Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas $$$$$

bigt10 is offline Member
    Of course america consums over half of the worlds gasoline.

I laugh at these goofs that complain about the price going up during a hurricane.

You guys should be crying about whats going on.

The treasury know is hanging out free money to the FDIC, Fannie, Freddie and you can be sure bernanke is injecting some Trenbolone paper into the Money supply.

Inflation is the real reason the price of gas keeps rising and it wont go down. Sure theyre might have been a small bubble but in the long term everything is going to go down.

Watch out when other countries start selling Oil in euros. Thats when the Neocons bring out the big guns in an attempt to bring democracy to these nations for such a horrific act.

You can fool some of the people some of the time. The fact also that the dollar has risen up and gold has fallen is crazy. There is really nothing that should have signalled this. In the end the likely thing will be massive socialization and inflation.

Bottom line is the increase of the money supply that is really causing the increase of the price of oil. And with when Henry Paulson Seems to be firing his bazooka everywhere watch out.

When he bails out fannie, fredddie, and give the FDIC money he isnt hurting the tax payers. Anyone holding dollars loses. And the price of everything rises. SO next time bernanke and paulson fire of their bazooka's its heading straight for your savings by destroying the purchasing power of your dollars and raising the price of everything at the same time.

Mark my words a business that is a failure needs to be wiped out and its resources better sent off for something else. By the treasury and the federal reserve saying they support a failing business by paying it or injecting it with inflation will hurt everyone.

The prive has gone down a few cents over the past week where I live. 3.59 where I go

RedAdair is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=bigt10;4198259]Of course america consums over half of the worlds gasoline.

I laugh at these goofs that complain about the price going up during a hurricane.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I just came back from the store, dumbasses acting like its a ****ing emergency getting gas. I swear I am ashamed to be American.

I bet people have died from dumbasses going nuts for the store and gas. I mean they die and get hurt for XBOX's...just imagine food and gas. haha

I completely understand the need to be prepared, I am definately the type that prepares for things but the media says something and the sheep Baaa Baaa all the way to the local store and gas station.

Talk about programmed and mindless fools we are.

seroiusly...i'm sitting there filling up and you know ...the gas is coming back into town and I am just trying to fill up because i am empty...and their are lines of people getting gas just because so many other people are getting gas. I mean jeez people...storm's over...gas deliveries are being made!

This one lady took a big trash can and loosely tied it in the bed of her truck. She then proceed to poor gas in it as I decieded I really dind't want to be any where near someone like that so I just filled up else where.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Of course america consums over half of the worlds gasoline.

The treasury know is hanging out free money to the FDIC, Fannie, Freddie and you can be sure bernanke is injecting some Trenbolone paper into the Money supply.

Inflation is the real reason the price of gas keeps rising and it wont go down. Sure theyre might have been a small bubble but in the long term everything is going to go down.

Watch out when other countries start selling Oil in euros. Thats when the Neocons bring out the big guns in an attempt to bring democracy to these nations for such a horrific act.

You can fool some of the people some of the time. The fact also that the dollar has risen up and gold has fallen is crazy. There is really nothing that should have signalled this. In the end the likely thing will be massive socialization and inflation.

Bottom line is the increase of the money supply that is really causing the increase of the price of oil. And with when Henry Paulson Seems to be firing his bazooka everywhere watch out.

When he bails out fannie, fredddie, and give the FDIC money he isnt hurting the tax payers. Anyone holding dollars loses. And the price of everything rises. SO next time bernanke and paulson fire of their bazooka's its heading straight for your savings by destroying the purchasing power of your dollars and raising the price of everything at the same time.

Mark my words a business that is a failure needs to be wiped out and its resources better sent off for something else. By the treasury and the federal reserve saying they support a failing business by paying it or injecting it with inflation will hurt everyone.
    I agree inflation is bad...but the gas prices going up is based on speculation more than inflation.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Costs me over $100 to filll my 2009 c300 4matic benz. 70litre tank, fortunately I also have a smart car. I sell them and get one for free to drive to and from work. Its only $40 to fill up.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    the bottom line is that gas prices suck, there is no quick fix to the problem, and i cant wait until they make a hybrid truck that actually gets good mileage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information