Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Cost of Illegal Immigration

I thought this was interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY6t2ckpb5g

I'm not sure where I stand on the issue but I was curious as to what some opinions were...

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    These are my opinions:

I like low priced goods. I do not want to pay artifically inflated prices on a home b/c a construction union has the market on lockdown and makes $50/hr and also collects $35/hr a few months out of the year when they are 'unemployed' or 'laid off'. That is tantamount to paying construction workers welfare IMO and I could care less where they happen to have been born.

Building fences and increasing border patrols and hiring immigration workers and issuing special ID's decreases my freedom and also is a TAX on ME. I don't like being taxed, especially since we are all paying in excess of 50% of our income in taxes (don't forget state tax, gas tax, boose tax, proptery tax, sales tax, fee's for registrations and licenses, speeding ticket taxes, no seatbelt wearing taxes, parking violaiton taxes, etc, etc, etc)

There are millions of able bodied american citizens collecting welfare for doing nothing, sucking a free living off of taxpayers. Why biotch about someone who doesn't speak english walking across a desert to take 2 jobs at different McDonalds and working 70 hrs a week, providing me with low cost services? If all the welfare people in this country followed their example we would all be better off. I say take the illegal immigrants working 70hrs a week and give them jobs teaching poor inner city school children. They can teach them about hard work and how to go from destitue poverty to being prosperous and eventually owning your own home instead of sucking off the welfare tit like they are learning from their parents.

I see not special entitlements that people who happen to be born on one side of an arbitrary line should get over people who happen to be born in another location. I think people should be able to hire whoever they want at any wage they both agree on.

Punnish employers in the usa for hiring illegals and that is just a tax on YOU and ME. It's not like the business owner is going to cash in his kids college fund to pay the penalty, he is going to RAISE PRICES, that is a TAX on YOU and ME.

The problem is welfare and entitlement programs. End welfare and stop the multi generational free handouts to american citizens who are able bodied and have kids they can't afford and then suck off of my and your tit to raise them their entire live via welfare and subsidies, etc. Immigrants don't do that for the most part, it is a very big problem with citizens.

If you were to end welfare programs it won't be the immigrants bitching, it will be the welfare deadbeats and government employees who make a living handing out welfare to citizens.

I like low prices and good service. I don't give a hoot where the employee's providing those goods and services were born.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Amen brother!

So to sum up everything you said in just a few words:

Eliminate the FED!
    Erase the federal banking reserve system and the bogus debt that it holds over the american people. Then the government shall no longer have the ability to fund its bloated programs that STEAL OUR MONEY with a direct, unapportioned tax that they lay on us every year for 95 illegal years now!

Its the biggest scham in the history of america. You really can't blame the IRS for taxes, even though they are schiesters and spinsters, you have to blame the FED who holds our contrey at bay with its trillion dollar debt that it claims we owe them.

and I did the math not too long ago, as I have every so often since I actually opened my eyes and read the constitution for myself, if you own a house and own a car, and need to eat food to survive and don't have a farm to grow it yourself, and care to excersise your right do drinnk alcohol and smoke the occassional cigar or cigarette; between fed, state, gasoline, property, sales, city, liquor, tobacco, you are losing about 60% of YOUR MONEY- your labor WHICH YOU F*CKING OWE, before you ever get a penny of it.

Its the biggest fraud ever perpetrated people, we don't need a federal government. Give the power back to the states and you give the people back their freedom.

Zipper is offline Associate Member

Where the hell are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    These are my opinions:

I like low priced goods. I do not want to pay artifically inflated prices on a home b/c a construction union has the market on lockdown and makes $50/hr and also collects $35/hr a few months out of the year when they are 'unemployed' or 'laid off'. That is tantamount to paying construction workers welfare IMO and I could care less where they happen to have been born.

Building fences and increasing border patrols and hiring immigration workers and issuing special ID's decreases my freedom and also is a TAX on ME. I don't like being taxed, especially since we are all paying in excess of 50% of our income in taxes (don't forget state tax, gas tax, boose tax, proptery tax, sales tax, fee's for registrations and licenses, speeding ticket taxes, no seatbelt wearing taxes, parking violaiton taxes, etc, etc, etc)

There are millions of able bodied american citizens collecting welfare for doing nothing, sucking a free living off of taxpayers. Why biotch about someone who doesn't speak english walking across a desert to take 2 jobs at different McDonalds and working 70 hrs a week, providing me with low cost services? If all the welfare people in this country followed their example we would all be better off. I say take the illegal immigrants working 70hrs a week and give them jobs teaching poor inner city school children. They can teach them about hard work and how to go from destitue poverty to being prosperous and eventually owning your own home instead of sucking off the welfare tit like they are learning from their parents.

