BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

i feel like i look weird

does anyone have this problem...all bs aside.....i look in the mirror and i just dont look right....is it cause my body is making rapid changes and im just not used to them or what......if im just messed up in the head let me know too....just curious...i have been loosing a decnt amount of bf as well does that have anything to do with it......ok im done...haha...answer away....make fun if you have to....cause this is one of the dumbest things ive ever asked.

power0311 is offline Junior Member
    quite lookin at yourself in the mirror fag!!! lol jk bro. i kno what your talkin bout, your just lookin at yourself to hard an pickin at yourself too much. as long as your semitrical dont worry bro or you can giv up that body building crap and put your muscle to use and power lift!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ive read your thread about your cycle and see the changes your making. Have you put up any recent pics? What do you find is weird about yourself, the rapid loss of BF% from your cycle, diet, and exercise routine?

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Ive read your thread about your cycle and see the changes your making. Have you put up any recent pics? What do you find is weird about yourself, the rapid loss of BF% from your cycle, diet, and exercise routine?
    not yet this weekend though......saturday will be 4 weeks.......man in all honesty i think i it is cause i am the leanest i have ever been(not that im lean or or anything but you know) and im getting to the point where the bf aint covering EVERYTHING up...maybe its cause my skin aint i tight...i have no clue...i can actually see my hip bone poking out too....

Arnold jr is offline Junior Member
    Any time I diet, I always find myself in a weird stage some where during the diet...usually around half way through. It's almost as if the two polar opposites are better, i.e. lean and ripped vs. big and full (not fat but off-season yet healthy type.)

This can be typical for a lot of guys, they find themselves in an awkward state while mid way through a diet. Just understand that when you're making drastic changes to your body, it takes time to reap the full benefit.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    You probably do look weird.... Nah, I'm just playin bro. Keep up the progress!

thanx guys...im deff glad im not the only one that gets this feeling...i thought it was just me.....but it must be somewhat norm to feel like that

also my stretch marks are really starting to show....is that do to the lose of weight or is a mixture of that and starting to fill out...whatever it is they are lookin worse than ever....will puttin lotion on them help get that browninsh purple color to go away or is it something that just hase to fade with time

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious? Oh no I can see my hip bone. I am fat, I would love to see my hip bone. Your just looking for positive feedback for your progress...

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Are you serious? Oh no I can see my hip bone. I am fat, I would love to see my hip bone. Your just looking for positive feedback for your progress...
    hahaha

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I Can See My #%!*!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    maybe your just in a point between where you started and where you'll end up. when you finish everything it might be better all around

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    lol

Big:
    I would just say give it some time as you get use to it. Best think you can do to compare your progress is to take pictures every couple of weeks. You always find it amazing going back a month or two and see how different you looked.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    when your starting your gonna nit pick everything thats wrong wondering why it's not right yet... and to everyone else looking at you you are just you... i'm an actor, just finished myfirst movie, and i can tell you most actors HATE, HATE , HATE, watching themselves on screen... all you see is every flaw you ever thought you had only 12 feet tall... same in a mirror, you see bad, the rest of us just see YOU...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    when your starting your gonna nit pick everything thats wrong wondering why it's not right yet... and to everyone else looking at you you are just you... i'm an actor, just finished myfirst movie, and i can tell you most actors HATE, HATE , HATE, watching themselves on screen... all you see is every flaw you ever thought you had only 12 feet tall... same in a mirror, you see bad, the rest of us just see YOU...
    An actor huh ?

I have a movie script that includes you, BIG , me and a bottle of baby oil you in ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Big:
    I would just say give it some time as you get use to it. Best think you can do to compare your progress is to take pictures every couple of weeks. You always find it amazing going back a month or two and see how different you looked.
    umm...ok, if you say so.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    An actor huh ?

I have a movie script that includes you, BIG , me and a bottle of baby oil you in ?
    You know I'm in...

jsinur7 is offline Member
    An actor huh ?

LMAO!!! yeah, i'll have to check my schedule... lol....

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    Could be the beginning of Muscle Dysmorphia.

I used to drive my wife crazy with it. At one point I was 255# at 11% BF and all I could see was how underdeveloped I was.

Of course... maybe you really do look weird.

hahaha....you guys are nuts.....about my hip bone...u know what i mean....it was covered up and thats what im used to...now it sticks out.....i told you guys i had problems....hahaha

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    lol

Big:
    Bro you actually posted something without a gay referance! wow

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    An actor huh ?

And now you went and fukked it up!lol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    DUDE !!!! Small penises always look weird in the mirror !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Experience speaking?

Sorry, but if yer gonna toss meatballs across the plate.....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoNoir View Post
    Experience speaking?

Sorry, but if yer gonna toss meatballs across the plate.....
    I got pics, do you ? care to share ?

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    my man biggggmac i relate to you i haven't been taking pics because im hella busy but for me i know its i want to continue changing the bf % and it may just be you want it a little to rapidly... just keep going. I just read and understood it from my point of view

I got pics, do you ? care to share ?
    Ummm, wrong thread.

the gay thread

P.S..... bwhahahaha!

hahaha.....true that...it could be worse though....i mean it could be so bad that im peeing on my nuts everytime i take a leak.....damn....im gonna go see how much a new member is gonna put me back......it will be money well spent...and it will change the way i look in the mirror....you solved my problem..hahaha.....i know it was something, but i just couldent hit the nail on the head.....thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJJ23 View Post
    my man biggggmac i relate to you i haven't been taking pics because im hella busy but for me i know its i want to continue changing the bf % and it may just be you want it a little to rapidly... just keep going. I just read and understood it from my point of view
    i dont know if im wanting it to rapidly or if it is coming off faster than i expected.....but either way i know im the leanest i have ever been(not that im lean or anything) i dont know i guess on saturday when i take more pics i will find out the truth.....its only in the mirrors at my place though...i dont know why when im in the gym in my black beater i feel like im looking pretty damn good....it must be the black covering up all the bullshit..who knows...but again its good to see im not the only one that has this prollem...thanx bro

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    ahah nah man its their mirriors trust meee on that they make you look different its all a scam i know it is. but anyway just keep doing it, your only a couple weeks in noo?

at the end of this week i will be 4 weeks in......the test just started to kick and ive got 6 more weeks left.....i think when i take my six week photos im really gonna notice a diff between week 4 and week 6 only bc the test is kicking plus my split has changed too so that gonna make a big diff as well but well see....im sure im gonna see i nice change from week 2 to week 4 im hoping...last week was a little hecktick for me cause i just moved so i really wasnt eating as much as i should have been....but its my own fault....

Thread Information