Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

The United Police State (vid)

This woman got KTFO! What would you do if that were your wife, mom or sister? Man, he jacked her up and was brutal about it. This shit is out of control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfISlq1gzK8
    ***No source checks!!!***

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    we've been working on our bunker and provisions for a while now at home so when these ****ers take over all we gotta do is blow the bridges and we'll be isolated

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why make a opinion when you/ we haven't seen the whole video?

ohhhhhh i just watched that and let me tell you.......if she was one of my relations me, dad and the brothers would probably have ramboed the town....

i have ZERO respect for law enforcement anymore after what happened a couple weeks ago to us in arkansas.......they can shove their badges straight up their asses, i can take care of myself

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i have ZERO respect for law enforcement anymore after what happened a couple weeks ago to us in arkansas.......they can shove their badges straight up their asses, i can take care of myself

what happened?

Blog Entries
    That was ****ed up yes.

But I found it kinda funny. lol she got rocked.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stupid hippy

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    what happened?
    we dropped our trailer near the customers house cuz we had to get a shuttle truck and we come back and there's like 4 of the ****ers swarmin the trailer.....they claimed it was a highway we dropped it on when we saw like 4 cars all damn day......and so then we got hooked up and i'm followin dad in the straight truck and we go down and turn around and then we're comin back and dad knocked a branch down and i just kinda ran it over slowly and out of nowhere this cop jumps in front of the truck and starts banging on the window and shit and so then my brother explained to the dumbass hillbilly what we were doing and he was getting pissed, it was all bullshit and so then he tells some other cops to grab dad and give him a ticket that they hadn't given him before and he said that the dumb**** old cop said he almost had to take us to jail...me and my brothers......yea cuz that would have worked out for them.....i don't even think they had guns and me and both my bros are 220 plus right now

Blog Entries
    we dropped our trailer near the customers house cuz we had to get a shuttle truck and we come back and there's like 4 of the ****ers swarmin the trailer.....they claimed it was a highway we dropped it on when we saw like 4 cars all damn day......and so then we got hooked up and i'm followin dad in the straight truck and we go down and turn around and then we're comin back and dad knocked a branch down and i just kinda ran it over slowly and out of nowhere this cop jumps in front of the truck and starts banging on the window and shit and so then my brother explained to the dumbass hillbilly what we were doing and he was getting pissed, it was all bullshit and so then he tells some other cops to grab dad and give him a ticket that they hadn't given him before and he said that the dumb**** old cop said he almost had to take us to jail...me and my brothers......yea cuz that would have worked out for them.....i don't even think they had guns and me and both my bros are 220 plus right now
    hahaha

That sux man.

People these days....

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    This is the way it is with cops nowadays:

If your only tool is a hammer then all the worlds problems look like nails.

Anarcho-capitalism (or libertarianism if AC seems to radical for you) is the only political system that makes any sense.

rofl then all day dad was telling us to just shut up and quit it or we'd end up in jail.....i don't give a shit what badge they have no one is gonna push me around to get an ego boost

i also forgot to say we started playing the Ted Nugent song "kiss my ass" as loud as we could from the straight truck while they were ****in with dad after the guy got in our faces

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55;4158***
    i also forgot to say we started playing the Ted Nugent song "kiss my ass" as loud as we could from the straight truck while they were ****in with dad after the guy got in our faces

hahahahahahahaa

Thats hilarious

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Dude that's crazy. I live on the AR/OK state line so I gotta deal with that crap all the time.

Blog Entries

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i swear he said "back up bitch" wow.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Man f-that. I'm geting sick of this anti-police shit.

Maybe next time when shes told to "back it up" she'll have some respect for people actually trying to maintain order.
    Its THIS same crap fed into society thats breeding the "i hate police" attitude in the first place. Its only gonna make you more likely to wise off to a cop when he has a job to do and get your ass tossed to the floor then laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post

Maybe next time when shes told to "back it up" she'll have some respect for people actually trying to maintain order.
    Its THIS same crap fed into society thats breeding the "i hate police" attitude in the first place. Its only gonna make you more likely to wise off to a cop when he has a job to do and get your ass tossed to the floor then laughed at.
    that's an interesting view point......i'm gonna have to disagree......i'm "free" in this country right? so i should be free from being bothered by stupid **** cops that don't really have a clue how to do their job.....especially when 4 or 5 of them cumulatively don't even reach my IQ......why would i listen to such morons?

