Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheating women

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Well I have been cheated on but got over it pretty easy

FVCK B!TCHES, GET MONEY, And GET SWOLE.

With me, same story as most of you. Cheated on by first love(16yrs old in HS). Good thing i learned early that girls are scandelous and marraige is only when 2 people realize there the best eachother could do.

FVCK 'em & Forget 'em.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    FVCK B!TCHES, GET MONEY, And GET SWOLE.

With me, same story as most of you. Cheated on by first love(16yrs old in HS). Good thing i learned early that girls are scandelous and marraige is only when 2 people realize there the best eachother could do.

FVCK 'em & Forget 'em.
    Words to live by

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Words to live by
    I am going to have to disagree

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Can easily relate to all these stories. Best thing to do is live in the gym and drop your load inside anything with less than 3 legs, meanwhile her desire to be independent will leave her looser than a hoola hoop. You'll feel better when you run into them a year down the road and their freedom has carried them to 200 lbs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I am going to have to disagree
    I was being sarcastic.

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Yeah, on a more serious note I think cheating on someone else can be just as damaging to your brain as the other way around, unless you have no soul. The feelings of guilt are so overwhelming that you are much less likely to even consider it again. No relationship that has gone through that will be strong after, you'll most likely never look at the person in the same way ever again.

And yeah having it happen to you in your first couple relationships is a blessing and a curse, you'll be stronger and more independent but trusting people after that is harrrd. Depends how you look at it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    once someone has cheated its best to walk away and forget that person because the odds are stacked against that relationship ever working again. i caught a girl cheating on me before and even though everyone thought i was going to kill the both of them i just laughed my ass off and walked back out of her apartment. i could of beaten the hell out of him but were would that of got me? nowhere. by laughing i hurt her wayyyy more and it showed for the next month on my answering machine. i never spoke with her again
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I was being sarcastic.
    I know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I know

Bump
    -XL

jing jai

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG-N-Brazil View Post
    I got cheated on by my first love. Now i find myself treating all girls like shit just to keep from getting hurt.....Bad Habit
    Same here, I still have issues with trusting women, but I'm getting there.

goose is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Cheating destroys relationships even the most forgiving person will struggle to accept if they are true to themselves and their inner feelings. Many people will just stick their heads in the sand and carry on thinking it wont happen again but in reality it will, unless there was a serious issue why they cheated in the first place and these can be put right.

Ive been cheated on and Ive also cheated on woman, its caused many problems with trust with me and does have a effect on my future relationships, I cant express in words what i felt like or what happened regarding the whole event but it was a very tragic part of my life, in which its took me 12 months to recover from. I am aware of my emotions and issues relating to my past and I try to address these with every new girlfriend i have, I guess everyone is different and everybody deserve to be treated with respect until proven otherwise. I think if you are aware of your issues what a cheating woman has caused you in your past, your half way there in fixing them.

Can you forgive and forget? I don't think so unless your some insecure fool who really thinks it wont happen again. Its all down to why they cheated and what caused them to cheat, every circumstance is different but finding out a true loved one has cheated is heartbreaking and crushes yourself esteem, time is a great healer though and we can all get over the most traumatic experiences in time.....

Learn form your mistakes and don't let the past destroy the future..

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    some people believe cheating is just penis in woman. In that case i can't be sure if i have been cheated upon. However in my definition talking to the opposite sex with in appropiate behaviour is cheating. example grobbing ass, kissing and talking dirty with intention on get physical at some point in near future is cheating. Which has happened to me and it's sometimes difficult to accept it. Hell i was in denial when i was 90 percent sure.

i never trust ANYONE, except my parents. Life, live and learn.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I have never once cheated on a man, I'm just waiting for a decent guy that won't cheat on me.

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    some people believe cheating is just penis in woman. In that case i can't be sure if i have been cheated upon. However in my definition talking to the opposite sex with in appropiate behaviour is cheating. example grobbing ass, kissing and talking dirty with intention on get physical at some point in near future is cheating. Which has happened to me and it's sometimes difficult to accept it. Hell i was in denial when i was 90 percent sure.

i never trust ANYONE, except my parents. Life, live and learn.
    I agree with you as well, Cheating isn't just the act of sex, if their mind, heart and emotions are with someone else, that is also cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I agree with you as well, Cheating isn't just the act of sex, if their mind, heart and emotions are with someone else, that is also cheating.
    So true. But whats with married women justifying themselves going to clubs to intentionally get hit on "all in good fun" and "harmless"? And then saying its ok becuase nothing happens and its just for a self esteem boost?

Ive heard lots of girls in relationships and married talk about this in person and on tv like its not frowned upon. Am i the only guy who would be trippin? and because id be jealous does that most likely mean im dying alone??? lol

and i stand corrected (MOST) Girls are scandelous... not all. (So ive heard)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    So true. But whats with married women justifying themselves going to clubs to intentionally get hit on "all in good fun" and "harmless"? And then saying its ok becuase nothing happens and its just for a self esteem boost?

