J431S is offline Banned

sickpacked and hunger???

how do u keep and maintain a sickpacked tummy without being hungry?

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Eating more actually speeds up your metabolism. So if your eating good shit frequently with the right cardio etc there is no need to be hungry. If you want to control hunger you can use stuff like hoodia.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    lol.......The idea here is to get your metabolism so reved up, that your body turns into a "muscle building fat burning blast furnace (dante)". This can be accomplished with extreme protein intake, (i use fats for energy), green tea, am cardio.

I eat as much as humanly possible, as much as my stomache can hold, and I work to maintain my metabolism where that feels like its not enough food.....result???? I burn fat and get bigger at the same time!!!!!!!! so stop being an anorexic 12 year old girl scout like any other mere mortal and start piling down the food and building some serious size....skin and bones is for pussies and mere mortals........shredded 200 pound plus rip is for mortals!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    lol.......The idea here is to get your metabolism so reved up, that your body turns into a "muscle building fat burning blast furnace (dante)". This can be accomplished with extreme protein intake, (i use fats for energy), green tea, am cardio.

I eat as much as humanly possible, as much as my stomache can hold, and I work to maintain my metabolism where that feels like its not enough food.....result???? I burn fat and get bigger at the same time!!!!!!!! so stop being an anorexic 12 year old girl scout like any other mere mortal and start piling down the food and building some serious size....skin and bones is for pussies and mere mortals........shredded 200 pound plus rip is for mortals!!!!!!!!
    light weight

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been hungry in so long it make me wonder what hungry feels like. It's great but same time sad considering i come from a country (Kenya) ravaged by hunger. Everyone here should be thankful they are able to eat just to build muscle and not keep hunger away. So count your blessings and don;t waste your food and keep eating.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have a sixpack (notice spelling) and I never allow myself to feel hungry.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    I haven't been hungry in so long it make me wonder what hungry feels like. It's great but same time sad considering i come from a country (Kenya) ravaged by hunger. Everyone here should be thankful they are able to eat just to build muscle and not keep hunger away. So count your blessings and don;t waste your food and keep eating.
    dude, i thought kneya was one of the most flourishing nation on earth with abundant of resources/food/water for everyone. i was there few years ago and could not believe there are all sort of races citizen of that nation. u should check it out.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post

it is all mental i guess. good advise though

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rodgerj View Post
    Eating more actually speeds up your metabolism. So if your eating good shit frequently with the right cardio etc there is no need to be hungry. If you want to control hunger you can use stuff like hoodia.
    got'cha. thanks for the complement

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    crystal lite

sounds to me like you are stuck in the train of thought that eating less is good for weight loss. and it is. but what kind of weight loss are we talking? I think alot of people will agree that when you take away food, (eating less), bye bye muscles, muscle loss is the weight loss seen. when it comes to nutrition, alot of things will seem completely ass backwards until you see the light. You have to get your info from the right places.

everything I know about nutrition comes from www.intensemuscle.com and www.ironaddicts.com

Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    dude, i thought kneya was one of the most flourishing nation on earth with abundant of resources/food/water for everyone. i was there few years ago and could not believe there are all sort of races citizen of that nation. u should check it out.
    Yea it WAS flourishing. It has alot of problems now and there poverty. Pretty sad to see a country that was once strong to even the dollar but has sunk so low the people are dying.
    Yea i know what you mean when u say diffrent people, i get told every day that why aren't i black if i'm from kenya. They don't believe brown people, black and white live in africa other than south africa.
    good to hear you liked it in kenya, which part did u visit? Nairobi or mombasa?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    my tummy is sick packed....

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bu the ab master on TV bro.......jkjkjkjkjk

get the "hip hop abs" ... that t.v commericial make me laugh. It's a gay guy doing hip hop moves to get abs. Says nothing AT ALL about diet. lol

jsinur7 is offline Member
    if you stop eating you get use to it. or just eat low calorie foods that are bulky... personally, AND I KNOW YOU ARE ALL GONNA HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, but i dont' eat to build muscle i eat to survive, am on a restricred calorie diet as it's the only provn way to prolong your life... i eat around 1500 calories a day or less rarely over 2000.. some days i dont eat at all... and no i am not starving or skinny or anorexic.. those are all fro cosmetic looks... i am 200 pounds of muscle.. i only eat when my body says it's time... and i eatwhat it says it wants... wether thats protien or carbs or fat or sugar at that particular time... but i rarely eat more then once a day...

oh and i've lived this way for over 20 years.... and i am healthier then anyone i know, not to mention younger looking and younger all around... all the bodybuilders in here might not get it and prob laugh, but like i said, i aint body building, I'm body keeping...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    oh and i've lived this way for over 20 years.... and i am healthier then anyone i know, not to mention younger looking and younger all around... all the bodybuilders in here might not get it and prob laugh, but like i said, i aint body building, I'm body keeping...
    do you use AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    do you use AAS?
    only var... for strength and solid look... not to build.. but i still up the protein when taking it... I average 6 chicken breasts a day...

thats just for protien boost... i also take a protein shake or two at the gym.. and have other stuff with my chicken... but thats usual;ly a constant... th chicken i mean... plus usually 2 - 4 fish filets all always baked or barbq.. not fried or breaded...

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Yea it WAS flourishing. It has alot of problems now and there poverty. Pretty sad to see a country that was once strong to even the dollar but has sunk so low the people are dying.
    Yea i know what you mean when u say diffrent people, i get told every day that why aren't i black if i'm from kenya. They don't believe brown people, black and white live in africa other than south africa.
    good to hear you liked it in kenya, which part did u visit? Nairobi or mombasa?
    I was in nairobi in surburb called ngong road close to yaya center. Also visited a place called Nyeri. some beautiful farms over there. lots of indian business there. Im thinking of visiting again. kwaheri dude!

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    if you stop eating you get use to it. or just eat low calorie foods that are bulky... personally, AND I KNOW YOU ARE ALL GONNA HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, but i dont' eat to build muscle i eat to survive, am on a restricred calorie diet as it's the only provn way to prolong your life... i eat around 1500 calories a day or less rarely over 2000.. some days i dont eat at all... and no i am not starving or skinny or anorexic.. those are all fro cosmetic looks... i am 200 pounds of muscle.. i only eat when my body says it's time... and i eatwhat it says it wants... wether thats protien or carbs or fat or sugar at that particular time... but i rarely eat more then once a day...
    Bwaahahahahah. wait till your late thirties.(I hope your not already there then I'm just plain envious).

Quote Originally Posted by MATTMAN01 View Post
    Bwaahahahahah. wait till your late thirties.(I hope your not already there then I'm just plain envious).
    well then you should be green already... i'm certainly not in my 20's anymore... and the avatar is me 6 months ago...
    Last edited by jsinur7; 06-29-2008 at 07:01 PM.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Props man lookin good. 200lbs is pretty good.Obviously works for you.

thanks man... calorie restriction is the only scientificly proven form of slowing the aging process... sometimes to more then half... definately a subject everyone should look into...

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    I'm a bad example, but when I am cutting and get really hungry between meals I'll pack a dip. Works every time.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777 View Post
    I'm a bad example, but when I am cutting and get really hungry between meals I'll pack a dip. Works every time.
    Me too

Thread Information