tripmachine is offline Senior Member

girl problems and life problems while on a cycle... i don't recommend it...

So I won't get into details about my girl situation other than we've been going out for over 5 years with our problems and great times etc.... she breaks up with me saying she wants to date other people since I had my chance and she hasn't had hers really....She said she wanted to date others before she even considered us getting back together.... I start looking around and she gets crazy and now wants nothing more from me it seems.... stressing me out because of course I want to be with her.... also who wants to be the one to be dumped? it sucks and gets you down (the way i'm feeling lately)

Also I started cycling properly, eating pretty good (really really good compared to most I know) training hard and drinking tons of water... supplementing protein properly, glutamine vitamins etc... I don't get too buff, ripped, lose much fat or whatever it is I'm trying to do.... On the other hand my friend takes some tren extreme he bought at a nutrition store, eats del taco and bs food like that every day.... doesn't intake much water and he gets buff / ripped in a month. How discouraging this sh!t gets when that kind of stuff happens. Life is tough and those aren't even the biggest problems I have.... just the only two I feel like mentioning.

I know people ALL have problems in life so I don't really expect any responses that can help out but if anyone has anything to say they think might get me in a more positive mood I'd appreciate it. =/ I think I just wanted to get this off my chest.. anyway thanks for all the help i've gotten from everyone on this board... favorite board by far

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Well look at it this way....at least you're NOT Deen! jk

Deen54 is offline Member
    bro..i have been there done that. I am sure many people on this
    site has as well.
    It is frustrating.. I remember I got caught for DUI my girl broke up with
    me, she was going off to university. I lost my job, then got charged..
    she was off to bigger and better thing my life was going down the tubes.
    She met some university guys..started hanging with them.

I had shitty genetics also..lol still do for the most part..although ripped and
    lean back then. Who notices that when you have a shirt on...unless
    you are a big guy in general.

But what you do is concentrate on your goals...go to the gym, eat right
    study hard.
    Get over her..in the end she will look at what she lost.

That is the way you have to play it now son.. You didn't lose.. she lost.

Turn those feelings into something to drive yourself to do better.
    In the end... life is full of surprises...and trust me surprises do happen..
    karma man...

hang with friends, workout, study.. show her you don't need her.

Man up! .. don't let her see you weak.. they actually run farther away from you...

Just remember and think of this..this is what got me thru..

right now there is another girl out there for you..you guys haven't met yet.

but will one day.. think about that.

What you think is gold is not really what it seems.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Well look at it this way....at least you're NOT Deen! jk
    abuse isn't the word

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    deen actually wrote something worthwhile to read. props to deen!!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    cool thanks guys for the advice... Deen, I really appreciate it. I know the words you speak are the truth. I get caught up in the moment and forget what I truly need to focus on in life. Thanks again..

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Yeah, given I'm only 20 and have never dated a girl for that long so I can't give any read great advice but I have been told by older/smarter people to just surround yourself with friends and do your things in life (job, bodybuilding, friends) and you will be golden. We are human beings who are designed to be able to withstand stresses like these, and to bounce back from them. And everyone always does.

good luck bro, stay strong

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I was young, I would never allow myself to get dumped...

Girl: I want to break up!
    Me: Gee, that's funny I was just coming to say the same thing to you because I have been talking to a few freinds and I want to expand my horizon w/ someother people that are more sensitive to my needs....
    Girl: I hate you!
    Me:

At a minimum it was a mutual agreement....

j/k, but it sounds good doesn't it?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    bro..i have been there done that. I am sure many people on this
    site has as well.
    It is frustrating.. I remember I got caught for DUI my girl broke up with
    me, she was going off to university. I lost my job, then got charged..
    she was off to bigger and better thing my life was going down the tubes.
    She met some university guys..started hanging with them.

I had shitty genetics also..lol still do for the most part..although ripped and
    lean back then. Who notices that when you have a shirt on...unless
    you are a big guy in general.

But what you do is concentrate on your goals...go to the gym, eat right
    study hard.
    Get over her..in the end she will look at what she lost.

That is the way you have to play it now son.. You didn't lose.. she lost.

Turn those feelings into something to drive yourself to do better.
    In the end... life is full of surprises...and trust me surprises do happen..
    karma man...

hang with friends, workout, study.. show her you don't need her.

Man up! .. don't let her see you weak.. they actually run farther away from you...

Just remember and think of this..this is what got me thru..

right now there is another girl out there for you..you guys haven't met yet.

but will one day.. think about that.

