Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Am I being prejudice or rationale?

Ok I go to quick check. (convenience store)
    I'm standing in a looong line just waiting to buy some turkeyhill lemonade.

Looking sexy as usual.

Door opens. I see long curvy legs come through, these white shorts about an inch from uncovering her va j j. These massive perky breasts wrapped in a tight white tanktop. Lastly I see her face. Shes a g/damn dime piece!! Dressed in all white too, like a slutty looking hot angel.

Brunette, puerto rican looking. I'm about 2 seconds from an embarassing full blown erection.
    No guy with her, game on. Lots of perfume on (smells nice too, not something to rape the nose with).

Eyes lock, she gives me the female eye code. Squints ever so slightly, looks down and sideways then smiles. (this means a chicks interested if you ever see it).
    I'm like "ok, sex with me just crossed her mind".

But *because she caught me looking first (not the other way around) I'll wait a bit and make her worry that I won't say something so she appreciates it more when I do. (I'm a sick fvck I know, I love playing games)

She gets in line right behind me, doesn't go walk around the store. So I know what shes buying (cigarettes).

Shes in line for 2 seconds, then.. *opens her mouth*.

This has happened before, I've met gorgeous women at the club or w/e. You sit them down and they all share this same cock softening trait.

She says to herself quiet enough so the clerk can't hear but loud enough so I can:
    "Dayam, what da hell deal be wit dis long ass line?"

Word for word.

I'm so depressed. Oh no she didn't. Thinking "shes hot!! who cares?! shes obviously trying to start convo" and at the same time I know I can't deal with the lingo.

I HATE it.
    My head is saying NO. My dick is saying "turn head & engage". I turn my head against my brains better judgement.

She says: "Namsayn?"
    NO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE SAYING! Just tape your mouth shut so I can bring myself to banging you like I want.

I'm like screw this, save what ever precious dignity you have left.
    to her: "yeh, I think you said something about the line being too long".

This is not a normal response to a stranger fyi. You either say "excuse me" or "yeh I hear you blah blah".
    I'm telling her by implication basically I heard *something, but I'm not sure if what I heard was right. (keying her in slowly that I think shes an idiot).

She has to think for a second, "yah pappi, fvckn bullshit right?"
    I wanna say "id rather wait in this line for the next week then hear your third sentence".

I go into cold shoulder mode and don't even respond.
    I hear her tapping her feet 5 seconds later on the floor like shes anxious now.

The whole time afterwards I'm thinking "am I prejudice?" this has happened before quite a few times with women, and I'm not sure if I'm being closeminded by assuming shes an idiot. I just cant listen to ghetto slang. Well I can cause I've done time before but does this just drive anyone crazy?

I've gotten into fights over it in the past. Telling people to take an English class or just mocking the way they speak like a jerk off. But I'm thinking damn, as openminded as I try to be, I guess I really am not.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    dayam, you bees prejudus as a mofo

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    Have a long convo with one8nine. You two will get along just fine.

Ps. not prejudice. Ignorant people are useless.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You're not at all. Choosing not to associate with someone because they butcher the english language on a daily basis is perfectly fine.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    That's not prejudice. IMO you did the right thing. I've met hotties in the past, but as soon as they open their mouth and I can tell they can't recite the alphabet, it completely turns me off.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    not prejudice at all...i hate that shit too...but i think i still would have taken her to a trashy hotel and banged her

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    im prejudice against stupid people as well.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    You are not predigest, poor communication skill does not make a person any specific type of individual.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    im prejudice against stupid people as well.
    me too, and i cant figure out why they are always driving on the same roads i'm on.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    not prejudice at all...i hate that shit too...but i think i still would have taken her to a trashy hotel and banged her
    Exactly.. I mean with a body like you described who cares what she talks like.. Not like you are going to marry her...

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    SHeeee-yit homes!

i thank you be meenin "prejudiced or irrational", but issal cool, i dig wat u sayin

Thread Information