Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sooners04 is online now Senior Member

Too many cop bashing threads

There have been quite a few cop bashing threads here, so again I'll post one bashing citizens. This is what can happen when cops don't take control of the situation, this video only shows the guy with a gun, but if this deputy would have "taken control" either by physical force or taser etc... he would still be alive today and most of you would probably be bashing on him calling him names for kicking this guys ass. But this deputy waited too long and this guy grabbed a gun and now Deputy Dinkheller is dead and his daughter will never see him again. But at least he didn't use too much force on this guy and let him grab a gun.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=death+backups
    Last edited by sooners04; 08-13-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I hear that brother. Its insane that these people think all cops are bad. Well how many videos could I find of citizens doing stupid illegal stuff, all you have to do is watch Cops, craziest chases or something along those lines. Those are on daily.

I think the people who talk trash about the cops on here, they know who they are, shouldn't ever rely on the police if something horrible happens. God forbid that one of their loved ones is killed or raped but if that happens who else are you going to rely on to help solve the case. I don't think your average citizen has the same tools as the local police department.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I hear that brother. Its insane that these people think all cops are bad. Well how many videos could I find of citizens doing stupid illegal stuff, all you have to do is watch Cops, craziest chases or something along those lines. Those are on daily.

I think the people who talk trash about the cops on here, they know who they are, shouldn't ever rely on the police if something horrible happens. God forbid that one of their loved ones is killed or raped but if that happens who else are you going to rely on to help solve the case. I don't think your average citizen has the same tools as the local police department.
    I would actually greatly prefer if I didn't have to rely on police for a loved one being raped or murdered. I could do a much better job of justice myself i'm sure.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I understand also. That was a unfortunate vidio, but the vidio posted this morning was of a cop beating a hand cuffed criminal. The police can not make a resonable argument to defend that.

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    All I say is just stop it with the threads we know that cops will use there power to fawk people up ok its not new.....

Your right but really how often does that happen. You have people that will abuse their privileges anywhere in the world. You guys care so much about these criminals but yet in reality they are lucky they are not in another country getting caught by Rev Guards or other corrupt authorites because you think that was bad, imagine what they do to the criminals. I would much rather take a beating by the hand then to be tortured and have my body parts cut off in another country. Yes the police videos are bad but are the rare exception rather than what really happens when an everyday citizen is arrested.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    There have been quite a few cop bashing threads here, so again I'll post one bashing citizens. This is what can happen when cops don't take control of the situation, this video only shows the guy with a gun, but if this deputy would have "taken control" either by physical force or taser etc... he would still be alive today and most of you would probably be bashing on him calling him names for kicking this guys ass. But this deputy waited too long and this guy grabbed a gun and now Deputy Dinkheller is dead and his daughter will never see him again. But at least he didn't use too much force on this guy and let him grab a gun.
    I agree. :-P'''

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR View Post
    I would actually greatly prefer if I didn't have to rely on police for a loved one being raped or murdered. I could do a much better job of justice myself i'm sure.
    Yeah, well obviously nobody wants to have to rely on anyone, but it happens.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Your right but really how often does that happen. You have people that will abuse their privileges anywhere in the world. You guys care so much about these criminals but yet in reality they are lucky they are not in another country getting caught by Rev Guards or other corrupt authorites because you think that was bad, imagine what they do to the criminals. I would much rather take a beating by the hand then to be tortured and have my body parts cut off in another country. Yes the police videos are bad but are the rare exception rather than what really happens when an everyday citizen is arrested.
    I agree with you about how often it happens. Most Cops are good people. In my expereince in Baltimore City the cops are of little help to the victum of a crime. They write a report and and thats it.

Most cops these days I see as tax men collecting. Ticket for a tail light out, stopping you on the steet to shake you down. The last ticket was for cutting fire wood on the side of a road. (Fine 450.00) although I do not trust the government. Just seem to be in my pocket all the time, seems like they effect non criminals more then the criminals them selves.

I did not start the thread just commenting. Are you a Cop?