What you think is gold is not really what it seems.
    Damn Deen! You're getting all deep and philosophical, I take back my previous dig at you......Inky

zartan is offline Banned
    i suggest you try this old indian trick I heard of once....

The french rev olution

First you whack off as many times as you can that day, so there is no possibility of being able to get a hard on. Drink a lot of water and other fluids. Call up your x and convince her you want to have a roll in the hay. Start messing around with her, but guess what, no boner (because you expended all your resources earlier)...she proceeds to put her mouth on your dong and give you some dome... Now, as she sucks on your lose noodle, you shout out "Viva la Revolucion!" and let your bladder lose in her mouth. That'll teach her.
    Last edited by zartan; 06-19-2008 at 04:23 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I got dumped from a 3+ year relationship is the beginning of PCT = The worse couple of months of my life !

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    I left my Gf of 10yrs in Dec last year it was hard but U will relax and move on.. let her go F every guy she wants it is what it is...she never loved u from what I get.. I loved my Ex but was not in love with her it was not fair to her so,as hard as it was I let her go..
    In time u will see u r better off but like gear it's all comes in time..good luck

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    10 year? ^^^ wow that's a long time ..... she must hate you.. but better late than never huh

customworksking is offline Associate Member

Red face no

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    10 year? ^^^ wow that's a long time ..... she must hate you.. but better late than never huh
    well she does not love me we still talk I know 10yr is a long time and I tried but the last 3 were hell..in my heart of hearts I did love her as much as she loved me... I could of cheated and then YES Hate...I maned up and let her go
    sucked but I'm happy now..

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    So I won't get into details about my girl situation other than we've been going out for over 5 years with our problems and great times etc.... she breaks up with me saying she wants to date other people since I had my chance and she hasn't had hers really....She said she wanted to date others before she even considered us getting back together.... I start looking around and she gets crazy and now wants nothing more from me it seems.... stressing me out because of course I want to be with her.... also who wants to be the one to be dumped? it sucks and gets you down (the way i'm feeling lately)

Also I started cycling properly, eating pretty good (really really good compared to most I know) training hard and drinking tons of water... supplementing protein properly, glutamine vitamins etc... I don't get too buff, ripped, lose much fat or whatever it is I'm trying to do.... On the other hand my friend takes some tren extreme he bought at a nutrition store, eats del taco and bs food like that every day.... doesn't intake much water and he gets buff / ripped in a month. How discouraging this sh!t gets when that kind of stuff happens. Life is tough and those aren't even the biggest problems I have.... just the only two I feel like mentioning.

I know people ALL have problems in life so I don't really expect any responses that can help out but if anyone has anything to say they think might get me in a more positive mood I'd appreciate it. =/ I think I just wanted to get this off my chest.. anyway thanks for all the help i've gotten from everyone on this board... favorite board by far
    Whatever you do...if you really wanna be with her, stop talking to her right now. Don't text her, don't call her. If she texts/calls you fine but don't act like you need her the slightest bit. If she texts you don't answer right away like you were sitting here waiting for her to call.. wait 10 minutes wait and hour to get back to her but don't sit there like a sad puppy dog waiting for her to grace you with her presence.

The more you run, the more they come... Since she wants to "date" other people just use this as an opportunity to bang as many chicks as possible before she comes crawling back to you.

Deen54 is offline Member
    He is right.

Don't let her string you along like a lost puppy dog.
    If you do your own thing and act like you don't need her..she
    will get insecure and think about maybe she is making a mistake.

If you attend to her every need she will always have the upper hand over
    you and will look for another man that she doesn't have the upper hand over.

Think about the hanging out you can do now, you are free! Enjoy it
    while it lasts.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    deen you dont have to keep hitting enter your text automaticlly wraps dude...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry dude but no matter what these guys tell you, whatever you do, she wont be coming back.

The harsh reality is, she doesnt want you, and there is nothing someone can do to change that.

Makes me laugh when people play the whole "show her what she's missing" card, i guess its peoples way of dealing with pain.

Keep your chin up, stick to your bodybuilding lifestyle and youl be fine.

Deen54 is offline Member
    Tim maybe she won't be coming back. The important thing
    here is to not let her pull his strings any further.

When you are in love with someone they control the remote.
    That's why we are telling him to do his own thing and don't let her
    use him...because some women love to have there cake and eat it
    too.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro, I think the best way to forget about them is to replace them.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    I am using my current cycle to cheer me up from my bad breakup last month....is that sad? I just look at it like if we can't work through problems then she doesn't love me and never did, and the whole relationship was a lie. Atleast it makes me feel better about it,...oh and the doc gave me happy pills....that could contribute to my new found happiness...

