Bigger, Faster, Stronger got me to thinking...

We all here have a much greater interest in gaining muscle or being powerful than the average person. I know there is stuff in experimental stages that is being used by some Olympians in the upcoming Beijing games. Now here's the question and I want some honest answers and really dwell on it before you answer.

If you had access right now to a experimental drug that would double your muscle fibers or alter a gene that would increase muscle two fold or more (i.e. Myostatin or something newer even) basically making you extremely muscular to the point of you could compete in Mr. Olympia if you wanted to get that big or whatever size you wanted if you wanted to be a little smaller than that. And/or break Powerlifting records with amazing strength, and just be powerful in general wherever you are.....WOULD YOU DO IT?

Keep in mind two important things

1. People are going to know you took this stuff and that's why you are the way you are.

2. It is still experimental and could have very dangerous side effects, quite possibly fatal, but probably a 20% chance or so for death.

This is the perfect forum to ask this question because almost all of us in here want more than anything to be muscular beyond what we thought we could achieve or more power and strength than we ever imagined.

So I ask, what would you do? If you had access to it right now would you do it given the 2 reasons I listed and maybe even your own personal reasons.

I'll make a poll too and keep it very simple with just a yes or no because in the end that's what it comes down to.... very curious too see the answers on this.