Ive heard lots of girls in relationships and married talk about this in person and on tv like its not frowned upon. Am i the only guy who would be trippin? and because id be jealous does that most likely mean im dying alone??? lol

and i stand corrected (MOST) Girls are scandelous... not all. (So ive heard)
    Well, all i have to say is that there are a few good women left in this world.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yeh a girl cheated on me once, after I screwed with her bestfriend. (I do feel bad about it)

I've always secretely believed everyone has at least 5 fvck buddies that noone knows about, an altered ego, and that theres really no big deal about it.

Why should we be so selfish and keep all our love and sexual aggression to one person?
    Thats slavery, not love.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    That's a dangerous subject man, what the GF is here

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yeh a girl cheated on me once, after I screwed with her bestfriend. (I do feel bad about it)

I've always secretely believed everyone has at least 5 fvck buddies that noone knows about, an altered ego, and that theres really no big deal about it.

Why should we be so selfish and keep all our love and sexual aggression to one person?Thats slavery, not love.
    the mistake people make is commiting to someone when they have all those sexual urges for another.

nothing wrong with getting with people but if you're committing to someone, it should be off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the mistake people make is commiting to someone when they have all those sexual urges for another.

nothing wrong with getting with people but if you're committing to someone, it should be off limits.
    Yeh, I just think theres more then 1 way to commit to someone vs someone else.

I have ideologies at lot of people don't agree with, and I can't say how they'll change tommorow, but I see a bigger problem with the way the larger scope of people react to cheating, or all the meaning they attach to it, rather then actual "cheating" itself, & what they consider cheating vs what I think should really matter.

Yeh, I just think theres more then 1 way to commit to someone vs someone else.

I have ideologies at lot of people don't agree with, and I can't say how they'll change tommorow, but I see a bigger problem with the way the larger scope of people react to cheating, or all the meaning they attach to it, rather then actual "cheating" itself, & what they consider cheating vs what I think should really matter.
    yeah, i see where you're coming from with that.

personally i think the reason people cheat is because we are biologically designed to be with lots of mates.

long standing commitments and marriages seem to be against what we're predisposed to want to do, spread the seed etc.

i laugh when i see people reciting marriage vows, to me marriage is more of a statement of intent rather than a promise. the statistics sure agree with that.

personally i think the reason people cheat is because we are biologically designed to be with lots of mates.

long standing commitments and marriages seem to be against what we're predisposed to want to do, spread the seed etc.

i laugh when i see people reciting marriage vows, to me marriage is more of a statement of intent rather than a promise. the statistics sure agree with that.
    Yeh & I'm not saying go out and screw everyone your attracted too.
    I just think humans have a lot of room for intelligence in the constructs of marriage, pair-bonding in any form, and where our ideals of real love tend to usually stem from.

Which would prob lead me into a religous debate if you see where I'm going. Not exactly active conformity to religion, but more a blind conformity to it.

Yeh & I'm not saying go out and screw everyone your attracted too.
    I just think humans have a lot of room for intelligence in the constructs of marriage, pair-bonding in any form, and where our ideals of real love tend to usually stem from.

Which would prob lead me into a religous debate if you see where I'm going. Not exactly active conformity to religion, but more a blind conformity to it.
    yeah i follow you.

personally, ive been with almost enough girls to satisfy my sexual desires, but i know there will be more in the future until i settle down.

i wont be looking for anything really long term until im in my 30s or so, but even short relationships with someone i respect and care about do make me feel good.

i'm single now and by far i miss having someone love me and love them more than i enjoy hooking up with new girls.

yeah i follow you.

personally, ive been with almost enough girls to satisfy my sexual desires, but i know there will be more in the future until i settle down.

i wont be looking for anything really long term until im in my 30s or so, but even short relationships with someone i respect and care about do make me feel good.

i'm single now and by far i miss having someone love me and love them more than i enjoy hooking up with new girls.
    Yep, agree completely.
    I get the same way, if I'm in one relationship its great but I still feel like I have a youthful need to just explore other things.
    Not sexual exploration, more just always wanting to do the opposite of what I'm doing now, and going back and forth till I realize I've done enough exploring lol.
    I think when I get around my thirties too maybe there'll come more urgency to drop my wings and see where I land.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Can easily relate to all these stories. Best thing to do is live in the gym and drop your load inside anything with less than 3 legs, meanwhile her desire to be independent will leave her looser than a hoola hoop. You'll feel better when you run into them a year down the road and their freedom has carried them to 200 lbs.
    so true

Bump
    -XL

jing jai

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Been there once, and I gotta say it hurts. You put so much into a relationship but if it's not there from the other party that might be the best inclination of moving on.

