Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    maybe bulldawg is from mars or something......
    Yeah, I go to MTU, Mars Technological University. You got a problem with mars or something? Just kidding man.

I agree with you. There are a lot of frat boys like how you described. But everyone of them that I've worked out are just as serious as I am. The ones that weren't, well, they puked their guts out. I guess I've been lucky and every fratty guy that I've worked out with is nothing like you described.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Last summer i maxed 405 for 2 clean. That is when i hurt my self. Now im working 315 325 for sets. The other day i got 375 for 4 clean on my first set.

What you can bench really dont matter. It's all about how you look and feel about your self.

P.S my internet bench is 555 for 4.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Last summer i maxed 405 for 2 clean. That is when i hurt my self. Now im working 315 325 for sets. The other day i got 375 for 4 clean on my first set.

What you can bench really dont matter. It's all about how you look and feel about your self.

P.S my internet bench is 555 for 4.
    only 4!! ha, mine just went up to 600 for 10 and thats after a hard tricep workout
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    best ever was 335. Dont think i can do it anymore. I ussually just do sets and dont max anymore

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    only 4!! ha, mine just went up to 600 for 10 and thats after a hard tricep workout
    Ya well, I can do lunges with a 100 pound bumbell strapped to my dick. And at the end of each set i do a penis srug.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Ya well, I can do lunges with a 100 pound bumbell strapped to my dick. And at the end of each set i do a penis srug.
    you got me there bro, my little tic-tac couldnt do that on its best day
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I can max about 100lbs on a good day, im so big and strong, oh yeh

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    BTW I don't wanna read any of your stupid bullshit jokers....All i wanna see is a link to the thread with your pics. thanks.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Sigh.. it takes 2 seconds to throw up pics jokers... you reading some of my posts from 2004? lmao

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Well im going in a minute, are you going too take me up on this offer? I see your viewing the thread, so youve got 5 minutes before i log off. So answer bro, if not it'll have to be tomorrow , but i want to do it now, so grow some cahojne's and answer the question.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Well ive given you long enough, its 3.10am in the uk am off too bed,
    Just a few things first, Nobody has respect for you bro, Do you know how many pm's i got from members thanking me for outing you as a liar? A shedload thats how many, and there was one common theme coming from all of them, you run your mouth out too much too often but wont back it up, so your best gone from here, your not liked , your not respected, your seen as a joke, and your a complete and utter (enter profanity here),
    If you wasnt a complete liar, who lies about his cycles and lies about his age then i couldnt of outed you , so dont be mad at me bro be mad at yourself, i put all of the proof in the thread i made its not deleted just locked so people can view for the rest of time, so dont lie bro then be mad at someone else because they found you out. Peace bruv im out for the night.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, I thought this thread was about how much we can bench, not how much we can bitch.
    I'll get it back on track, as of today I could probably press an empty bar

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    wow, I thought this thread was about how much we can bench, not how much we can bitch.
    I'll get it back on track, as of today I could probably press an empty bar
    an empty bar? sounds like your getting stronger bro. jj. when does the cast come off? you may as well build the hell out of your legs for a while since you cant train your upper body. if you can get your hands on hgh i heard that helps with injuries. good luck bro and i hope you heal fast

Blog Entries
    Am i missing something ??? Big did you brake your arm or some shit?

PT
    his hobby is restoring older vets and he fractured a bone in his wrist doing so a few days ago. missed wth the mallet and hit his hand/wrist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    his hobby is restoring older vets and he fractured a bone in his wrist doing so a few days ago. missed wth the mallet and hit his hand/wrist
    sucks

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    2 fatties (the one in the video from big) while third one sits on (you know where)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information