edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

ultimate fighter fans!

cb or ahmir? i dont think c.b. will get caught slippin twice. cb by decision!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think C.B. will pull it off.

so far 2 decent fights. more entertaining than friday night fights!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm not sure what to make of that, I couldn't tell if he tapped or not.

me neither it kinda looked like he tapped by accident!

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    Ahmir has got heart. I think he might pull it off again.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    That was questionable and right before the ref stopped it CB looked like he was getting his hand out of that arm bar. No matter though I really didn't like CB's attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    That was questionable and right before the ref stopped it CB looked like he was getting his hand out of that arm bar. No matter though I really didn't like CB's attitude.
    i was for c.b. but i clearly saw one tap!

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad that guy that kicked out the window was disqualified. I'd hate to see that dumbass win

Yeah he was a good fighter, it want be his last fight in the UFC, but he needs to work on his attitude. I enjoy watching those kind of guys getting beat. That tap was questionable though, he should have been expecting that arm bar though. Hey, what was up with Tanner, is he spent or what?

Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    Yeah he was a good fighter, it want be his last fight in the UFC, but he needs to work on his attitude. I enjoy watching those kind of guys getting beat. That tap was questionable though, he should have been expecting that arm bar though. Hey, what was up with Tanner, is he spent or what?
    evan tanner, sherk, matt hughes, and maybe tito ortiz(even though i love him) are done and need to just hang them up. j.t. screwed up when he said "im a ufc fighter!" dana white did the right thing. but i think he will get another shot. dana clearly said when u get ur head right in a couple of months call me.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    evan tanner, sherk, matt hughes, and maybe tito ortiz(even though i love him) are done and need to just hang them up. j.t. screwed up when he said "im a ufc fighter!" dana white did the right thing. but i think he will get another shot. dana clearly said when u get ur head right in a couple of months call me.
    Yeah, your right, I liked those guys 2. I actually met Matt H., in Seattle,WA., he is pretty cool guy. What you think about Rampage and Forrest?

rampage is on a roll! i see rampage by knock out. but who is next im clueless. w. silva has beat rampage twice, liddell beat silva, rampage beat lidell twice, henderson beat silva, rampage beat henderson, then jardine beats liddell and gets ko'd by silva. the light heavyweight division is gonna be fun for the next few yrs. so many great fights to come.

wow! I'm glad you posted this thread I'm so behind. I can not wait, I want Forrest to win got to support them ga boys. I still want to see "the carpenter" take a belt.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    I was glad they booted JT off like he didnt deserve the shot at the final with his attitude, going on like that in public. He could cause some serious damage to the general population, he needs to sort out his attitude and maybe quit drinkin as he obviously can't handle fame and alcohol together, but i think when he realises what he's done he will sort himself out and will appear in the UFC at some point.

As for the final i'd like to see Amir with the win he got some much heart, but i think CB could take it this time round, come on Amir.

As for Forrest and Rampage i like both of them so i'm not bothered who wins this one as long as its a good fight, which i think it has the possibility to be awesome.

Long live the UFC

I want Rampage to win. He's funny as hell too. I'm also looking forward to Anderson Silva moving up to light heavy.

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member
    Amir got the win the same way twice. Cb's a good fighter but as dumb as a stump! Forrest will get the win on rampage, i hope! Did everyone see Evan tanner get schooled. Too bad i, he was great in his prime!!

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of that, I couldn't tell if he tapped or not.
    def tap
    he just regreted doing it imo

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975 View Post
    I was glad they booted JT off like he didnt deserve the shot at the final with his attitude, going on like that in public. He could cause some serious damage to the general population, he needs to sort out his attitude and maybe quit drinkin as he obviously can't handle fame and alcohol together, but i think when he realises what he's done he will sort himself out and will appear in the UFC at some point.

As for the final i'd like to see Amir with the win he got some much heart, but i think CB could take it this time round, come on Amir.

As for Forrest and Rampage i like both of them so i'm not bothered who wins this one as long as its a good fight, which i think it has the possibility to be awesome.

Long live the UFC
    wec will pick him up first and sign him to a contract imo

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    does anyone know when the UFC7 final will be aired in the UK, i cant miss it lol

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    im not good with that names, but wtf is up with the dood who pretended like he didnt tap out last night?

Bro, that was a clear tap out. Even if he only tapped once he still tapped. Anyway amir deserved to win, he was the smarter fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatudlifter View Post
    Bro, that was a clear tap out. Even if he only tapped once he still tapped. Anyway amir deserved to win, he was the smarter fighter!
    i think he tapped to soon. he was tapping as he stood up and then his arm started to slip out and he was like shit but herb dean is an excellent ref and he saw that one tap!

He probably didn't need to tap he could of got out of it but, he jumped the gun and lost. He will get picked up anyway mabey not right away but Dana seems to like him so we will probably see him in the future!

Yeah I think he will get picked up but Amir was the smarter fighter. I like the UFC but I don't care for all the PPView crap, that is what boxing turned into. Like when Tyson was knocking out ppl in the first round and you got through paying like $50 dollars, went to the bathroom and when you get back the guy is laid out twitching, your like what the ****

Deen54 is offline Member
    Amir has heart and CB is over hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    Amir has heart and CB is over hyped.
    cb needs to learn some submission defense but other than that he looked pretty good to me. he took his opponents down when he wanted to but during the show his cardio was lacking. his cardio looked good sat night but he got caught slippin again.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    ^^
    agreed, his submission defense clearly needs work. i thought he was a poor sport, tappin out and then acting like he didn't. crazy good armbar. cb was touted as hot shit, kinda glad he lost - i didn't like his attitude.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Yeah CB got on my nerves also....just acting like he was the sh*t just cause he was 7-0 going into the competition.

I am glad he got to fight Amir again though and not Jessie Taylor...even though JT won...I thought every single one of his fights was extremely boring. Plus he may be half retarded.

How come Jeremy May didn't get to fight that night also??? Lol.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100% about JT's fights being boring. If he can't just flat out over power his opponent, I don't think he has many other tools. My favorite fighter of that show was Matt Brown, just cause I like his strong silent type persona.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Yeah CB got on my nerves also....just acting like he was the sh*t just cause he was 7-0 going into the competition.

I am glad he got to fight Amir again though and not Jessie Taylor...even though JT won...I thought every single one of his fights was extremely boring. Plus he may be half retarded.

How come Jeremy May didn't get to fight that night also??? Lol.

I loved that one fight where Matt Brown was fighting that one idiot who was talking ****. He ended the fight with a punt to the guys face. That was great.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Yeah that was the Jeremy May kid I was talking about. I couldn't stand him ever since his first fight on the show where he qualified to be on the show by beating Rampage's boy.

What a dick....when Rampage asked Jeremy after the fight where his boy was and Jeremy replied "In the E.R.". I love how Rampage played it so cool because a lot of veterans in the sport would have wanted to slap the shit out of him for making that comment about their friend when May obviously has no skill whatsoever.

I loved seeing Jeremy May get beat down.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, Jeremy May is a douche bag. Even after Matt Brown beat his ass, he was still stirring shit up in fights he wasn't involved in, then had the audacity to ask Brown for a rematch right after he lost.

Thread Information