Sounds like something a jackbooted thug would say. Police DO NOT deserve respect. It is their responsibity to EARN IT.

Do bus drivers deserve respect? What about nurses? What about taxi drivers?

Respect is earned and anyone who thinks they 'deserve it' most asurdedly does not.

It's comments like yours that fuel hate for cops.

that's an interesting view point......i'm gonna have to disagree......i'm "free" in this country right? so i should be free from being bothered by stupid **** cops that don't really have a clue how to do their job.....especially when 4 or 5 of them cumulatively don't even reach my IQ......why would i listen to such morons?
    Its funny that no matter what country, freedom is always a conditional privelage.
    So no, noones as free as they think, at least in civilized parts of the world.

Also, cops don't get paid to be sensitive to peoples feelings, & I think a lot of people don't like that about them. It gives them an almost subhuman perception in peoples eyes.

They have to deal with nothing but attitudes all day, people manipulating to get out of tickets and situations. Not to mention the deaths and crimes they see, and all the good they do that we don't see.

Mostly their not stupid, their not iv league grads, but they prob have more street/common sense then the doctor you go see when you break a bone.

I use to be a complete asshole to cops, my parents hate cops because what happened to me. When I got jumped by 5 feds and had to eat some concrete with rifles at my head.
    At the time I thought it was unfair, I thought they were idiots, I thought it was unjustified.
    I thought it was everything but what it was, which was them trying to actually do something good.

And when I got out of prison, after spending some time with some of the sickest bastards alive, and actually having police basically save my life at a certain point, I had a perspective that was more like "you know, PEOPLE are idiots, they do some really stupid and horrible shit, so if the occasional cop makes a mistake and goes overboard, I say tough shit".

Its like the same with doctors who make a surgical mistake, theres this outlash of some corrupt medical system, and the last thing we want to talk about is the 4 year olds live he saved working a double shift a 2 oclock in the morning the night before.
    So you all can hate cops, doctors, w/e, you'll always find someone to hate. But I choose to hate the people who give cops jobs, and doctors. THe drunk veering off a road into a child, the drug dealer, the protester who prob had no self control.
    THose are the people I choose to hate, not the other side. Yeh, I must be crazy..
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 08-27-2008 at 09:00 PM.

You hate drug dealers and your on a steroid site. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    You hate drug dealers and your on a steroid site. Brilliant.
    Yes captain obvious. Because steroids don't destroy our neighborhoods. But guns/drugs/drunks/addicts and random violence does.

So just for pinheads that are so desperate to get a word in and try to sound intelligent for a short minute - *NARCOTIC DRUG DEALERS*.

Also, cops don't get paid to be sensitive to peoples feelings, & I think a lot of people don't like that about them. It gives them an almost subhuman perception in peoples eyes.

They have to deal with nothing but attitudes all day, people manipulating to get out of tickets and situations. Not to mention the deaths and crimes they see, and all the good they do that we don't see.
    i'm not disagreeing with anyone, seeing as i think the job sucks and the responsibilities can make some go bad and those that don't, it makes their jobs harder to where no one wins.

but what i bolded makes me wonder why they don't get paid to be sensitive. they absolutely should have to take every situation out of context and analyze it. They should take personalities into consideration, not to lax judgment or bend rules, but to in deed do their job as it should be done. person to person basis.

it would be hard to do at times, and riots, and mass police intervention work should be taken as a totally separate issue; but in regard to how they treat people i think they should have to be able to, or attempt to get better at, conducting their daily work on an individual basis.

and im not necessarily talking to you Bo, i'm just bringing up a point i thought was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    i'm not disagreeing with anyone, seeing as i think the job sucks and the responsibilities can make some go bad and those that don't, it makes their jobs harder to where no one wins.
    I agree. (not saying it matters lol)

but what i bolded makes me wonder why they don't get paid to be sensitive. they absolutely should have to take every situation out of context and analyze it. They should take personalities into consideration, not to lax judgment or bend rules, but to in deed do their job as it should be done. person to person basis.
    Yeh I see what you're saying, but I think that would give cops too much discretion.
    Like: "Yeh she stole a candy bar but she was polite so we let her go"
    vs. "She stole the candy and had a attitude so we wrote her a ticket".