TAX MEN

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    if there were no cops just marshal law it would be fine at first then bad bad things would start happening, a lot worse than a few police brutality issues. cops may over use there power but look there getting shot at killed to protect your ass. they may not do it the way you want 100% of the time but shit cut them some slack

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    if there were no cops just marshal law it would be fine at first then bad bad things would start happening, a lot worse than a few police brutality issues. cops may over use there power but look there getting shot at killed to protect your ass. they may not do it the way you want 100% of the time but shit cut them some slack
    by their choice. They went out for that job and are paid for it. They werent forced.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Like it or not, Cops are ****ing hypocrites who swear to break citizens rights. Hell I would almost guarantee you that 85% of Police Officers don't even know anything about the Constitution and the rights it gives us.
    ***No source checks!!!***

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    So now anyone that is abused by a cop is a criminal? If a cop abuses someone, doesn't that make HIM a criminal?

And just because cops behave worse in some other countries does not excuse bad behavior by cops.

If your girlfriend was raped would you tell her "Well, at least you were not chopped up into little pieces and left in a dumpster somewhere."

Bad is bad.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=death+backups

Thats a bit of a different case.

A criminal armed looking to kill vs. a criminal in handcuffs.... or even the innocent bicyclist....

Its def unfortunate and sad. Its a sick world we live in, but as gixxerboy said, he applied for the job and knew everything that goes into it.

I hope they caught that guy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    So now anyone that is abused by a cop is a criminal? If a cop abuses someone, doesn't that make HIM a criminal?

And just because cops behave worse in some other countries does not excuse bad behavior by cops.

If your girlfriend was raped would you tell her "Well, at least you were not chopped up into little pieces and left in a dumpster somewhere."

Bad is bad.

what about lawyers??? i can hurt you and do more to you with a pen than a stick..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bad is bad.
    What are you even talking about with that first statement. You are not even following what I said. I never justified their actions I just think people should use a little more logic then jumping on the bandwagon

What can I do if a loved one is raped or murdered, I can't take justice into my own hands. That would lead us right back to where we were 10,000 years ago acting like animals and killing anyone that offended us.

Some of you American bashing people blow my f*cking mind. You sit here and spill your negative comments in hopes of what?? You think after all the thousands of years of trying to develop a perfect government YOU have found the answer. Most of you don't know enough about government or politics to even be talking. You spill your anti-American Michael Moore bs and most of that isn't even facts. Your like those paranoid UFO conspriacy people who think what you believe is the truth. Get a freaking life and STFU if you don't like how America is run. We are not perfect people but some of you seem to think you have the right answer for a perfect government?????? PLEASE.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-13-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Thats a bit of a different case.

A criminal armed looking to kill vs. a criminal in handcuffs.... or even the innocent bicyclist....

Its def unfortunate and sad. Its a sick world we live in, but as gixxerboy said, he applied for the job and knew everything that goes into it.

I hope they caught that guy.
    This video doesn't show the whole thing. It was a simple traffic stop that turned into a small pursuit, then the driver jumped out of the car and started telling the deputy to come get him and the deputy continued to try to talk to the guy. After a few moments the guy then grabs the gun. If the deputy would have kicked this guys ass after he jumped out of the car then both of them would still be alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Like it or not, Cops are ****ing hypocrites who swear to break citizens rights. Hell I would almost guarantee you that 85% of Police Officers don't even know anything about the Constitution and the rights it gives us.
    Please tell me these rights that 85% of the cops in America know nothing about. I hear this shit ALL the time about I know my rights, I know my rights. Then I just ask the guy, tell me what your rights are and guess what 100% of the time they NEVER say anything because the citizens know NOTHING about how law enforcement works. Every cop I know had to pass multiple tests on constitutional law.

Please tell me these rights that 85% of the cops in America know nothing about. I hear this shit ALL the time about I know my rights, I know my rights. Then I just ask the guy, tell me what your rights are and guess what 100% of the time they NEVER say anything because the citizens know NOTHING about how law enforcement works. Every cop I know had to pass multiple tests on constitutional law.
    they had to pass a test doesnt mean they all follow it. They had to pass a physical too at the acadamy. How many could still do that?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Gives you a very odd feeling when you hear someone screaming for their life like that.

