xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Police Beat Handcuffed Man

Not sure if this was posted or not, but what the hell...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/855352/

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    man thats fvcked up...cops seem to be thinking they can do whatever they want more and more

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    damn good shots they guy was giving out and the kick at the end was pretty brutal. guess he shouldnt have robed the cvs and tryed to pepper spray the police and he wouldnt have his ass whiped lol but im not choosing sides

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    damn good shots they guy was giving out and the kick at the end was pretty brutal. guess he shouldnt have robed the cvs and tryed to pepper spray the police and he wouldnt have his ass whiped lol but im not choosing sides
    oh i didn't know all that LOL

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Thats why if a cop starts to threaten me or get out of line i ask politly if internal affiars can be called down

he tried to rob the store with pepper spray not spraying the cops. He was laready handcuffed so he wasnt going to do anything else. How about the next time your speeding they jsut slap you around alittle. I mean you shoudl have been speeding right?

Blog Entries

Yeah, he wasn't a great guy. But to punch a handcuffed man. And that one kick on the ground looked pretty brutal. Totally uncalled for.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    i have been involved with cops on more than one occassion i treat them with respect and sometimes you get respected for it and other times the little weasel cops who never got respect growing up and got their lunch money taken, take it wayyy too far...friggin punani fat fuchs....but in the end i sleep at night ....not too well when on tren but i sleep....getting hit while being handcuffed isnt nice unless shes a hott blonde

sooners04 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Thats why if a cop starts to threaten me or get out of line i ask politly if internal affiars can be called down
    Internal affairs will NOT respond to a scene. Internal affairs handles complaints against officers and you are not able to make a complaint while your on your way to jail. You will have the opportunity to file a complaint later after you've been booked in or bonded out.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    Internal affairs will NOT respond to a scene. Internal affairs handles complaints against officers and you are not able to make a complaint while your on your way to jail. You will have the opportunity to file a complaint later after you've been booked in or bonded out.
    I know i filed a complaint before. But as soon as you bring it up to the cops it sure changes their tune

Gears is offline Member
    Power trips, man sometimes the job is just given to the wrong type of people.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

mattj255 is offline New Member
    Talking when he should have been listening

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    yea im with him

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I have been beaten by the police while handcuffed before. It was inside a police station. I was not resisting or acting out physically in any way. 4-5 cops were present and a couple of them held me (again I was not resisting or anything) while one took a billy club to my ass and legs. They beat me until I was unconscious. They even had one young rookie in there who I could tell by the look on his face wasn't really cool with what was going on, but the rest of them were getting their sadistic rocks off. It's like they were initiating the rookie to get him used to/comfortable with this kind of stuff. I also had drugs planted on my prior to being brought into the police station.

I was also slammed to the ground on my face on the pavement while handcuffed on another occasion and the cops transferred me to another set of cops who work in another district so they could take me to the station in the area where all the black gang members reside and I was in a cell with someone charged for murder (I saw him on tv for arraignment a day or 2 later). When taken to court I was in arm and leg irons on a chain gang with all the gang members and they had us all in one big holding cell at the courthouse. The cops also deliberately sped their car up to like 70mph and slammed on the breaks so my face would crash against the steel grate separating the back seat from the front seat. Again, I was not physically resisting or doing anything physical to them on this occasion or the other either before, during, or after arrest.

Another time I had cops pretend to plant prescription drugs on me (he had a pill bottle in his hand and tapped it against my shirt pocket and said "what do we have here, ________?") during an interrogation.

In none of these instances did i do anything physical before, during, or after. I did not even pull away when they grabbed me, nothing physical whatsoever.

Cops are animals. They are sadistic.

In none of the above instances was I charged with any type of violent crime or property crime, nor did I do either of those behaviors.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 08-13-2008 at 04:35 AM.

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    I have been beaten by the police while handcuffed before. It was inside a police station. I was not resisting or acting out physically in any way. 4-5 cops were present and a couple of them held me (again I was not resisting or anything) while one took a billy club to my ass and legs. They beat me until I was unconscious. They even had one young rookie in there who I could tell by the look on his face wasn't really cool with what was going on, but the rest of them were getting their sadistic rocks off. It's like they were initiating the rookie to get him used to/comfortable with this kind of stuff. I also had drugs planted on my prior to being brought into the police station.

