Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I have a confession to make

I totally check underneath my bed before I go to sleep every night. The closets too. It's true. I'm not checking for guys with guns and stuff, though come to think of it I suppose I'd be pretty happy if I spotted one of those guys under there before I fell asleep and was able to run away in time. Anyways, I'm usually checking for monsters and other things that might have some kind of magical powers that might rival my own magical powers, as unlikely as that is to believe. I guess even big tough guys with amazing magical powers like me get scared sometimes too huh? Right guys? I just want to be loved you know. Uh oh, I think I heard something. I'm going to make a dash for the front door and if I'm not back in a few minutes then someone call Harry Potter...he'll know what to do.

palme is offline Rosie Member

Screw that! They'll get my test over my dead body!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nathan you should probably worry more about the transgender tuna she-male being under your bed (or on it).

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Nathan you should probably worry more about the transgender tuna she-male being under your bed (or on it).
    He's not worried about that. Thats what he brought to show-and-tell when he was a kid. Needless to say, his parents were pretty pissed off at him for removing it from the front lawn without their permission.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    He's not worried about that. Thats what he brought to show-and-tell when he was a kid. Needless to say, his parents were pretty pissed off at him for removing it from the front lawn without their permission.
    I am not above telling my mother about the incessant teasing that is being directed at me. She is a large woman so step the fuck off!

Thread Information