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Yeah man just focus on the positives and you'll look back, laugh and see how this made you stronger. Good luck.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    So I won't get into details about my girl situation other than we've been going out for over 5 years with our problems and great times etc....
    Trying to stay neutral, I doubt thats the way it is.

she breaks up with me saying she wants to date other people since I had my chance and she hasn't had hers really....
    Wow, thats straight up like saying you fvcked 20 girls now I want to fvck 20 guys.

She said she wanted to date others before she even considered us getting back together....
    WTF?! How does she even have that option?
    Tell her kindly, "There was and will never be 'us', and there will never be YOUR considering our future.

I start looking around and she gets crazy and now wants nothing more from me it seems.... stressing me out because of course I want to be with her.... also who wants to be the one to be dumped? it sucks and gets you down (the way i'm feeling lately)
    Someone else link this guy to Gunwitches 15-16 section.
    Fvck I'll do it.

This is the LAST time I link someone.

Section 15:

Relations with women. This isn't integral to the system just some advice I'd like to dispense, which you may find useful in dealing with women. I’m no relationship expert but these have been ideal ways of looking at things in my experience.

15.1 Relationships are really based on attraction. If one partner knows they can do better they will usually treat the other party poorly or not reciprocate the attention. If you are a "5" and want a long lasting relationship that you feel some love in, find another "5" with a compatible personality. Of course, you’ll know you can do better (with these skills), but you’ll also know they can’t.

Less jealousy, insecurity, and overall hidden desire to get someone better. You get with a 3 and you are a 5, and you won’t feel much of anything for them in the way of passion and desire, so you’ll make them kinda miserable and insecure. You get with a 10 and you’ll know you can get another one (with these skills) but your attraction will cause you a rampant level of lust and desire that just isn't reciprocated. That will just make you feel like shit all the time. Kinda the "only people I fall in love with don't love me back" syndrome, so common these days.

15.2 In ANY relationship a good method to avoid pain, mess, and eventual heartbreak is to ALWAYS look at how you are being treated and how the relationship makes you feel. NOT at what you feel for them. To do this gauges the base level of passion and attraction she has to you. At the FIRST discomfort or pain caused by the woman in your life, LEAVE. Make her crawl back and apologize. Following this method will set boundaries that will last. You leave and won’t take her calls, and she has to crawl back to you crying the first time she yells at you, holds out sex or hurts you in some way, and there probably wont be a second serving of that dish. It’s hard to do, but it’s important to your well-being. Jaded? Flighty? No. I’d say smart, as it doesn't drag out something that's gonna end anyway, leaving you hurt worse than if it had ended sooner. " It is far better to resist at the beginning than at the end" – somebody clever.

15.3 If a relationship goes bad, or hurts at all, and is dragging out as "friendship" or such, CUT IT CLEAN and you’ll get over it sooner. If you don't it may drag on for a long time, with you getting degraded and rejected. These kinds of relationships drain you in all other areas of life, try to avoid them at all costs, but if you find yourself in one, RUN! “Work it out” with someone new, the next one with a clean slate who hasn’t pushed so far into your boundaries yet.

“When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues” – Balzac.

15.4 When you are in the grasp of love and obsession over a girl always ask, "If I could have sex and a relationship (if I wanted one) with the next 10 beautiful women I see, would I forget that I ever knew the one I am with right now?" If yes, you would, you don't love her. You are sex-addicted and probably putting up with way too much shit. Its time to have a showdown with her, unless she’s just a fancy of yours or a stranger of course, in that event its time to try to sex her. Also ask yourself when in an LTR or when being just friends, "if I could come and have sex with this woman as frequent as I want, but would lose ALL other activities and conversations with her, would I trade that?" If you would only want her for sex, don't put up with her shit if she’s giving you any. Don’t waste time with someone you really don't enjoy, when you could be out finding something more enjoyable and compatible, ALONG with sex in that time spent.

15.5 Women sooth issues. A break up from a long term relationship can be murder on your limbic system, self esteem and well being. The main reason for this is that you have mental issues you’ve learned to deal with. A woman comes along who not only makes your dealing with those issues easier, but quells them altogether. She makes you feel desirable to women, makes you feel like a good lover, makes you feel like someone worthy of love. She leaves, BOOM, you aren’t only missing her ability to quell these issues, but NOW have to learn to deal with them and get used to them all over again. Realize this. Use a pain filled break up as an opportunity to recognize and GET RID of these self esteem problems. Don’t be a co- dependant, always defining who is important to you by what gaps of yours they can fill (mind out of the gutter people), instead be a complete person (self help jargon I know). Seek the permanent company of people you WANT around you, not NEED around you. Eventually you don’t hurt anymore this way.

