B.E.N. is offline Member

Anyone else get this email????

Hey friend-

If you're fed up with typical steroid discussion boards, then keep reading, because I'm going to tell you about www.**********.com. If you're happy with the status quo, then don't waste your time with the rest of this e-mail.

But if you think that members should run their own site, and not the other way around, then I've got a site for you. It's a democracy on steroids ...a steroidocracy!

So if you're still reading, then I think you'd be interested to know about my new (*free) message board, and it's nothing like the rest of them on the internet. We don't take sponsors, don't have anything to hide (no "hidden" forums, no "Vet" forums...heck, we don't even have a "mod" forum!). I just want to host the best steroid discussion on the internet. And we need members like you to join us in running it!

My name is Doug Dreier (screen name: Merc.), and if you share my interest (well...passion) for anabolic steroid discussion, then ********** is the place for you. I was a moderator on steroid.com, writer for their newsletter, and have even been published by Muscular Development magazine - so I know a thing or two about steroid discussion... and it's my hope to create a community that's unlike any other. Even though it's free, we've got exclusive articles from myself, Anthony Roberts, Dave Barr, and tons of other authors to come.

Once again, this is a free board, with your input & needs considered at all times!!!! Not alot of Bull, no sponsors, no egos, just tons of information with user suggestions & feedback always welcomed.

Become a member now, be heard, & help us build ********** into the best forum on the web!

Let’s have some fun & grow together! www.**********.com

~Doug Dreier (Merc.)

Owner of **********

B.E.N. is offline Member
    **Monitors/Admin if that should not be posted please remove. Just thought it odd my personal email was distributed.**

Like to know how email was accessed?
    Last edited by B.E.N.; 06-23-2008 at 10:49 PM. Reason: ?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Never got the email.... but Merc.... ugh..... not surprised

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    muhuhahahaha thats great. and people please dont be inmature and say **** s t eroid-** .c o m because hes just trying to get a great board going. its nothing against anyone just someone trying to edjucate and have intelligent arguments.

dont get me wrong im not joing there because i like this site. but lets make this a good thread and not make it like the others and put this site down the shitter because thats where it is going with all the shitty threads that are made with such negative attitudes

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    but lets make this a good thread and not make it like the others and put this site down the shitter because thats where it is going with all the shitty threads that are made with such negative attitudes
    Huh? Clarify...

G4R
    muhuhahahaha thats great. and people please dont be inmature and say **** s t eroid-** .c o m because hes just trying to get a great board going. its nothing against anyone just someone trying to edjucate and have intelligent arguments.

dont get me wrong im not joing there because i like this site. but lets make this a good thread and not make it like the others and put this site down the shitter because thats where it is going with all the shitty threads that are made with such negative attitudes
    What members are putting this site down? I got to admit, I am not sure I understand your post.

when people just post stupid stuff and reply to threads in negative ways. im not saying this thread is bad but im sure it will be when people come in and say oh **** there website there all gay. there mod is tiny. this site is better. hes an idiot. why would he send people stupid stuff like that. there copying this board. but now i just made this thread shit. watever i had to try

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    What members are putting this site down? I got to admit, I am not sure I understand your post.
    i completly agree. i didnt make much sence in what i was saying. but i ment people come on to someones thread and just talk trash. which ruins the thread

bigt10 is offline Member
    ....;.
    Last edited by bigt10; 06-23-2008 at 10:20 PM.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I would delete the name of the site, bigt10 before mod gets you.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Checked it out...it's a knock off...with ship jumpers.
    Last edited by B.E.N.; 06-23-2008 at 10:23 PM.

argg
    Last edited by 200byjune; 06-23-2008 at 10:30 PM.

G4R
    Intelligent discussions, and ARob is a part of it? Isn't that contradicting itself?

bigt10 is offline Member
    or just delete that whole post because you cannot be apart of both while on this board.

you serious we cant even have the link to another forum that talks about AAS?

anyways you cant be a part of both boards are you kidding me?

Someone who wants to be a productive member of both boards by means of causing no trouble at all is not allowed to do so?

dahh
    Last edited by 200byjune; 06-23-2008 at 10:47 PM.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    you serious we cant even have the link to another forum that talks about AAS?

anyways you cant be a part of both boards are you kidding me?

Someone who wants to be a productive member of both boards by means of causing no trouble at all is not allowed to do so?
    All of that is discussed right here

Reason For Banning!!!

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post

Reason For Banning!!!
    Interesting...I think we have a few peeps breaking Admins rule.

Tisk, Tisk...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its funny how they hype their forum but all it is full of is previously banned members and dorks from bb.com.

h4te crew? sooo sooo lame.

B.E.N. is offline Member

Another one...humorous.

Hey friend-

If you're fed up with typical steroid discussion boards, then keep reading, because I'm going to tell you about www.**********.com. If you're happy with the status quo, then don't waste your time with the rest of this e-mail.

But if you think that members should run their own site, and not the other way around, then I've got a site for you. It's a democracy on steroids ...a steroidocracy!

So if you're still reading, then I think you'd be interested to know about my new (*free) message board, and it's nothing like the rest of them on the internet. We don't take sponsors, don't have anything to hide (no "hidden" forums, no "Vet" forums...heck, we don't even have a "mod" forum!). I just want to host the best steroid discussion on the internet. And we need members like you to join us in running it!

My name is Doug Dreier (screen name: Merc.), and if you share my interest (well...passion) for anabolic steroid discussion, then ********** is the place for you. I was a moderator on steroid.com, writer for their newsletter, and have even been published by Muscular Development magazine - so I know a thing or two about steroid discussion... and it's my hope to create a community that's unlike any other. Even though it's free, we've got exclusive articles from myself, Anthony Roberts, Dave Barr, and tons of other authors to come.

Once again, this is a free board, with your input & needs considered at all times!!!! Not alot of Bull, no sponsors, no egos, just tons of information with user suggestions & feedback always welcomed.

Become a member now, be heard, & help us build ********** into the best forum on the web!

Let’s have some fun & grow together! www.**********.com

~Doug Dreier (Merc.)

Owner of **********

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post

Reason For Banning!!!
    Ya it says that no recruiting is allowed.

BUt this board will actually ban people for being part of "another" forum at the same time.

Well that is a real nice fair common sense way to run things

Talk about freedom

So i want to be clear even if you dont PM and recruit others for somewhere else you actually cant be a member and post there aswell as be a memeber at this board who causes no trouble what so ever and is just an average member at both?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Ya it says that no recruiting is allowed.

BUt this board will actually ban people for being part of "another" forum at the same time.

Well that is a real nice fair common sense way to run things

Talk about freedom

So i want to be clear even if you dont PM and recruit others for somewhere else you actually cant be a member and post there aswell as be a memeber at this board who causes no trouble what so ever and is just an average member at both?
    take some time to educate yourself as to who owns their board and the implications for steroid .com.

they slander members, act immature and are relentlessly trying to bring down steroid.com.

go ahead and be a part of that mess if you want to, myself i wont leave this place.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    take some time to educate yourself as to who owns their board and the implications for steroid .com.

they slander members, act immature and are relentlessly trying to bring down steroid.com.

go ahead and be a part of that mess if you want to, myself i wont leave this place.
    I dont believe in them playing their games and drama but i also dont support some of the other unethical crap they talk about.

But as i said there is definitely some quality posts to read related to AAS we dont get alot here anymore.

to much drama.

Thread Information