Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy

3 37.50%
  • Girl

5 62.50%
    rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

gender of children while cycling

To all who have concieved a child while cycling...what was their gender?

I have had 4 boys all while on a cycle...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I changed the word "sex" in your title and post to "gender", it was kind of creepy the way it was written.

can you add the option "both" to the poll???

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ugh, kids. lol

bnjf is offline Junior Member
    We concieved our third boy 4 months after a cycle. But my first two were before my use. I don't think juice has anything to do with it. At least didn't seem to with me

didn't think so....but i just keep making boys...

btw...my 35 lb 2 year picked up a 35lb dumbbell the other day

stpete is offline Banned
    Both for me but i voted girl.
    She's 3 and likes to try to carry my gym bag around.

thats cool...my wife was sooo depressed when she found out its another boy...

bnjf is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    ha ha..I know the feeling bro.Shes already talking about trying one more time. I told her she may need to try with someone else, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bnjf View Post
    ha ha..I know the feeling bro.Shes already talking about trying one more time. I told her she may need to try with someone else, LOL
    you took the words right out of my mouth

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    just imagine how depressed she would be to not be able to have children or to find out something was wrong with the child

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    you took the words right out of my mouth
    it might happen, when you were leaving my gf's house - i was leaving yours!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Very funny !!!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lol...is she hot???i have had a vasectomy(dont tell her)

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    My wife wants a baby bad. My sisters are 3/4 for girls. My wife sisters have all boys and her brother has boys too.

For some reason I think I'm going to have a girl (she's not pregnant yet). It doesn't really matter to me, I think I'd rather have a boy b/c I can pass on more stuff to him being the same gender and all and probably get more pleasure teaching him things I want him to learn...

But then again having a girl could be cool too, I could still be a good father and instill morals into her (to get her assistance in keeping the boys away from her pants when she's a teenager). Plus I think girls look up to their daddy in a different way than boys do....

But I think it will be more stressful having a girl as she grows....

p.s. I know I'll be like 60 or so when my kid graduates from High School. I plan to make the most of getting myself into optimal health from here on out and make use of all the info available regarding anti-aging medicine. And there is an upside to dying when your kids are younger than when they are older. I'll be able to leave him/her/them more cash and property at a time in their life when it will make more of a difference in their quality of life. A few vacation homes to a 30/40 yo will mean a lot more to a 30'40yo than to a 60yo. Need to look at the positive side in my old age lol

I'm the Godfather to a girl of a friend and the boy of my sis in law. When the girl gets old enough to date I will be 'meeting' the potential dates and putting the fear of the Godfather into them (and yes I can be one scary mo fo, subtly in these cases of course. I'm not a maniac, at least not anymore lol. Need to put some second thoughts into those horny ass boys heads!). Not the same kinds of worries with the boy....

All that being said, what kinds of drugs can I shoot in my ass to make me produce a boy lol
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 09-21-2008 at 06:03 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what is odd about my situation is i had a boy, but my previous 2 children were both girls..

go figure..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

B.E.N. is offline Member
    My girl got pregnant right in the middle of my cycle. My little girl was crawling at 5 months, standing with support at 6 months, and climbing an entire flight of steps at 7 months. But it was probably the fact that I shoved Salmon and fish oil/*****s down my girl's throat when she was pregnant.

I read a study about how eating carb heavy meals in the morning prior to conceiving may effect or influence the child's gender.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    girl for me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    My girl got pregnant right in the middle of my cycle. My little girl was crawling at 5 months, standing with support at 6 months, and climbing an entire flight of steps at 7 months. But it was probably the fact that I shoved Salmon and fish oil/*****s down my girl's throat when she was pregnant.

I read a study about how eating carb heavy meals in the morning prior to conceiving may effect or influence the child's gender.

I did that too, as well as while she was breast feeding, he gets it in his food and eats fish now, mostly tilapia, broiled, he loves it..

Advanced physically, and verbally, coordination is way off the chart, yep, we are keeping a detailed development accomplishments in comparison to the established norms..

fish oil in everything baby.. when he was 3 months, when he was hungry he would say mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

still does, and uses 15 words now.. he just turned 10 months, at 4 months he could palm a ball, then transfer it to his other hand and palm it with that one..

he's throwing the ball now, with some accuracy..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    All depends on which one i pick. For me its going to be like picking a puppy:

(looking through glass)
    Nooo, not that one.Yes, the one on the right. Wrap him up i'll take him.

Thread Information