shnarff129 is offline New Member

Thought I was having a stroke????

Ive been lifting with my buddy joey and he has been doing it for years.Ive just started 3 months ago.He is 6'0 and 280 pound he looks like a freak of nature 27 inch arms and he is giving me guidance like a personal trainer but he is one of my best friends.I had a hard work out the other night and after I got done and was cooling down I started seeing stars and as he was talking to me i loss hearing of him.Then I coulding see him altho my eyes where open.I said ''joey ive got to sit down'' and I hear his voice muffled saying are you okay? like a echo in my head.I stumbled over with his help and sat down and everything came to in like 10 mins.I hopped back up thought I was fine and it happend again but worse.I walked into a wall and fell on my ass I lost my legs they felt like they jello.He picked me up and sat me down.I pounded water for 15 mins and layed on my back.I didnt eat that day AT ALL or drink anything worth talking about.I always eat just that day I didnt have hunger for some reason.Do you think this could be the reason why I felt like that it felt like I was having a stoke or something.?

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Lack of food could well be a reason but i suggest you get to the doctor as soon as you can to get yourself checked out, My mother recently had a stroke and from what you have said it was exactly the same as her although she wasnt doing any exercises those symptoms came on suddenly with no prior warning that day whilst she was sat down, so be safe bro. And 27 inch arms? Your bro must be a genetic freak

27 inch arms = synthol/ fat power lifter....

Watch out for numbness, paralyzed body parts/face, hot feeling like cold and cold feeling like hot, etc. my mom had one 2 years ago and now shes pretty much done for. ruined her life so i suggest you get help asap and see a cardiologist.

Good luck bro hope everything is well. dont take any stimulants until you get helped and watch your BP.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Greg Valentino had 27inch arms.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    Greg Valentino had 27inch arms.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    27 inch arms = synthol/ fat power lifter....
    27 inches of oil

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shnarff129 View Post
    Ive been lifting with my buddy joey and he has been doing it for years.Ive just started 3 months ago.He is 6'0 and 280 pound he looks like a freak of nature 27 inch arms and he is giving me guidance like a personal trainer but he is one of my best friends.I had a hard work out the other night and after I got done and was cooling down I started seeing stars and as he was talking to me i loss hearing of him.Then I coulding see him altho my eyes where open.I said ''joey ive got to sit down'' and I hear his voice muffled saying are you okay? like a echo in my head.I stumbled over with his help and sat down and everything came to in like 10 mins.I hopped back up thought I was fine and it happend again but worse.I walked into a wall and fell on my ass I lost my legs they felt like they jello.He picked me up and sat me down.I pounded water for 15 mins and layed on my back.I didnt eat that day AT ALL or drink anything worth talking about.I always eat just that day I didnt have hunger for some reason.Do you think this could be the reason why I felt like that it felt like I was having a stoke or something.?

Yeah Its funny the falling part but damn man at the time I didnt know what was going on.I am only 22 ,And yeah he is retarded big but he is cut at the same time not fatty it took him 12 years to get to where he is at.He is 34 and all natural.He learned his work outs in prison.He was layed up for 10 years there so he had allot of time ya know.And his work outs are raw and hard.He curles 150 pounds with one arm like some joke.Ill get a pic of this guy as soon as I can.His Neck muscles look like somthing out of a comic book.

He also did research on what could of happend to me and talked to old friends.They said if I didnt eat nor drink it could very well be low blood sugar after a hard work out.He doesnt let me touch steroids he said a good diet (I know I should of ate that day) and working out the right way will get me where I want to be.I trust him and believe his words because he is hulk he can bench 500 pounds like its all fun and games I cant even pick 500 up off the dang bench.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro, that used to happen to me when I was severely overweight. I'd just black out after standing up. Also happened to my teenage son,. we took him to the doc, and he said it was due to dehydration and suggested he drink plenty of gatorade, something with electrolites too. He drank it and been better since. It hasn't happened to me since I lost the weight, over 130lbs, just thought I'd mention that. I think my thing was due to my blood pressure, not really sure.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    after heavy heavy deads i see stars and gets a little dim but thats because when i go supper heavy i dont breath like i do when doing sets

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Bro, that used to happen to me when I was severely overweight. I'd just black out after standing up. Also happened to my teenage son,. we took him to the doc, and he said it was due to dehydration and suggested he drink plenty of gatorade, something with electrolites too. He drank it and been better since. It hasn't happened to me since I lost the weight, over 130lbs, just thought I'd mention that. I think my thing was due to my blood pressure, not really sure.
    that would be my guess

Thread Information