched up one of the trainers from my gym. it was a dea(drug enforcement agency) agent and a postal inspector.
    So he signed for a package with steroids in it, or took possession of said package, in the presence of a postal inspector? That's not very smart.

Cops can 'snatch up' anyone they want for reasonable suspicion. Making charges stick (i.e. having actual evidence like possession) is a different story. Cops can't go into your house without a warrant.

Tell me the specific circumstances of the case. Also, was he stupid enough to open his mouth?

I don't know much about steroids, but I know a few things about how to aviod getting arrested and also about how to avoid getting convicted.

4 (and only) things necessary for the perfect crime.

1. Do it alone.
    2. Tell no one.
    3. Be seen by no one.
    4. Leave no tracks.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Well you've got to tell SOMEONE lol .. in Australia anyway, we cant order online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information