nhl1 is offline Associate Member

Ear infection? GAD? What do these symptoms mean? PLZ HELP

Alright, well first, this isn't a dire medical situation like the title suggests, I was hoping to get more people to read it that way, and all the web md docs are off for the weekend.
    BUT IT IS SERIOUS.
    Im Secondly, I am going to the Dr. on Monday if its not better by then, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever had these symptoms.

3 weeks ago, Im feeling great, go to vegas for a weekend, and drink my ass off for 2 nights straight, smoke cigarettes (which i do when i drink) stay up all night, then fly home.

3 days later, I start hearing like these constant sirens in my head. Few days later I start feeling very groggy and tired, then a few more days go by and I start coughin with sore throat so I say ah! Sinus infection.

Well I take my 5 day Zpack antibiotics that I had called in for me, didnt see the DR. Now its 5 days after ive finished the anti-biotics and my symptoms are coming back.

MAIN SYMPTOM
    My right ear seems like its blocked, I can hear in it, but everything that emits a sound like microwaves, fans, tv backgrounds, computers, i hear the regular sound but then its like my brain is interpreting the mechanical sound as a ringing, a wave, a siren, a bell, or something else! Its like tinitus x10. Impossible to concentrate, and I'm dead tired. I've worked out a total of 3 times in the last 3 weeks once I start feelin okay ,but it just seems to make it worse.

I think its an ear infection. Anyone ever felt anything similar? Could it be hyperthyroid? It seems like whenever I run my hand through my hair lots of hairs are falling out. I don't have dementia and Im not schizophrenic(however u spell that) ive done several cognitive function tests and i got a 145 when i took an iq test the other day, so im pretty sure theres no brain damage and im not giong crazy. But, I do seem to have some anxiety, which I've always dealt with because of my former occupation (assassin, druglord, sex traficker, etc) but this is quite annoying as Im almost unable to function.

FYI- Im on week 7 of hrt test dosing
    only took 2 months off after a 20 week cycle before starting that, ya i know stupid but my blood was okay and I did okay pct- tamox/t bombII/ then formestane - not great but it seemed to work.
    Last edited by nhl1; 06-20-2008 at 11:26 PM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    Alright, well first, this isn't a dire medical situation like the title suggests, I was hoping to get more people to read it that way, and all the web md docs are off for the weekend.
    BUT IT IS SERIOUS.
    Im Secondly, I am going to the Dr. on Monday if its not better by then, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever had these symptoms.

3 weeks ago, Im feeling great, go to vegas for a weekend, and drink my ass off for 2 nights straight, smoke cigarettes (which i do when i drink) stay up all night, then fly home.

3 days later, I start hearing like these constant sirens in my head. Few days later I start feeling very groggy and tired, then a few more days go by and I start coughin with sore throat so I say ah! Sinus infection.

Well I take my 5 day Zpack antibiotics that I had called in for me, didnt see the DR. Now its 5 days after ive finished the anti-biotics and my symptoms are coming back.

MAIN SYMPTOM
    My right ear seems like its blocked, I can hear in it, but everything that emits a sound like microwaves, fans, tv backgrounds, computers, i hear the regular sound but then its like my brain is interpreting the mechanical sound as a ringing, a wave, a siren, a bell, or something else! Its like tinitus x10. Impossible to concentrate, and I'm dead tired. I've worked out a total of 3 times in the last 3 weeks once I start feelin okay ,but it just seems to make it worse.

I think its an ear infection. Anyone ever felt anything similar? Could it be hyperthyroid? It seems like whenever I run my hand through my hair lots of hairs are falling out. I don't have dementia and Im not schizophrenic(however u spell that) ive done several cognitive function tests and i got a 145 when i took an iq test the other day, so im pretty sure theres no brain damage and im not giong crazy. But, I do seem to have some anxiety, which I've always dealt with because of my former occupation (assassin, druglord, sex traficker, etc) but this is quite annoying as Im almost unable to function.

FYI- Im on week 7 of hrt test dosing
    only took 2 months off after a 20 week cycle before starting that, ya i know stupid but my blood was okay and I did okay pct- tamox/t bombII/ then formestane - not great but it seemed to work.

hahaha, anyways that sucks... GAD sucks but with some meds can be harnessed easily. you should probably goto the doc get your ear checked out.. so with antibiotics it went away then when you quit they came back ?

I was feeling great on wednesday, me and the little lady went and worked out, I was using these shitty earplug headphones (which i subsequently threw away) and then yesterday woke up feeling like hell and today even worse.

I dont know if its juice related. I didn't get a full bloodwork done I just had the regular one they do. And I went on the HRT because I was considering trying that on a semi-permanent basis as I am able to concentrate so much better on it. But yah its like right now, Im hearin sirens as I listen to my monitor and fan emit a noise. Its beyond irritating and annoying.

Should I not be juicing, could taken 225 mg a week of Test have anything to do with this? Did that 20 week with only 8 off mess up my thyroid maybe? I dont know, but somethings not right, that much is for sure.

Alright, Im going to bed, thanks for anyone who replies, and yah I'll be going to the Dr. first thing monday if its not significantly better.

Cheers!

Thread Information