Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52
  1. #1
    CeeLo's Avatar
    CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where there's food!
    Posts
    1,058

    I'm addicted to the needle....

    Did my first shot today and I wish I could do it everyday. I don't know why people get squirmish over needles. I guess I like the pain though.

  2. #2
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    I like it myself.

  3. #3
    jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    480
    the pain??? your a pvssy. your outta shape anyways, why are you taking steroids ???

  4. #4
    rockinred's Avatar
    rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Training Hardcore Style
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    Did my first shot today and I wish I could do it everyday. I don't know why people get squirmish over needles. I guess I like the pain though.
    You should inject yourself with an 18g needle then.

  5. #5
    pumpd4lif's Avatar
    pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    the pain??? your a pvssy. your outta shape anyways, why are you taking steroids???
    Who are you to judge if anybody is outa shape.he wasnt asking for advice

  6. #6
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    the pain??? your a pvssy. your outta shape anyways, why are you taking steroids???
    He's not, he's taking something his doc prescribed.
    Are you aware of our no-flame policy? Try some tact, you might like it.

  7. #7
    jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    480
    people always looking for a quick fix

  8. #8
    rockinred's Avatar
    rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Training Hardcore Style
    Posts
    2,337
    lol...jchopper feeling a bit frisky tonight....been tipping back on the ol bottle have ya?

  9. #9
    uncgboro's Avatar
    uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    G-boro NC
    Posts
    233
    i look forward to the days i can inject. At first I was going to inject my sust every 3.5 days. I do it every 3rd day, and i know it causes the shots to fall on different days, but oh well.

  10. #10
    jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    480
    no, i just dont like cpreasha.

  11. #11
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    no, i just dont like cpreasha.
    Then why click on his thread?

  12. #12
    jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Then why click on his thread?
    you know, i dnt really know, just alittle heated right now with some other things going on in life and it caught me at the right time

  13. #13
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    you know, i dnt really know, just alittle heated right now with some other things going on in life and it caught me at the right time
    That sucks, but lets try to get along here. Start up a thread on what's bothering you and we can talk about it, if you like. We're here for support.

  14. #14
    jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    480
    sorry big,ill behave

  15. #15
    *Admin* is online now AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    131,906
    that would be a smart move... Big very good advice...

    Please refrain from opening threads of people you do not like...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~


    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  16. #16
    CeeLo's Avatar
    CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where there's food!
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    You should inject yourself with an 18g needle then.
    Wow, What did I miss? Lol... You can't please everybody, I guess.

    18g, why in the heck would I do that? I'm using 29s in the thigh. I wasn't saying that it was painful, just a little prick, but I was saying that I like pain and needles. Evident of the several tatoos that I have.

    Can't see all of them in my Avvy, I've have 4 or 5 since that pic.

  17. #17
    abbot138's Avatar
    abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,485
    ^^^^^He's saying try using a smaller gauge and see if you still like injecting. 18's are like sticking a sharpened hose in you. 29g is just an insulin needle, there is no pain to love, lol.

  18. #18
    southmadejd's Avatar
    southmadejd is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    953
    I did a cycle in Iraq and the only needles I had access to was 19g and the pain actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was. It was almost worth it because the oil would push right through right away.

  19. #19
    rockinred's Avatar
    rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Training Hardcore Style
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    ^^^^^He's saying try using a smaller gauge and see if you still like injecting. 18's are like sticking a sharpened hose in you. 29g is just an insulin needle, there is no pain to love, lol.
    yes, exactly....How do you run gear through a 29??? I use 23g and sometimes it is hard to push in because of thickness...

  20. #20
    RaWRZ0R!'s Avatar
    RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    499
    i have 28g needles and it takes forever to push it through

  21. #21
    CeeLo's Avatar
    CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where there's food!
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    yes, exactly....How do you run gear through a 29??? I use 23g and sometimes it is hard to push in because of thickness...
    Right now, I am only running hgc through the pins. Until I can get my hands on some test. What is the ideal size for running test anyways?

  22. #22
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    dood

  23. #23
    rockinred's Avatar
    rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Training Hardcore Style
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    Right now, I am only running hgc through the pins. Until I can get my hands on some test. What is the ideal size for running test anyways?
    IDK, 23g is pretty common... I have heard 25g, but I have heard that it is real hard to push unless you warm it or something... also, other compounds are a little more thick than others so you have to play it by ear on that.

