Lee Priest - To The Pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unxb1X5dDGY

Check out 5:00 arma/veins = crazyness

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    he looked amazing back then

stpete is offline Banned
    Yea, he's built. Does he still compete?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    he is trying to make a comeback. The commitee has to allow it. He was banned.
    He is an animal

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like lee priest. thanks for the video dms.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    he is trying to make a comeback. The commitee has to allow it. He was banned.
    He is an animal
    Why was he banned? This question has plagued me for a while...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Thats how I look under my tattoos!!hahahaha..........whatever.

MR_T is offline Member
    hes back http://www.australia-bodybuilding.co...ntryid=3545552

Lee Priest Back in the IFBB!
    Monday, June 9, 2008

I t's official, Australia's highest ranking professional bodybuilder Lee Priest has been formally admitted back into the IFBB post a suspension for competing in now defunct rival organisation PDI after being suspended since September 20, 2006.

Lee plans to next compete in September of this year at the Atlantic City Pro, 2 weeks prior to the Olympia. He has stated he will be returning to Australia shortly, on June 25th to prepare for the contest.

Text from Flexonline:

"It’s official – Lee Priest is back in the IFBB, effective immediately.

“Yes, he’s back in the IFBB,” IFBB Professional League Chairman Jim Manion said. “He’s free to enter any contest, he’s free to guest pose. He has to sign his membership card but other than that formality, which I’m sure he will do, he’s officially back.”

Priest had been suspended by the IFBB since 2006, after choosing to compete in another organization, the now defunct Pro Division Inc. Priest had since reapplied for reinstatement. IFBB officials had originally planned to put Priest’s reinstatement up for a vote on Olympia Weekend, but recently decided to expedite that process in order to allow Priest a chance to qualify for the 2008 Olympia. When the decision was put to a vote, the committee voted overwhelmingly in Priest’s favor, as 11 of 16 members voted to allow Priest’s reinstatement.

“I think the timing was right,” Manion said. “I think Lee has been penalized long enough. He’s made a lot of overtures obviously to try to get back in the IFBB. He was probably going to be allowed back in September, so we decided to let him get back involved with the IFBB sooner. I’m sure he can’t wait to jump back on stage and get back into the action.”

Priest had been very outspoken in his decision to leave the IFBB, and, until recently, had been critical of officials for not allowing his reinstatement. However, Priest’s negative behavior has improved greatly in recent months, which led officials to believe the timing was right to allow Priest back in the IFBB.

“I think he made a bad decision [to leave the IFBB] and I think he knows he made a bad decision,” Manion said. “If he does break the rules again this will be his last chance basically. But in my heart I think he regrets it, so I don’t think that will happen again.

“The IFBB does not rely on one bodybuilder. One bodybuilder is not going to make or break the IFBB. Our federation is much too strong for that. Whether that be Lee Priest, who was suspended, or Ronnie Coleman retiring, the IFBB will always be moving forward.”

Now that the path is cleared for Priest's return to competition, expect to see him on stage at the Atlantic City Pro on September 12-13, where he will attempt to qualify for the 2008 Olympia."

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    one day...haha i wish i could get that huge...i guess its doable...that guys got awesome arms

g0dsend is offline Member
    I would be afraid to shave my body if I was him, could slice a vein.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    one day...haha i wish i could get that huge...i guess its doable...that guys got awesome arms
    Yeah, it's doable if
    a) you devote every second of every day to bodybuilding
    b) you are a genetic freak
    c) you take alot of steroids , hgh, peptides, etc.

If you have all 3 of those down pad, it is very doable

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Yeah, it's doable if
    a) you devote every second of every day to bodybuilding
    b) you are a genetic freak
    c) you take alot of steroids , hgh, peptides, etc.

If you have all 3 of those down pad, it is very doable
    Thats what i would think. Just read his interview in MD's July 2008 issue and he says he only uses gear like 3 months out of the year and only shoots delts and glutes. Also says he bulks all natty and only uses gear when dieting to keep what he has on a restricted diet. BS to me. Cant imagine getting a physique like his only using long estered gear, shooting only delts and glutes, only using gear 3 months out of the year and not even for bulking. Guess just like all the other pros its just Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech, haha. WIsh these pros would man up and really admit to what kind of cycles they do or have done to get to where they are now. Especially that Cenopoli (not sure how to spell his name) kid whos like mid 20's and in crazy shpe. Just as well as Dennis Wolf, still in his 20's as well! I dont care how much of a genetic freak u are, no way anyone is gettin like that with only a handfull of cycles under their belt and only diet and exercise.

That was awsome good find.

3 months out of the year?! HA i'd put the $5 in my pocket that its bullshit.
    ask jay cutler what he does, "i juice year-round" haha

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Thats what i would think. Just read his interview in MD's July 2008 issue and he says he only uses gear like 3 months out of the year and only shoots delts and glutes. Also says he bulks all natty and only uses gear when dieting to keep what he has on a restricted diet. BS to me. Cant imagine getting a physique like his only using long estered gear, shooting only delts and glutes, only using gear 3 months out of the year and not even for bulking. Guess just like all the other pros its just Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech, haha. WIsh these pros would man up and really admit to what kind of cycles they do or have done to get to where they are now. Especially that Cenopoli (not sure how to spell his name) kid whos like mid 20's and in crazy shpe. Just as well as Dennis Wolf, still in his 20's as well! I dont care how much of a genetic freak u are, no way anyone is gettin like that with only a handfull of cycles under their belt and only diet and exercise.
    I AGREE COMPLETELY BRO! i want real proof

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    I AGREE COMPLETELY BRO! i want real proof
    I know professional bbing is all bs politics but wtf, theres no secret they all juice. WIll they loss their endorsements and sponserships if they admit or say exactly what they take, probably. Would they have more respect from their fans if they admitted instead of having bs interviews online, radio, major bbing magazines talking bout creatine and of course using only their sponser's products, FU*K YEAH! Thats when u know this whole bbing game is about nothing but money. I dont even bother buying bbing mags anymore cus theyre all filled with crap. "Get 22" arms by doing curls, hammers, and using our product, sponsered by muscle-tech and jay cutler." Nothing but advertisements and indirect advertisements, then more ads. I thought MD was legit but even now theyre sooo commercial with all the crap they load in there. YEah, might be the biggest bbing mag on the planet but filled more more ads and crap, not quality info or advice.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Lee Priest doesn't juice, please anyone can get that big with a little bit of creatine in their diet.

Thread Information