I was also slammed to the ground on my face on the pavement while handcuffed on another occasion and the cops transferred me to another set of cops who work in another district so they could take me to the station in the area where all the black gang members reside and I was in a cell with someone charged for murder (I saw him on tv for arraignment a day or 2 later). When taken to court I was in arm and leg irons on a chain gang with all the gang members and they had us all in one big holding cell at the courthouse. The cops also deliberately sped their car up to like 70mph and slammed on the breaks so my face would crash against the steel grate separating the back seat from the front seat. Again, I was not physically resisting or doing anything physical to them on this occasion or the other either before, during, or after arrest.

Another time I had cops pretend to plant prescription drugs on me (he had a pill bottle in his hand and tapped it against my shirt pocket and said "what do we have here, ________?") during an interrogation.

In none of these instances did i do anything physical before, during, or after. I did not even pull away when they grabbed me, nothing physical whatsoever.

In none of the above instances was I charged with any type of violent crime or property crime, nor did I do either of those behaviors.

What a f-in
    Last edited by Tri26; 08-13-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Wanna bet? None of that is a lie. NONE of it.

After the beating I could not lift one of my legs up to go up stairs, I had to use both hands to hold onto my thigh to lift up my leg. I walked like a 80 y.o. lady that hadn't taken a crap for a week for about 5 days. This was after an interrogation. They were not pleased with the way I spoke to them during said interrogation but no one forced them to interrogate me. They could have walked off any time they choose. I was messing with them but not doing anything physical at all either before, during, or after my arrest. Considering the arresting officer planted drugs on me I was not in a mood to display much humility.

When the cops played "waffle face" with me as they called it (speeding up the patrol car and slamming on the breaks) they laughed their asses off. I lost a tooth and my bottom lip was split in half. Not cut, completely split open through the entire lip.

I have a friend who an off duty cop tried to actually MURDER. He pulled a gun on him. They struggled and the gun went to the ground. Cop pulled a knife. Cop put a massive gash on his body (won't say where, don't want to give too many details). Cop did not even loose his job. My friend sued the city and won a settlement. The cop didn't like the fact that he could not catch my friend selling illicit substances despite knowing he did. He took that shizat so personally that it put him in a murderous rage one night when he was drunk.

All too many cops do not know what rational detachment is. They take things personally on the job. That is unprofessional and also leads to PTSD, alcoholism, being an abusive husband/father, etc. Not to mention a menace to society with a badge and a gun.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 08-13-2008 at 01:28 PM.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    oh...I thought that video was to show that there is actually a female police chief

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    oh...I thought that video was to show that there is actually a female police chief

hahaha You caught on to that too huh?

dumbdumb is offline New Member
    If he would not have committed the crime he would not have got beat. I think more criminals should be beat Oh" are my views too Conservative? If you treat people with respect you normally get it back, my two cents worth. No I don't live in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdumb View Post
    If he would not have committed the crime he would not have got beat. I think more criminals should be beat Oh" are my views too Conservative?
    I think you mean 'sadistic' not conservative.

If your girlfriend wasn't wearing that skirt she wouldn't have been raped.

If your dad wasn't driving that mercedes he wouldn't have been pistol whipped and car jacked.

If your daughter wasn't so gullible she wouldn't have been conned into giving up her virginity to some guy who didn't care about her and just wanted to win a bet from his friends.

IOW, you are blaming the victim.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Police misconduct is police misconuct. The crime of battery is the crime of battery regardless of who the perpetrator is and regardless of who the victim is. When a cop is a violator we ALL loose a little bit of freedom.

Blog Entries
    If he would not have committed the crime he would not have got beat. I think more criminals should be beat Oh" are my views too Conservative? If you treat people with respect you normally get it back, my two cents worth. No I don't live in Texas.

That statement goes perfectly with your name.

My nick name goes back to my younger days. I am now much older and wiser.

My nick name goes back to my younger days. I am now much older and wiser.
    apparently not. So you think a cop should be judge and jury also. What happened to inosent until proven guilty. We both know cops never arrest the wrong person

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Why were you arrested?? you were walking down the street doing nothing but minding your own business right?? i mean the cops just pulled you in off the street and beat you../??

But in the end you are a criminal right?? so is it the fact that you are being caught and punished or what??

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

If he would not have committed the crime he would not have put himself in that situation. I do not know the whole story, I am sure the media will bring out the truth. Do some cops take advantage of there authority, yes. But I am not going to slam all cops by the action of others. I have NO sympathy for hard core criminals. If he was beaten for no cause, I am sure his Attorney will make him a rich man.

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    Not all cops are bad guys. Yeah there are some out there and they do pull shit like this, but for you dumbasses to lump them all together is ridiculous. 40plus you probably deserved your ass whooping if it really happened. Just remember, there are SOME bad cops but ALL criminals are bad.

Thread Information