And I prob took that out of context. But what I think is most important in general law is the criminal history/ and socioeconomic status of the offender.
    And that usually left for the judge to sort out, not really the cops.

In my case I actually got a light sentence because I had no history, and because I came from an almost crime free area and a family with no criminal history. Judges evaluate potential for a future offense and can practice some discretion, but I think the cops job is to me as systematic as possible.

it would be hard to do at times, and riots, and mass police intervention work should be taken as a totally separate issue; but in regard to how they treat people i think they should have to be able to, or attempt to get better at, conducting their daily work on an individual basis.

and im not necessarily talking to you Bo, i'm just bringing up a point i thought was interesting.
    Yeh, again, I completey understand your point.
    But cops are kind of taught in the academy to have as little leniency as possible with people. They can be respectful but that doesn't really mean nice.

Like saying your pulling someone over speeding:

"License and insurance mam"
    "Ok I'm giving you a ticket for 60 in a 50".

He can be polite, but I think each cop has to have a sort of 6th sense where the second a person thinks they're getting a bit of control in an interaction, that they can control the cop, and essentially control the law.

Picture that same cops saying "Mam, would you please mind getting your license and insurance for me?" That would be asking more then demanding like he did the first time. And that little difference can mean her saying something like "oh, can't you just let it go this time officer?"

People sense that lack of boundaries and will try to weasle their way out.
    So I do see completely what you're saying, but I try to not see cops as humans, even though they are their jobs would be a lot easier if they were robots with no emotions.
    And at some point I think cops realize this and start to act that way when they really need to. Anytime I see someone get tazed I'm still like "wow that was wrong", but then like a second later I'm like "ok, well what if the cops didn't taze them?"
    I don't know, just doesn't seem as easy a job most people like to think it is.

-Bo

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, not only does he knock her the **** over, but when she tries to talk to someone with a camera and a mic afterwards he carts her away! No, im sure he doesn't think he did anything wrong and she needed to be kept silent, so it would just be her word against his.

This could have been YOUR SISTER, YOUR GIRLFRIEND or YOUR MOTHER.

America is gonna turn into Mega City One and the rest of the West is gonna follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Wow, not only does he knock her the **** over, but when she tries to talk to someone with a camera and a mic afterwards he carts her away! No, im sure he doesn't think he did anything wrong and she needed to be kept silent, so it would just be her word against his.

America is gonna turn into Mega City One and the rest of the West is gonna follow.
    no question in my mind if that was my relation my family would have gone to war right then.......i keep telling them we should move to brazil or something

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have no qualms with force being used to restrain a dangerous individual, i'd love to know what this woman was doing to require being knocked to the floor and THEN carted away after she recuperated and tried to talk to someone about it.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Adding to this....

National Guard posted 6 miles outside of the DNC....and two blocks from protestors are two DOC buses....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQQ-j...eature=related

southmadejd is offline Member
    Now even though those Code Pink people are extremely annoying and I have despised them ever since they told the USMC to move their office out of Berkely California, I still think the cop probably used excessive force.

But we also have to take into account that the video was edited and not showing the whole picture. We don't know why they came and took her away because it jumps from her being on the ground....and then goes to her being collective enough with her thoughts to talk to another camera.

I am not saying that she was not assaulted....I am just saying we don't know the whole pictures.

And on that note, I believe that cops should use their better judgement. There was no way that lady could cause any harm to that police officer unless she had a gun.