It's a different world nowadays and has been for a long time. The divorce rate is higher than the marriage rate which is a disgrace. It takes 45 minutes to have a marriage at a church, probably 15 at a courthouse. It should take the amount of time to officially get divorced the same as it would be to get married. Let's see how many people keep showing up at the courthouse in their tuxes and bridesmaides dresses.

hotpink is offline Female Member
    Want to hear a ****ed up story? I was with someone, that I really loved for years before and was so ecstatic to finally be with him, got raped, because depressed, he pushed me away, AT THE TIME I WAS LIVING WITH HIM, started seeing another girl, completely lied to me about it, technically "dated" her for like a year but really us both...so I guess that qualifies as cheating on her constantly...planned on moving away with her, like a week after he talked about moving in with me, again lied to me about it, and at this point I realized we weren't as close as we were before, but I still considered him to be my best friend...cheated on her the day or maybe a few right before he moved, and twice when he came down to visit at home. I know I'm dumb for letting that happen but I loved him so much. I'm glad its over though. I realize now what a jackass I was for wasting ANY time with all that. I think it was more I was attached than really love though, because honestly how does it make sense that anyone could love someone so cruel? I feel worse for the girl though he did so many ****ed up things to her. Like sleeping with me an hour before her prom night haha what a scumbag. And imed me the other day telling me to send nudes haha.

Pretty ****ed up.

Oh forgot to add that he slept with his ex before me during that time too, and got head from some girl on a beach and probably would have slept with her but I guess she bit him or something and freaked him out, and for someone reason I'm thinking there is one I am forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpink View Post
    Want to hear a ****ed up story? I was with someone, that I really loved for years before and was so ecstatic to finally be with him, got raped, because depressed, he pushed me away, AT THE TIME I WAS LIVING WITH HIM, started seeing another girl, completely lied to me about it, technically "dated" her for like a year but really us both...so I guess that qualifies as cheating on her constantly...planned on moving away with her, like a week after he talked about moving in with me, again lied to me about it, and at this point I realized we weren't as close as we were before, but I still considered him to be my best friend...cheated on her the day or maybe a few right before he moved, and twice when he came down to visit at home. I know I'm dumb for letting that happen but I loved him so much. I'm glad its over though. I realize now what a jackass I was for wasting ANY time with all that. I think it was more I was attached than really love though, because honestly how does it make sense that anyone could love someone so cruel? I feel worse for the girl though he did so many ****ed up things to her. Like sleeping with me an hour before her prom night haha what a scumbag. And imed me the other day telling me to send nudes haha.

Pretty ****ed up.
    Oh forgot to add that he slept with his ex before me during that time too, and got head from some girl on a beach and probably would have slept with her but I guess she bit him or something and freaked him out, and for someone reason I'm thinking there is one I am forgetting.
    wow, harsh. glad to hear that you pulled through it though.

wow, harsh. glad to hear that you pulled through it though.
    yeah, it was a learning experience. How does the quote go...something like you can't know happiness without feeling pain? Well I have never been happier in my life than I have now so I guess I benefited from it somehow.

Pretty ****ed up.
    Hotpink, I can emphatise. I am dating a woman that lives w a p.o.s. he is a control freak, she has been living with him for 8 years now and is finally making her way out now that she she is about to graduate from cosmetoligey school. She went out with one of his male friends one night and keep in mind this was his close friend. Well, low and be-hold she passed out only to wake up her pants being taken off. This schmuck slipped something in her drink. And when she told him the a-hole she living with about it, his response was well that's what you get for passing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    Hotpink, I can emphatise. I am dating a woman that lives w a p.o.s. he is a control freak, she has been living with him for 8 years now and is finally making her way out now that she she is about to graduate from cosmetoligey school. She went out with one of his male friends one night and keep in mind this was his close friend. Well, low and be-hold she passed out only to wake up her pants being taken off. This schmuck slipped something in her drink. And when she told him the a-hole she living with about it, his response was well that's what you get for passing out.
    haha that sounds exactly like the scumbag I was talking about! Weird. I'm just thankful I'm not the dumb bitch stuck with him.

I "haha" sometimes to kind of avoid getting upset I guess. I wasn't laughing at the situation you just shared...just so you know!

I "haha" sometimes to kind of avoid getting upset I guess. I wasn't laughing at the situation you just shared...just so you know!
    I know, it's all good. Nice avatar =)

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i allowed one of my ex's to use me for sex after we split up and she was with somebody else. the sex was great but i ended up getting way attached again and it fuked me up for a while. still think about her

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    i allowed one of my ex's to use me for sex after we split up and she was with somebody else. the sex was great but i ended up getting way attached again and it fuked me up for a while. still think about her
    yeah. that happened with me. I'm over it now though, but I'm sorry. Realize you're better than that and better things on on their way to you =)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information