I do agree with sooner we don't see the endless BS that cops go through day in and day out. Are there a few bad apples ? Always but that doesn't mean that they are the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    they had to pass a test doesnt mean they all follow it. They had to pass a physical too at the acadamy. How many could still do that?
    So tell us then sir, who should or what should keep the law of the land intact and those who break it away from law abiding citizens????

So tell us then sir, who should or what should keep the law of the land intact and those who break it away from law abiding citizens????
    i agree with the fact we need police. But i think they also need better supervision and stricter punishment when they break the law.

I have had a few run in with cops where they were completly wrong and confessed to it afterwards. They all got small warnings one got demoted. If i would have done something that crossed the line that much at my job i would ahve been fired

Yeah I agree but in turn most of the videos we watch, if these people would open their ears, you would hear that the cops lose their jobs and are facing criminal charges. What more do you want. For us to be as bad as they were and beat the ever living hell out of them in handcuffs??? No I'm afraid I am better and more logical than that. I understand, as DSM said, that you will have bad apples but its not the majority.

i agree with the fact we need police. But i think they also need better supervision and stricter punishment when they break the law.

I have had a few run in with cops where they were completly wrong and confessed to it afterwards. They all got small warnings one got demoted. If i would have done something that crossed the line that much at my job i would ahve been fired
    That guys who beat that kid 13 times got fired and charged with a crime. That seems fine to me? Each job is different when it comes to punishments. ALL law enforcement agencies have a LARGE book with policies they HAVE to follow. Law enforcement officers have to ask permission if they want to work a second job even if it's just part time at the local Taco Bell and the Chief/Sheriff can deny that too them, does your job have rules like that? Things are different in this profession and it is beat into your head from the start of your law enforcement career is that no matter what happens, your still going home tonight to your family. That is beat into you over and over and over, so if a cop does something out of line but lives, Ill take that over the officer that is afraid to get into trouble and then dies because he didn't do anything.

That guys who beat that kid 13 times got fired and charged with a crime. That seems fine to me? Each job is different when it comes to punishments. ALL law enforcement agencies have a LARGE book with policies they HAVE to follow. Law enforcement officers have to ask permission if they want to work a second job even if it's just part time at the local Taco Bell and the Chief/Sheriff can deny that too them, does your job have rules like that? Things are different in this profession and it is beat into your head from the start of your law enforcement career is that no matter what happens, your still going home tonight to your family. That is beat into you over and over and over, so if a cop does something out of line but lives, Ill take that over the officer that is afraid to get into trouble and then dies because he didn't do anything.
    yes there are alot of rules. But alot fo cops cover for each other if they are broken

quick story.
    Me and a few friends were on our motorcycle. A guy in a cars almost hits one fo my friends. We all blast the horns her intentally swerves and tries to hit us then is telling us to pull over and fight. We stop so does anther car that is jsut a wittness they called 911. The guy get out and is drunk. He hits me firs. We scuffle and he tries to leave i take his keys away as the local cops pull up. The drunk guy was a cop an hour away. The cops on the scene said they could smell alchol on him and refuse to test him. They told the witness to leave. In the end i was being threatened with being arrested.

I contacted alot of people where the drunk was a cop. and IA got involved. The guy admited to drinking after also the cops on the scene admited to smelling alchol but didnt think he was drunk. The local cops let a drunk driver go that almost killed people and assulted me. Nothing happened to them. i got a phone call from the drunk cop apologising and a letter went into his folder and if he got in no more troubel in a year it was thrown out. That's fair

He got in trouble so what else did you want to happen? Those things don't just get "thrown out" they also come into play when yearly evaluations come around and could cost him a raise. Every complaint that comes in can do more than it actually appears at first, as it could also cost him and his family money because he made a mistake.

He got in trouble so what else did you want to happen? Those things don't just get "thrown out" they also come into play when yearly evaluations come around and could cost him a raise. Every complaint that comes in can do more than it actually appears at first, as it could also cost him and his family money because he made a mistake.
    yea letter in his file is getting in trouble for reckless driving, dui and asualt. I would have been in handcuffs. He got to drive off. What if he hit someone else driving after he left?

Well unless he was over the legal limit he couldn't get a D.U.I. and I know that nobody knows what his B.A.C. was so that's just speculation BUT just like I've been saying, cops are people too and they **** up, just like MANY other people. He was off duty and gets in trouble for doing something dumb that MANY other people have done plenty of times. Cops are humans that **** up, why is it that they are supposed to be superhuman robots?