I agree. (not saying it matters lol)

Yeh I see what you're saying, but I think that would give cops too much discretion.
    Like: "Yeh she stole a candy bar but she was polite so we let her go"
    vs. "She stole the candy and had a attitude so we wrote her a ticket".

And I prob took that out of context. But what I think is most important in general law is the criminal history/ and socioeconomic status of the offender.
    And that usually left for the judge to sort out, not really the cops.

In my case I actually got a light sentence because I had no history, and because I came from an almost crime free area and a family with no criminal history. Judges evaluate potential for a future offense and can practice some discretion, but I think the cops job is to me as systematic as possible.

Yeh, again, I completey understand your point.
    But cops are kind of taught in the academy to have as little leniency as possible with people. They can be respectful but that doesn't really mean nice.

Like saying your pulling someone over speeding:

"License and insurance mam"
    "Ok I'm giving you a ticket for 60 in a 50".

He can be polite, but I think each cop has to have a sort of 6th sense where the second a person thinks they're getting a bit of control in an interaction, that they can control the cop, and essentially control the law.

Picture that same cops saying "Mam, would you please mind getting your license and insurance for me?" That would be asking more then demanding like he did the first time. And that little difference can mean her saying something like "oh, can't you just let it go this time officer?"

People sense that lack of boundaries and will try to weasle their way out.
    So I do see completely what you're saying, but I try to not see cops as humans, even though they are their jobs would be a lot easier if they were robots with no emotions.
    And at some point I think cops realize this and start to act that way when they really need to. Anytime I see someone get tazed I'm still like "wow that was wrong", but then like a second later I'm like "ok, well what if the cops didn't taze them?"
    I don't know, just doesn't seem as easy a job most people like to think it is.

-Bo
    good stuff Bo.

you're right, it is kind of for the judge to sort out the character of the offender. it also would be hard to start being lenient because of the way people would try to exploit your attitudes.

sucks that cops can't do that, can't show discretion. some people will try to weasel their way through. maybe it would be better to educate our police on those folks and allow for some mediated conversation. i'm not saying to let the nice go and to lock up the rude, but to show discretion in situations that most definitely require it, such as the video.

worst part is the catch 22. if u show discretion you are favoring someone or allowing them to slide. while if you act "like a robot" you have no emotion and are a bastard. seems like a lose lose.

Yes captain obvious. Because steroids don't destroy our neighborhoods. But guns/drugs/drunks/addicts and random violence does.

So just for pinheads that are so desperate to get a word in and try to sound intelligent for a short minute - *NARCOTIC DRUG DEALERS*.
    Dude, wake up and smell the coffee already. Do alcohol dealers shoot it out in the streets with each other? Do alcohol dealers shoot it out with the cops? Did they when alcohol was illegal? lol

www.leap.cc Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

There is a free 12 minute video on that site, right side, about 1/2 way down the page. Former police chiefs, undercover narcotics officers, etc teaching about the idiocy of the drug war.

I wrote a nice post about how the illegality of drugs causes violence, not drugs. I suggest you watch the video and read that post of mine if you want to learn something about where violence comes from.
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 08-28-2008 at 02:12 PM.

good stuff Bo.

you're right, it is kind of for the judge to sort out the character of the offender. it also would be hard to start being lenient because of the way people would try to exploit your attitudes.

sucks that cops can't do that, can't show discretion. some people will try to weasel their way through. maybe it would be better to educate our police on those folks and allow for some mediated conversation. i'm not saying to let the nice go and to lock up the rude, but to show discretion in situations that most definitely require it, such as the video.

worst part is the catch 22. if u show discretion you are favoring someone or allowing them to slide. while if you act "like a robot" you have no emotion and are a bastard. seems like a lose lose.
    How do you think cops handled teenagers in the 1950's? I will tell you what they did not do. They did not bark orders at them and wrestle them to the ground and put their hands to their throats. They didn't handcuff them and bring them to jail and stick charges on them that they were going to carry with them for the rest of their lives. Not for minor issues like drunkeness or petty theft they didn't. They called the parents and mediated issues with store owners to make the kids make restitution. They were actually HELPFUL to teenagers who had kind of gone off the straight and narrow. Helpful in putting them back on the straight and narrow.