I see not special entitlements that people who happen to be born on one side of an arbitrary line should get over people who happen to be born in another location. I think people should be able to hire whoever they want at any wage they both agree on.

Punnish employers in the usa for hiring illegals and that is just a tax on YOU and ME. It's not like the business owner is going to cash in his kids college fund to pay the penalty, he is going to RAISE PRICES, that is a TAX on YOU and ME.

The problem is welfare and entitlement programs. End welfare and stop the multi generational free handouts to american citizens who are able bodied and have kids they can't afford and then suck off of my and your tit to raise them their entire live via welfare and subsidies, etc. Immigrants don't do that for the most part, it is a very big problem with citizens.

If you were to end welfare programs it won't be the immigrants bitching, it will be the welfare deadbeats and government employees who make a living handing out welfare to citizens.

I like low prices and good service. I don't give a hoot where the employee's providing those goods and services were born.
    Dude where are you from? I am a union worker! The maximum amount you can collect on unemployment is $ 550.00 a week. Do the math dumbass, thats 13,75 an hour. Theres alot of american workers that have lost their jobs to cheap labor!

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
    Dude where are you from? I am a union worker! The maximum amount you can collect on unemployment is $ 550.00 a week. Do the math dumbass, thats 13,75 an hour. Theres alot of american workers that have lost their jobs to cheap labor!
    Why on earth should I put your concerns to get free money for not working, or working slower and for higher wages than others willing to do the same job above my concerns about getting low cost goods and services?

bigt10 is offline Member
    Illegal Immigration is not right.

People should not be allowed to cross our borders and steal from our people. Remeber that tax involves confiscating someones property and re distributing it. It isnt right. They should literally be gathered up like dogs and actually trucked back to their own borders and forced out. We should have our military at the borders protecting them not in Iraq protecting Exxon's Oil Wells.

Do you think your grandparents and ancestors fought for Edwardo, Hector, and the rest of the world to come and steal from the american people. It isnt right and is dispicable. Illegal immigrants our not citizens of this country and those who come here illegaly should have NO RIGHTS within our country. Not a single one except the right to get back the way they came from.

Secondly to the union guy. I hate that attitude. In a recent years companies have made more money and CEO salaries climb 10-50 fold into the millions. SHould a CEO be making 500 million dollars and they cant even increase their workers salaries so they can support their own families?

You know you can say this about everything lets send it all over sees. More and more wealth is leaving our people aqnd being put into the hands of a few people.

This is a fact in 1976 40 % of the people had all our nations wealth now its 20 %. The point is with inflation wages do not keep up.

Dont be jealous just because your not in a union and are getting raped by a private corportation. Capitalism is a good thing but you need to draw the line somewhere. When people cant afford to feed them selves and pay for gas in their cars while banks and a few members of society and making all the money something is wrong for a country that calls itself wealthy.

Your ancestors and the fore founders of this country fought for america not to be citizens of a globalizatin movement ran by coroporations and banks. They stood for things as unions, sound money and the consitution. They had a thriving middle class. They say fvck the rest of the world and they stoood up for themsleves.

Your ancestors who fought for this country and the fore fathers and creaters of our constitution would be ashamed the way we live today and the things we stand for.

So i guess we should send that unions labour over to India i guess. whatis that going to do. Your just jealous you cant make good wage. Infact if people stuck together and stood up for themselves and their own country and stood up to their government we wouldnt have such a declining quality of life.

More and more jobs are packing up and leaving and wages are decreasing and not keeping up with inflation.
    Last edited by bigt10; 06-22-2008 at 02:13 PM.

bigt10 is offline Member
    I am just disgusted after watching that.

Your wages are funding people who come here illegaly and break our own laws and their children deserve to be here?

This is a disgrace. Also workers who tried to earn a half decent honest wage now have their wages all go to illegal aliens. No one benefits from this except for the top few who own the corporations,

These people should be sent back the way they came from. Why is our militar all in over 130 countries and we cant protect our own borders.

Excellent next they want free healthcare so they just give them more reasons to come.

Thread Information