Well unless he was over the legal limit he couldn't get a D.U.I. and I know that nobody knows what his B.A.C. was so that's just speculation BUT just like I've been saying, cops are people too and they **** up, just like MANY other people. He was off duty and gets in trouble for doing something dumb that MANY other people have done plenty of times. Cops are humans that **** up, why is it that they are supposed to be superhuman robots?
    you are correct. But he did get special treatment because he was a cop. Anyone else would have had to do some kind of sobriety check. THey reffused to saying there was no cause. Then later admited they could smell it on him. I think if you are cop inforcing the law you shoudl be held to a higher standard

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately keeping out of this discussion LOL

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    What are you even talking about with that first statement. You are not even following what I said. I never justified their actions I just think people should use a little more logic then jumping on the bandwagon

What can I do if a loved one is raped or murdered, I can't take justice into my own hands. That would lead us right back to where we were 10,000 years ago acting like animals and killing anyone that offended us.

Some of you American bashing people blow my f*cking mind. You sit here and spill your negative comments in hopes of what?? You think after all the thousands of years of trying to develop a perfect government YOU have found the answer. Most of you don't know enough about government or politics to even be talking. You spill your anti-American Michael Moore bs and most of that isn't even facts. Your like those paranoid UFO conspriacy people who think what you believe is the truth. Get a freaking life and STFU if you don't like how America is run. We are not perfect people but some of you seem to think you have the right answer for a perfect government?????? PLEASE.
    It is actually you, and the majority of people posting who have absolutely no idea how our justice system works in the country. If you want to compare credentials, I'm all for it. First off, when a person is detained/arrested/prosecuted/indicted that is NOT an indication of GUILT. A person even after being indicted is NOT GUILTY.

The burden of proof rests on the STATE to proove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt (except in civil disputes where a verdict can be rendered if something is more likely to be true than not true, criminal cases however are held to a higher standard). This means that a police officer/law enforcement officer has absolutely no powers granted to him to dispense justice on the spot. A police officer makes arrests, gathers evidence, and presents said evidence to the prosecutors office who then determines if there is sufficient evidence that a crime has been committed.

So in fact, by you and the rest of the BANDWAGON on here abdicating these cops of wrong doing for "assaulting CRIMINALS," you could not be more wrong. All persons are SUSPECTS, hence why when we say they have been ACCUSED of a crime. The crimes against them are ALLEDGED, and they are not proven beyond a reasonable doubt, despite what you see in videos.

Police officers do have a tough job there is no denying that. They are everyones best friend when they need them, and peoples worst enemy when they dont. But I will say there are few other professions where a person who may not be highly intelligent, with nothing more than a high school education, can earn the kind of income and BENEFIT package that police officers have.

You are in essence asking the members of this forum, citizens of this country, to forgive police misconduct, wrong doing, and outright criminal behavior based on a number of flawed and illogical premises.

1)If you were caught in another country, you would be beaten, dismembered, or killed. - I'm quite confused how this is relevant? You are merely comparing SEVERITY, while not addressing that in either case the police officer would be violating the law of the land.

2) Police officers have a tough job, they need to go home to their families at the end of everyday. - Police officers are trained to know when to use the appropriate force (Look up the "Force Continium"). I doubt that included in many police officers training was "Knocking innocent unarmed citizen from bicycle," or "Beating handcuffed robbery SUSPECT".

I could go on and on. But I think I have proven beyond a resonable doubt, that it is you who in fact has no idea what the hell they are talking about. And if you want to furnish me with some credentials that say otherwise, perhaps a J.D., B.A. in Politics or Criminal Justice, or perhaps you have sat in on over 1,000 hours of criminal trial time?

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    what about lawyers??? i can hurt you and do more to you with a pen than a stick..
    What about lawyers? Aren't lawyers 'officers of the court' who think that the man in the courthouse who wears the black robe has special powers so they look at him in awe and rise when he enters and rise when he stands, etc?