Now it's lock 'em up and sent 'em to court to generate thousands upon thousands of dollars for the government machine (via judges, court officers, public defenders, etc salaries).

Cops did not act like friggin animals 30 years ago when dealing with teenagers. Now it is fairly commonplace.

Cops can and do use their discretion on the job. They should do it more often. If they actually have good judgement (which I think should be a requirement to be a cop) it is in everyones best interests (except government that wants cops out their reeling in people to churn through the system so they can generate tax revenue) that they use judgement and discretion while doing their job.

Cops used to act like human beings. Now they act like robocop. We only need robocop when there is a bank robbery or a rape or something similar. We don't need robocop for traffic stops or some teenagers creating mischief.

How do you think cops handled teenagers in the 1950's? I will tell you what they did not do. They did not bark orders at them and wrestle them to the ground and put their hands to their throats. They didn't handcuff them and bring them to jail and stick charges on them that they were going to carry with them for the rest of their lives. Not for minor issues like drunkeness or petty theft they didn't. They called the parents and mediated issues with store owners to make the kids make restitution. They were actually HELPFUL to teenagers who had kind of gone off the straight and narrow. Helpful in putting them back on the straight and narrow.

Now it's lock 'em up and sent 'em to court to generate thousands upon thousands of dollars for the government machine (via judges, court officers, public defenders, etc salaries).

Cops did not act like friggin animals 30 years ago when dealing with teenagers. Now it is fairly commonplace.

Cops can and do use their discretion on the job. They should do it more often. If they actually have good judgement (which I think should be a requirement to be a cop) it is in everyones best interests (except government that wants cops out their reeling in people to churn through the system so they can generate tax revenue) that they use judgement and discretion while doing their job.

Cops used to act like human beings. Now they act like robocop. We only need robocop when there is a bank robbery or a rape or something similar. We don't need robocop for traffic stops or some teenagers creating mischief.
    good point. it seems that historically cops did use more lenient punishment on the less offensive crimes. Now it is possible that times have changed and that no longer a wise choice. But it could be.

i agree that cops should use good judgment, and be able to gauge situations as they arise. i don't know much about their training, but it should definitely be a prerequisite to being a police officer. critical thinking, values and ethics, quantitative skills, cultural awareness, ect. ect.

just seems like a situation that is very difficult to address and a profession that has a wide middle ground in regard to actions. makes for good discussion, i just wish people would tolerate questions and opinions, before they decide to flame.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I've never had a problem with cops and their TV show is pretty darn funny!

Seriously though, even if he had asked her to back off several times before, he still shouldn't have shoved her like that. That was excessive, even if she was from Code Pink. Maybe tazed her, but not the two-handed billy club to the sternum. And yes, I'm joking about the tazing.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Nope, not mine, none of them are that stupid. most of us arent in 3rd grade anymore. If a police officer asked me to back up guess what im gonna do. yes i understand we have rights and blah blah blah but disregarding an easy enough request just to prove a point seems a little immature. If you feel your rights are being violated, there is a more intelligent way to go about addressing it. you have to pick your battles, and some people just choose the wrong ones. just like with AAS use, there is a risk vs reward decision that must be made and some people dont seem to weigh there options very well.

seems everyone is always the victim these days.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    seems everyone is always the victim these days.
    I know I bust cops balls here. I know they have hard jobs. I'm a social worker and I have a hard job too so I don't have any special sympathy for cops or cop sympathizers moaning about people giving them a hard time. If you can't handle it quit.

And for my real response: Not 'everyone' is the victim these days. The guys with guns and badges who can kill you and get away with it even if your doing nothing wrong (by making up a bs story on their report....not saying this happens on any type of a regular basis but don't think that it isn't very posssible for a cop to do this if he so chooses) are not 'victims'.

It's a tough job. So isn't brain surgery. That's why a lot of people don't pursue it, because they are not cut out for it.

