Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader

Relationship advice, please!

I've met this girl today and she wants to date me. I want your views on this.
    Here's the story. I'll try tu go right to the point as much as i can...

So as some may know today is my first day of total freedom. No job, studies or anything in my horizont. So obviously i decided to celebrate it. Lonewolf style obviously. I went to have a good lunch. And then went to this small park to enjoy my bigass icecream and my book on a park.
    I'm there chilling and this pig-alike dog approaches me. Has no chain or anything (its not a dog park). I wait and shout "Is this someone's dog?!"
    Out of nowhere this cute black chick appears. All super happy and smilie...
    she: "its mine! was she bothering?"
    me: not at all. I just though the dog was lost.
    she: naaah I was over there.
    me: (out of curiosity) how's it called?
    she: Runa
    me: no. I meant the race. I call them pig dogs.
    she: hahahaha shut up dork! Its called french bulldog...(all happy and laughing) your funny (I wasn't trying to be funny i do call em pig dogs)
    me: oh. Ok. I see...
    she: what about you... (all smiling...she touches my ironcross)
    so here i think ok. now she freaks out etc etc. I say nothing.
    she:I see...I see....so, whats your name?
    me: X
    she: I'm Y (we hi n kiss cheack each other)...so, you work near here?
    me: nope (its true)
    she: so you study?
    me: neither (its true).
    she: what the hell do you do in life, dude?! (surprised)
    me: today i was supossed to start figuring it out
    she: ahahhaha (laughs and bumps my arm) you're funny! (once again i was just being honest).
    From there a nice conversation starts on. I don't feel bored to death as in most of my social interaction. That's a big deal for me. We enter deep conversation. I explain her my nature when it comes to issues involving feelings, my believes in general (political, social, etc). She doesn't freak out, so I freak out. Eventually she says:
    Hey, i'm enjoying this time with you. You're fun. You're nice (all touchy and grabby).
    me: You say that because you barely know me. If you really got to know me you wouldn't...
    she: I really want to get to know you! (smiling)
    me: why would you wanna do that. have you payed attention to what i told you?.
    she: (freaks me even more starting a newage speech) Yes. I don't care what you say or what you think. I see through you and you a nice guy and fun to be with. period (smiles again).
    me: oh...(im blank)
    she: look here's my phone. xxx xxx xxx (i write it on my cell) call me X! really do it! I want to hang out with you. Its a date! (super happy). I realy got to got now. But call or text me when ever you want! its a date! (she kisses goodbye me)

Dammit!. A date! I struggle at dates. This time i was lucky and i didn't get bored it was actually interesting to know her, she was a happy person, upbeat and all. She says she doesn't care about my condition.
    Should i date here? There are a lot of facts that say that the relation won't work. But on the other hand. She gets me and undestands me. She is even supportive. I don't see another reason that genuine iterest. so what now??

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    since you don't have a job, do you have money for a date?lol j/k

No actually, call her, go out with her, and see where it goes? Why not? I think that everything happens for a reason, and one day you might be the new step daddy of a "pig dog"!

yeahh being the step daddy of a pig dog...what else could a man ask? loool.

I guess I should try it. At least it could be a new experience.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I would date her. why not? You have nothing to loose. I've been Married 13 years and a great relationship with a great partner make life good. you have to date to find the person that is good for you.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Guess I missed it, but whats your "condition"?

I'm a cynic. I'm very disconneted from my feelings and feeling something for others. In a deep way i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    I'm a cynic. I'm very disconneted from my feelings and feeling something for others. In a deep way i mean.

Wow thats a new one. I mean I know some cynics, and to some extent I am one myself at times. You make yours sound almost pathological. I need to read your op again because I did not pick up on that.

Blog Entries
    a cynic? come on man its not like your horribly disfigured. thats not a condition but a state of mind. everyones a cynic sometimes.if your depressed or somthing go see a doc but dont use that as a crutch not to be social. she could be the best thing that ever happend to you.or you could just wonder for the rest of your life what could have been.your choice. good luck bro

thats true.

Oh. And obvioulsy I do see a psikiatrist. Since i was 15. I have some other issues. I'm both on meds and treatment.

testigator is offline Junior Member
    So go back to the park and pick up where you left off. Just posting this alone should tell everyone that you are a little on the shy/strange/unique/different...whatever you want to call it but you are you...sounds like you may have found someone that doesn't mind YOU the freak. Stop looking at yourself the way you do...most of us think we are different and special. Chick likes man. Man likes chick. Man is a litte uncomfortable with 'date' situation. Don't put yourself into that type of situation yet. Just talk to the chick a while to make sure she is OK with you and your walls will come down. OK..enough of the amature psyc class. Good luck....shes just a girl.

Thanks.

Treat her like one of your buddies (if you ever had any j/k), bust on her a little bit from time to time, nothing too much. Tease her about small stuff, chicks eat that shit up. Mostly dont take any second rate behavior from her, doesnt sound like you will have to with this one. Enjoy!

stpete is offline Banned
    It's just a date, nothing to be worried about. She'll probably be as nervous as you. Keep the conversations about her as much as possible though. At the end of the night(or next morning), she'll remember that you know a lot about her, but she knows very little about you. Not saying that you shouldn't tell her about yourself but she'll love it that you were so interested in her. Plus the more she talks, the more you'll know whether you want to go out with her again or not. Good luck.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    well i'm pretty sure i'd have had some sort of embolism if i were in the situation you described....

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Cynic huh...just another way of saying jaded by life!! lol Be yourself and if she sticks around......nail her ass!!lol

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like u got a motivated chick there,,, you barely even had to work for the date bro,, she basically handed it to you!

good luck and keep us posted.

I've called her. I have the date tomorrow. As i had no clue waht would she like. I'll just take her to do the things that i like. I'll take her to this village that has beach and mountains at the same time. Beaches build inside rocky mountains, etc. and you can pratcice any sort of sport in the water. That should be fun.
    So I guess I'll be out all day tomorrow. First time in the morning we're going there.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I've called her. I have the date tomorrow. As i had no clue waht would she like. I'll just take her to do the things that i like. I'll take her to this village that has beach and mountains at the same time. Beaches build inside rocky mountains, etc. and you can pratcice any sort of sport in the water. That should be fun.
    So I guess I'll be out all day tomorrow. First time in the morning we're going there.
    why dont u ask her when u pick her up that what she likes??? she will most likely say whatever then u can do what u like but make sure u ask her what she want to do or eat etc.

That makes sense. Noted. Thanks dude.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You are over thinking this. She asked you to go out and you were not acting then, so why put up an act on the first date? Unless you are familar with putting on a act, you are probably going to mess up the first few of them. I always put on the acts when I take out fat chicks, if you mess up, no real loss right?

So unless you can squeeze in a few dates with fat chicks for practice, then just be yourself as she was obviously intrested then.

With that being said, if she puts out on the first date, fvck her and don't call her back.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    That makes sense. Noted. Thanks dude.
    keep us posted on how things went. Good luck.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Cynic huh...just another way of saying jaded by life!! lol Be yourself and if she sticks around......nail her ass!!lol
    ****ing oath! Nice sleeves by the way.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    congrats man. have a good time with her and yes ask her what she likes to do.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    might as well go for it. everyone else has this one covered. if she wants to rail you immediately you can go for it and leave it at that.

bigt10 is offline Member
    well um just do it? Just go and have fun, dont worry dont over think it.

The way you talk sounds like your gonna struggle and wont have confidence on the date.

Just have fun and who cares if it doesnt go well tons of other women.

Thread Information