Just bustin on ya'. I have no problem with lawyers so long as they are honest with respect to any cons they run (legal or otherwise) and so long as they are for the legalization of drugs. If not it's kind of like job security for them to have non violent people who are engaging in voluntary transactions caged like animals (while they stand in line to take a piece of the pie along with cops, judges, court officers, politicians, prison guards, and prison profiteers).

Of course I would prefer a system where there were no artificial barriers to entry into the profession so that costs would be lower.

And more than that I would prefer a system where 'the gubament' didn't have a territorial monopoly on the crime and punnishment racket. I'd perfer a system with multiple arbitors competing for business.

If you would like to discuss politics with me I would be happy to do that. Please start another thread though. And just a heads up: I'd suggest you stop making assumptions about what you think my politics are or you are going to look kinda foolish if you do start that thread.

Since your puffing out your chest about this why not go for it big boy? Lets talk about politics, start a thread.

Also, to add to one of my previous points and to further illustrate it. Many of you may not be aware that in country jail guards are forbidden from shooting escaping prisoners. That is because the majority of inmates in county jails are awaiting trial and have not been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There are cases where guilty inmates do serve short sentences, usually under 24 months, in county jails. However, our criminal justice system is set up to spare the lives of a person and risk them re-offending, than to execute a potentially innocent person.

I'm sure the aforementioned is contrary to how a lot of you think it SHOULD be. But that is our system, a potentially innocent persons life is weighted more heavily than a potentially guilty persons life who may reoffend. So I'd say to those people, if YOU dont like it YOU can leave!

Get a freaking life and STFU if you don't like how America is run.
    Did he just advocate denying me the freedom of speech? lol

This video doesn't show the whole thing. It was a simple traffic stop that turned into a small pursuit, then the driver jumped out of the car and started telling the deputy to come get him and the deputy continued to try to talk to the guy. After a few moments the guy then grabs the gun. If the deputy would have kicked this guys ass after he jumped out of the car then both of them would still be alive today.

Maybe they should just murder everyone without a badge and eliminate all risk to their job. More of them would be alive.

Did he just advocate denying me the freedom of speech? lol
    As I said previously, no idea about how our country is run... Lol

Good job godfather I so glad you actually know so much about the legal system that I didn't already know. Your telling me things I already know. You OBVIOUSLY are right about EVERYTHING and OBVIOUSLY know how to perfect our government. Why aren't you some senator or official making a difference
    But what I don't get is what the hell do you actually do on here. All I see you do is just spread negativity towards the America system and never actually focus on what this website is about which is bodybuilding.

yes there are alot of rules. But alot fo cops cover for each other if they are broken

quick story.
    Me and a few friends were on our motorcycle. A guy in a cars almost hits one fo my friends. We all blast the horns her intentally swerves and tries to hit us then is telling us to pull over and fight. We stop so does anther car that is jsut a wittness they called 911. The guy get out and is drunk. He hits me firs. We scuffle and he tries to leave i take his keys away as the local cops pull up. The drunk guy was a cop an hour away. The cops on the scene said they could smell alchol on him and refuse to test him. They told the witness to leave. In the end i was being threatened with being arrested.

I contacted alot of people where the drunk was a cop. and IA got involved. The guy admited to drinking after also the cops on the scene admited to smelling alchol but didnt think he was drunk. The local cops let a drunk driver go that almost killed people and assulted me. Nothing happened to them. i got a phone call from the drunk cop apologising and a letter went into his folder and if he got in no more troubel in a year it was thrown out. That's fair

Motorcycle guy and cop have an issue in traffic. Do 3 more motorcycle guys show up on the scene to resolve the dispute? lol Not only does that not happen, but they also don't carry badges and billy clubs and pepper spray and guns as tools of power to use to sort out the issue the way they see fit.

If you would like to discuss politics with me I would be happy to do that. Please start another thread though. And just a heads up: I'd suggest you stop making assumptions about what you think my politics are or you are going to look kinda foolish if you do start that thread.

Since your puffing out your chest about this why not go for it big boy? Lets talk about politics, start a thread.
    No I already got you all upset. I already discussed politics and that thread got deleted and really don't feel like writing as much as I did. I'm not here for that. So you all fight amongst yourselves and I'll continue to do what I came here to do. WHICH IS BETTER MYSELF, maybe you should do the same...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information