What does it take to get a job as a cop? A tour in the military, maybe over the course of that tour you have killed some people. Maybe you might even have liked it and want to do it more. Nothing like the government giving you a badge and a gun, basically a license to do it (sure you gotta cover your ass but I"m no genius and I'm pretty sure that if I was a cop I could kill someone without justifiable cause and get away with it no problem).

Let's get cops off of the average citizens ass, the guy or gal who has a job and doesn't victimize others and is just living their lives. Lets get the cops jobs narrowed significantly so they are not focused at all on victimless crimes. Lets keep the cops to responding to reports of burgleries, rapes, robberies, assaults. When we add things like traffic stops for no seat belts and radar speeding stops (when there is no reclessness) and profiling people who might have certain substances in their vehicles, and hassling people with tattoo's and long hair... we are just muddying the waters and making their jobs confusing and setting them up for the non dangerous, non violent public to resent them.

No one hates firemen. But if in addition to responding to calls their jobs also entailed monitoring traiffic to watch and see if people were smokng safely and to see if people were using lighters that didn't have flames that went too high...and pulling over cars that had mufflers that sounded like they may be emitting some bad fumes into the atmosphere... and having them have an unwritten mandate to bully people into consenting to vehicle searches to find evidence of potentially risky behaviors that could lead to fires... like looking for burn holes on the carpet mats on their car floors, checking cig lighters in cars, checking to see if their oil has been changed within 2500 miles and checking to see if their ashtray is overflowing... etc, etc, etc then I think a bunch of people would resent fire fighters too.

I'm not anti cop. I just think that 75% of what their day to day job entails should be scrapped and they should be reserved to responding to calls where there are reports of violence or property theft/destruction. Then we would all love them. Who would not love and respect someone who is a rapid responder to a scene where there is a man with a weapon threatening people or rapidly responding to a report of a home intruder with a gun? That is the aspect of the job that makes them heros. Unfortunately they are instructed to mess with non violent citizens who don't steal and don't destroy other peoples property as a major part of their job. The part of their job that makes them hero's gets burried behind all the speeding tickets they give and other random bs they respond to and deal with that is really no danger to the public at large.

Dude, wake up and smell the coffee already. Do alcohol dealers shoot it out in the streets with each other? Do alcohol dealers shoot it out with the cops? Did they when alcohol was illegal? lol

www.leap.cc Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

There is a free 12 minute video on that site, right side, about 1/2 way down the page. Former police chiefs, undercover narcotics officers, etc teaching about the idiocy of the drug war.

I wrote a nice post about how the illegality of drugs causes violence, not drugs. I suggest you watch the video and read that post of mine if you want to learn something about where violence comes from.
    I have absolutely no idea what the relevance is of this post.

First, this is 2008.
    Second, you have completely switched the topic that we were orginally debating, then made a point based nothing but on your idealistic fantasy world.
    For future reference, when you're debating something with someone, then do a complete 180 with the topic, thats like you giving up, reintroducing a new argument (round 2) because you either a) couldn't stick to the subject or b) didn't want to because it wouldn't benefit your point anymore.

I don't give a shit about your "lets legalize everything" hippy attitude. Why?
    BECAUSE, I am speaking, and WAS speaking, about what is now the PRESENT REALITY. And you are in the past (alcohol prohibition) the future (legalize everything and end the drug war) and everywhere but the present, or as I like to say, reality.

So the solution you propose, as a social worker, with a "hard job", is to legalize everything. So we'll eliminate dealers, guns, and addicts? Right?

Great, WHAT THE FVCK does that have to do with cops being bad? You are a social worker, you DON'T have a gun, you have no idea what its like to wake up everyday and have the logical fear that todays work might just be your last.
    We can sit here and discuss law and theories, or we can discuss NOW, and what the reality is TODAY.
    And more importantly, if you have a problem with US drug laws, go to Amsterdam and stop bitching.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    i swear he said "back up bitch" wow.
    If listen carefully you also hear her say f*cking do it again" (a threatening statement BTW) Wonder why she said that? I guess it wasn't the first time she heard the request maybe. Too bad its a edited clip with just a few short seconds to see whats going on.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-29-2008 at 12:11 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information