Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I was dating a girl that had a twin sister. One night while spending the night at her house with some friends drinking, I was woken while sleeping on her couch by her riding me. She must have got me going while asleep and decided to hop on. I pretended to be asleep while she continued to have her way with me. As I lay there with my eyes almost closed as to appear to still be sleeping I noticed someone else walked up beside us. The other person bent over and whispered to the girl riding me "I told you he was big" quietly came from her lips.
    I then realized I was having sex with my girlfriends sister while my girlfriend was watching. Oh wait, these are supposed to be the worst stories ever. Sorry, I had to tell this one.
    I cant think of a bad one. Sex to me is like pizza; even if its bad it is still pretty good.
    Wait, serious?

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I want to do the twinn sister.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    worst sexual partner? I never had a bad sexual partner. The worst one..... is the one I didnt have (pre-marriage that is)
    abstrack@protonmail.com

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    slept with this smoking girl in high school who kept throwing my rythym off by moving around too much. kinda hard to explain, but really annoying. anyways ive since learned to pinn there legs back to keep them from squirming too much

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I was with this girl once and she was giving me head. She was trying to go down real far and when she gagged she threw up this lava looking mess of crispy cream donuts all over my cock.
    I didn't really mind, she kept going at it but the smell got to me so I threw up all over her head. I guess it didn't bother her either so we start going at it covered in each others vomit (it was really sexy) and when I went to put it in her pooper she accidentally farted blood all over my peeper.
    (guess she had hemoroids or something).
    Well I just laughed and put it in. As we were going at it I got the strong urge to pee so I took it out and just went all over her back. I was so embarassed but she told me to just keep going.
    As she was about to orgasm she pooped (because she was so excited) and it flew into my mouth. It was kind of gross but I just spit it out all over her and started spanking her spreading feces everywhere.
    Soon afterward I was so grossed out but she liked so I finished all over her unleashing about 1/4 gallon of semen all over the poop, piss, and vomit that she was covered in.

It was just a little gross but we didn't mind. I mean its sex right? Why should something like poop get in the way? Well as I stand there with my hands encrusted to her butt cheeks with her own poop, my dog came over, started sniffing around, then lifted his leg and peed on us both!! Was rather an unfavorable experience but I'm sure mex could think of something worse.

=]

This is some funny sh$t.

bump

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    whoopi goldberg

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    you shoulda worked with it with some toys to stretch it out and maybe a massage to help her relax.....that's why that happens from what i just read, she
    associates sex with pain for some reason and tenses way the **** up at the idea of it
    Vaginisimus is a real medical condition, a spasming of the PC muscles, I knew a girl with it. It presumed to be mostly psychologically based. The girl was Korean American and grew up in a very strict family and I think she was abused but wouldn't talk about it. She was a virgin and had a fear of penises. All other aside she was a strange girl and I really wanted to lay her but she kept sending out mixed messages. Anyway, once tried...tried to go slow, but even a finger caused her to scream. Aborted before even trying anything more. Maybe a vibrator and/or some booze would've helped. A couple of years later she was still calling me, occassionally asking me to be "the one", but she was such a head case and I broke contact with her. Hope she cured her self - I kept telling her to get a vibrator and work on it!

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time I ever put it in a girls butt was definately my worst experience. She moved forward too far and I slipped out of her. The instant my dick came out it was followed by about a cup and a half of shit with about 45 pounds of air pressure behind it... It got on my stomach and a little on my cheek.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, FYI if you ever use anal beads on a girl, don't pull them out like you're starting a lawnmower.,,,

g0dsend is offline Member
    Worst experience was when I had sex with this girl then after words I noticed that she was a doood. But besides that it was good.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I was at a party years ago when I was in college in Kansas, well, it was getting late and most the people went home, I was tired and didn't want to drive anywhere, so I went to a bedroom where the chick who was hosting the party slept. Anyways, I lay down and start to pass out, when I wake up to her going down on me. Now, who am I to tell the host what to do, so I let her go at it. Well, after a while she starts to slow down, slower....slower....slower..... till finally she just has the whole thing in her mouth for like 2 min straight. I open my eyes and see she has passed out, d!ck and all in her mouth. I tried to wake her up (numerous ways), and she is still out. Finally, she woke up and just rolled over and went back to sleep, I could have punched her in the throat I was so mad.....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    The first time I ever put it in a girls butt was definately my worst experience. She moved forward too far and I slipped out of her. The instant my dick came out it was followed by about a cup and a half of shit with about 45 pounds of air pressure behind it... It got on my stomach and a little on my cheek.
    newbies