  24. #24
    CeeLo's Avatar
    CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where there's food!
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    dood
    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    IDK, 23g is pretty common... I have heard 25g, but I have heard that it is real hard to push unless you warm it or something... also, other compounds are a little more thick than others so you have to play it by ear on that.

    Thanks.

  25. #25
    testy1975 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    182
    just curios using 2o on thigh is it gonna hurt? i do it to my shoulders dont feel anthing.

  26. #26
    DeputyLoneWolf's Avatar
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In the weight room...
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    I did a cycle in Iraq and the only needles I had access to was 19g and the pain actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was. It was almost worth it because the oil would push right through right away.

    20gauge 1" are perfect for glute injections.

  27. #27
    testy1975 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    182
    ok thanks.

  28. #28
    DeputyLoneWolf's Avatar
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In the weight room...
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    just curios using 2o on thigh is it gonna hurt? i do it to my shoulders dont feel anthing.

    I don't feel 20g in my glutes at all. I jab it in like a dart. I did try a 18g 1 1/2" once and I felt like I harpooned myself! and it only went half way in so I had to push it in the rest lol.

    I haven't tried thigh yet but it seems that the consensus is that the actual injection hurts less but ths soreness for the next few days is pretty bad.
    Last edited by DeputyLoneWolf; 06-21-2008 at 06:59 PM.

  29. #29
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    I use 23ga 1.5" for glutes and 25ga 1" for everywhere else. I never understood using larger pins than needed, you just risk creating more scar tissue and damage.

  30. #30
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    What?




    Thanks.

    dood?

  31. #31
    FallenWyvern's Avatar
    FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,983
    dood,

    23's

  32. #32
    Bojangles69's Avatar
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Joisey
    Posts
    7,947
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    Did my first shot today and I wish I could do it everyday. I don't know why people get squirmish over needles. I guess I like the pain though.
    I don't hate needles, first time I did it I felt like I overcame a huge hurdle, but after about 8 weeks it just got worse and worse untill I did hate it.

    It has nothing to do with pain as it does with paranoia, because my whole life doctors have been sticking needles in me and when I do it I just feel like some how or another I'll kill myself..

  33. #33
    CeeLo's Avatar
    CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where there's food!
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I don't hate needles, first time I did it I felt like I overcame a huge hurdle, but after about 8 weeks it just got worse and worse untill I did hate it.

    It has nothing to do with pain as it does with paranoia, because my whole life doctors have been sticking needles in me and when I do it I just feel like some how or another I'll kill myself..
    I hear you on that. I guess after so (too) much of anything, you get sick of it!

    Don't know though, because on the other hand. You can do it so much to and it becomes second nature or just a part of you. I would think that you have gotten the hang of it if you had to do it yourself enough.

  34. #34
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ehh fun at first but turns into a pain in the ass as you go further.

  35. #35
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    ed injections for my cycle....after a while the thrill of injecting wears off

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    896
    After a few 12 week cycles of ED shots..you'll get over it..lol.

    Kinna like a job now..

  37. #37
    thecivilizedanimal's Avatar
    thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    226
    Posts
    1,407
    23 takes long enough , let alone 25's for delts

  38. #38
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Man! Towards the end of my cycle I just couldn't wait for it to be over. I like the whole injecting and getting big and the sex drive and all, but after 15 weeks of like 5 shots a week, I was all torn up. Yes I'm old and maybe a vagina, and I don't care!

  39. #39
    BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I use 23ga 1.5" for glutes and 25ga 1" for everywhere else. I never understood using larger pins than needed, you just risk creating more scar tissue and damage.
    Same gauge and length I use. You need 1 1/2" pins for glutes if you've got a lot of muscle back there. 1" won't go deep enough.

    Use 18ga for filling the syringe, then change to 23ga for injection.

    I drop the syringe with capped needle into a tall pilsner or champagne flute (They're in the same cabinet with the gear... don't laugh.) filled with warm/hot water to heat the oil before injecting. Goes in smoothly even with the narrow gauge pin.

    -BigLittleTim

  40. #40
    B.E.N.'s Avatar
    B.E.N. is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    763
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm addicted to the needle....-attention%2520whore3.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •