soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Great Grandma just died

Havent been here in a while and just needed to make a statement about this I took the woman for granted plain and simple didnt treasure my time with her as I should have... looking back I have regrets no matter how I tried to put forth the effort to avoid such a predicament it wasnt enough it couldnt be enough. Take it from me that grandma whom you see everyonce in a while or that aunt that who you bump into here and there who ever these people are in your lives treasure them as its easy to overlook their importance to you. Suprise them with dinner or their favorate desert. As one day it will be to late. The impact you will have on their lives and your own will be immense.......

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    sorry bout ur loss mate

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear bro! Yeah, we are all guilty of that. We don't give our elders the respect and attention they deserve and then we regret our actions after they are gone and they can no longer hear us!

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    sorry to hear about that man. and yes it seems we do take forgranted the time we have left with loved ones. i lost my grandma and grandpa a little over 2 years ago and felt the same way you do. i wasn't very close to my grandpa cause he lived in louisiana and i live in cali but i wish i would have taken more of my time to talk to him. my grandma on the other hand i was very close to and didn't get to go see her at all the last couple months she was around. i was the last person she seen before she went into a coma and i feel blessed to be the last person to converse with her. got to tell her i loved her before she was gone

Thread Information