15.6 Grief as a rebound. OFTEN when you don’t want a relationship to end and it does anyway you will hold onto the pain as a means of not accepting it as REALLY over. You fantasize about the other person crawling back begging to be with you, because they’ve seen the error of their ways. Not a good idea, this only prolongs things, focus on YOU and what she did to “complete you” that needs to be complete on its own by your own rethinking of self esteem, goals and ability to succeed. Remember YOU are physically the same now as before you were ever hurting over this woman, only now you aren’t used to being you anymore, you are used to being you AND her together. The electricity in that brain of yours lies, true love is new love, not someone sticking around forever in order to fill each others needs. Romance writers of old are responsible for all the pain you’ve ever felt over lost love, remember monogamy and commitment, even the word “love” are a 100th as old as man, while sex and short pair bonds are timeless. No one ever killed themselves over losing a sex partner until someone decided co-dependant relationships were some mystical bond that must hurt when severed then told and wrote about it.

Just my thoughts on how to stay happy when it comes to love and relationships, tested, used, and approved by me, myself and I. Once I’m complete emotionally, ill find an emotionally complete woman to attempt a permanent bond with. Til then as temporary as possible hot sexual unions, and a little pain in completing myself through future failed relationships and finally the search for the emotionally complete, “semi attractive” woman looks good to me.

Section 16:

WILLPOWER is all you need in life. As a rule try not to fantasize period, fantasy is what tells your super ego that it has what it wants, because you “id” knows it isn’t possible. To purposefully fantasize, visualize and imagine things at length is to also tell the “id” that something isn’t possible. You must have some slight visualization of anything to create initial desire, but to actively fantasize will only cause you to see something as impossible in the form of diminished willpower. ACTIONS are SPARKED by thoughts, not carried out by them. Thoughts paralyse action after a while. My one life lesson, WILL to do what YOU want in life is all you need.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

This isn’t rocket science. That’s why it can be understood and adapted to various situations.

Look YOUR best, see lone wolf, realize she loves sex, get sexually turned on for her, approach her in sexual state, convey sexual state to her, get to know her while in sexual state, watch for her sexual state, isolate.

Or even easier to remember, 1. be sexual, 2. watch for her sexual state, 3. isolate. Those 3 things are all I take out into the field at a conscious level. The rest has to be filled in to each specific encounter and takes a little practice and time to get ingrained into you. I have seen it work the first run out, by a ****ed up looking guy. “Paralysis by analysis” can be deadly to the willpower, so get on the ball, stop reading and take those 3 phrases, inside your head, out in the field with you and get laid.

And remember "make the ho say no".

I know people ALL have problems in life so I don't really expect any responses that can help out but if anyone has anything to say they think might get me in a more positive mood I'd appreciate it. =/ I think I just wanted to get this off my chest.. anyway thanks for all the help i've gotten from everyone on this board... favorite board by far [/QUOTE]

All I can sum up by saying is dude dude dude, you have no idea.

There is SOOOO many women out there that to get hung up on one, even remotely for a second, is a total and complete wrong doing to yourself.

Grow a sack, be a man.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Fvk Bo, can't deny his feelings give the guy a break, at least 2 hours to get over her.lol

bigt10 is offline Member
    No Bojangles does give great advice.

Put yourself first this shit is common sense, Will power and if the relationship is not good for you stop it.

Just like our credit and banking system that will fail. The sooner we stop the better.

LIke he said agai nits will power and there is so many god dam women why do you get all hung up on one.

Again the compatibility is the only way. You wont be happy with someone below or above your league especially if you want a relationship.

Have sex but continue to search for the more compatible person.

Actually i think ill save his post :P

He is the loser by crying about it. He needs to realize he is leaving her not the other way around.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    If I was young, I would never allow myself to get dumped...

Girl: I want to break up!
    Me: Gee, that's funny I was just coming to say the same thing to you because I have been talking to a few freinds and I want to expand my horizon w/ someother people that are more sensitive to my needs....
    Girl: I hate you!
    Me:

At a minimum it was a mutual agreement....

j/k, but it sounds good doesn't it?
    Genius

Thread Information