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    If your gonna get a BJ from a chick with braces, make sure you shave.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    If your gonna get a BJ from a chick with braces, make sure you shave.
    Thanks for giving me that image. come here

\

Blog Entries
    Chick was riding me well. I went in for a donkey punch, she moved, and I hit the wall. broken hand

Went down on a chick, hit a nice spot, she had a spasm, and kicked me in the face. knocked me out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Thanks for giving me that image. come here

\

Just a forewarning

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    Also, FYI if you ever use anal beads on a girl, don't pull them out like you're starting a lawnmower.,,,
    oh dear i think that got the loudest laugh ever from reading posts online lol

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    hahaha man i was trying to stay away from this thread cause i heard about Mex's experience

well lets see...worst thing that happened to me...i met this chick named ashley and we went out to dinner and a movie one night...went back to my place and we started making out and i was fingerin her and she was loving it and then i slide my finger down to her ass and oh man she went crazy...i looked at her and said oh you like that huh?...well later on that night she was like wanna see that tattoo on my ass?...i said sure and starting bangin her ass with my fingers...well i ended up bending her over and railing that ass hard...well a couple nights later she came over and we were ****ing missionary and then i grabbed her legs and put them up to her ears and then slid my member into her ass and started railing her hard...she asked me to just do her pvssy and i was like nah **** that...was wondering why she didn't want it in the ass that night...well once i came and pulled out i found out...had shit allover my dick and was allover her ass...yeah that sucked LOL...ended up breakin it off with her that night cause i was getting back with my ex too

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by TranscriptionFactor View Post
    Vaginisimus is a real medical condition, a spasming of the PC muscles, I knew a girl with it. It presumed to be mostly psychologically based. The girl was Korean American and grew up in a very strict family and I think she was abused but wouldn't talk about it. She was a virgin and had a fear of penises. All other aside she was a strange girl and I really wanted to lay her but she kept sending out mixed messages. Anyway, once tried...tried to go slow, but even a finger caused her to scream. Aborted before even trying anything more. Maybe a vibrator and/or some booze would've helped. A couple of years later she was still calling me, occassionally asking me to be "the one", but she was such a head case and I broke contact with her. Hope she cured her self - I kept telling her to get a vibrator and work on it!
    that's a contradiction in my mind

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Lol!! Fair enough.

Depends on whether you wanna consider Psychiatry to be a sub field of "Medicine" or just off on it own.

Definitely is a lot of mind/body interaction going on though, you know psychological state actually positively or negatively affecting your body/health.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Psychology is in part a practice of medicine. Therefore a psychological condition is deemed a medical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by TranscriptionFactor View Post
    Lol!! Fair enough.

Depends on whether you wanna consider Psychiatry to be a sub field of "Medicine" or just off on it own.

Definitely is a lot of mind/body interaction going on though, you know psychological state actually positively or negatively affecting your body/health.
    yea that's definitely true......and i don't consider psychiatry medicine really.....also TOTALLY against drugs for it

glamazonprince is offline New Member
    well you need to be gald not everyone is against drugs for psychiatric conditions-bipolar is super fun at a party but in real life without meds you could get shot for taking my parking spot if i miss a dose-

Quote Originally Posted by glamazonprince View Post
    well you need to be gald not everyone is against drugs fro psychiatric conditions-bipolar is fun at a party but in reral life without meds you could get shot for taking my parking spot if i miss a dose-
    defects aren't meant to be propagated and that's what these drugs allow and through the generations things degrade more and more as old degradations in genes mutate even further

glamazonprince is offline New Member
    Well dont worry im not having kids-but mental health issues arent a defect its a chemical inbalance which meds help regulate level out-it changes the lives of millions of people so that they can be normal healthy nondefective members of society-even a world leader such as margert thatcher admits to needing psych meds to help throug a troubled time-its just chemicals to help the brain level out-mental health issues arent a defect its an inbalance-humans arent defective-a defect is a for an example a personality flaw one might have like no compassion or introlerance thats a defect-if one condones the use of steroids but not the use of psychiatrric medications then that is a true contradiction and woukd make them a hippocrite-what do you think people are injecting?vitamins-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information