bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question dilema need opinions

allright so long story short me and my ex broke up awhile ago and she keeps emailing to go out to dinner and i keep hearing all the crap she runs her mouth about and she emails and tells me to speak my mind so i let her have it and everything blows up. but any way i get an email from her 17 yo brother who i brought into my house because his father brought him out of school and to another state and abandoned him for some whore. i bring him backa nd take care of him and give hime whatever he needs and he moves with her in the break up to another school where he fails and drinks and gets drunk at 17. so this morning i get an email from him telling me to never talk like that to her again or he will make me???????? so i email him and be calm and tell him that he is just a kid caught up in shit and not to threaten me again, im being calm and know hes all mixed up in the situation and probably hyped up on her lies. so i check my email again and he replies and says he knows hes just a kid mixed up in it but its not a threat its a promise. so i emailed him and told him im getting pissed and trying to be calm but do not threaten me again. im awaiting the next email what should i do? i could be arrested and i was his partner he knows im twice the size and three times as strong i throw him around like nothing for fun and this is the same kid who quit wrestling because it was hard and he kept getting beat, the kid is 17 200 pounds mostly flab he has 15 inche arm and the kjid can bench 135 maybee 7 or 8 times and hes spent. is it an e tough guy or what? im trying to be cool but now im getting pissed and going into the shaky fight mode, what would you guys do?

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i would just ignore him...he's just a kid and you know damn well he wouldn't say that shit to you in person...and if he did come and try to fight you...well i'm sure you could just pin him down till he calms down...and keep that email of him threatening you for if he tries to say you started it...and don't threaten him either

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing to be done bro,
    I am going though similar situations with my ex. I tried to be the nice guy, like you seem to be, was really good for the girl and good to her and the family.
    They are not going to be on your side it does not matter if she is the devil and you are trying to save her. Just not how family works.
    If they are good people, when the fires die down a little, they will realize you are a good person, but for the mean time, they hate you, it’s normal.
    If anything, laugh and make a joke of the kid, don’t let him get you bothered.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Dude best thing is to ignore him. Don't send anything back bad to him, play it nice, because if he ****s up your property/posessions then you can show the police these emails and they will investigate.

trying to be calm down but really pissing me off i dont know what shes telling people but i own my own business and shes a waitress now partying all the time all i hear is how she looks like hell and is going down hill so fast and the kid has the nerve i know your right about the to my face thing because i had to give him hell about school when he lived with me and he cried but im trying to stay calm but only so much shit i can take before the next email is you know where i live lets do this, i know ide kill him and so does he and his family his older brother is scared to death of me and admitted it but i dont think they know the kid is doing this

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I'd block both of their e-mails from getting thru to you, thats all, and if that "kid" bows up to you in person, then take him to school! PLain and simple.

yeah i hear ya trying to stay calm he moved and knows i dont know where he is and knows i may never see him again an e tough guy is where i think his confidence is. why are people so stupid its like who talks up to someone who has allready made you cry and seen you in fight mode and got scared and knows youve whipped him numerous times? what are people thinkin?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro let it go he is just a kid

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Bro let it go he is just a kid
    agreed. just stop tslking to both of them.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    He is a kid drop it. Also in his mind he is defending his sister. I'd taking a beating for someone in my family. also just becasue someone is a certian size doesnt mean shit. He i a 200lb guy and can still knock someone out. But be the bigger man and just drop it

yeah i hear ya he sent another posting that its not a threat its a promise so i simply said your just a kid and you need to chill out i told him im trying to stay calm but now im getting pissed and told him one more time do not threaten me and he never responded, im calm and dropped it but still pisses me off the way people are

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Just a note for anyone, and not to be rude at all.

There are some threads I want to read but its SO HARD when it looks like just a block of letters.
    If you can just seperate thoughts into seperate lines it really makes it so much easier to read. At least for me, thanks. - Bo

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    One thing I dont get is why dont you "block" your ex girlfriends from your email your face books and all the other shit out there. THere is a reason she is your "ex". You are letting her interfere in your life even thou you think you got rid of her???

Ignore the kid he is just a kid.

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    One thing I dont get is why dont you "block" your ex girlfriends from your email your face books and all the other shit out there. THere is a reason she is your "ex". You are letting her interfere in your life even thou you think you got rid of her???

Ignore the kid he is just a kid.
    Yep, and if you have instant messanger take her name and her brothers name and any of her friends off of your buddy list. and set it to private so only people on your buddy list can see when you're on and IM you and stuff. That will break that type of contact and keep her from having her friends check up on you or IMing you too.

Like he said above, block their email addresses from your email recipient list so their emails bounce back to them as "Not recieved."

In a way thats better than you writing them back nasty things cause its like saying "f-you" without saying it and also not giving them the chance to have the last word or at least giving them the chance to manipulate the situation with their own words. It will drive em nuts.

And obviously dont answer the phone or reply to text messages. Caller ID makes that easy.

Thread Information