cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

I found a new gym

I was invited to this new gym thats only about 5mins further than my current 1. It is a private gym you have to pay at least 6mons worth, then you get a key. It is open whenever I want I have the key. It is set up to be a gym fo rpower lifters the rack is hydraulic like they use at p lifting events, the benches are nice, the drawback is it is still a little short on equip. Plenty of free weights just a little short on machines like pec dec, and the leg machines are oldfashioned. It will all work fine just need to get used to it. Nobody is in the gym at 5am when I train, just me weights and this kickazz stereo they have. It is also less money a month then my current 1. I am a nervous about going there because I like my current gym, its just this 1 should make a much more productive enviorment

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I was invited to this new gym thats only about 5mins further than my current 1. It is a private gym you have to pay at least 6mons worth, then you get a key. It is open whenever I want I have the key. It is set up to be a gym fo rpower lifters the rack is hydraulic like they use at p lifting events, the benches are nice, the drawback is it is still a little short on equip. Plenty of free weights just a little short on machines like pec dec, and the leg machines are oldfashioned. It will all work fine just need to get used to it. Nobody is in the gym at 5am when I train, just me weights and this kickazz stereo they have. It is also less money a month then my current 1. I am a nervous about going there because I like my current gym, its just this 1 should make a much more productive enviorment
    its a tough move switching gyms, i hate getting used to new gym, but if you have the place to yourself, then i might switch, the only thing is that you will lose is some eye candy

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    its a tough move switching gyms, i hate getting used to new gym, but if you have the place to yourself, then i might switch, the only thing is that you will lose is some eye candy
    Ya but Im pretty good looking I am just trying to get used to the idea I can tmake the switch for a month anyway, it is cool some of the strongest guys in new england work out there in the evenings

betatest is offline Associate Member
    I'm envious. Wish there were convenient hardcore gyms in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by betatest
    I'm envious. Wish there were convenient hardcore gyms in my area.
    they are everywhere

betatest is offline Associate Member
    We've got plenty of name brand gyms around here, but I'm still on the lookout for a good dungeon. Nothing like loud music, high intensity, and working out with stronger/bigger folks, to shatter your limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by betatest
    We've got plenty of name brand gyms around here, but I'm still on the lookout for a good dungeon. Nothing like loud music, high intensity, and working out with stronger/bigger folks, to shatter your limitations.

got that right

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a dream spot bro, you should take advantage.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Are you sure they didnt give you a key because you were just hired to be the Janitor.......its ok if it puts food on the table.. people of AR wouldnt judge you like that Make sure you get that nut sweat off the benches !!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Are you sure they didnt give you a key because you were just hired to be the Janitor.......its ok if it puts food on the table.. people of AR wouldnt judge you like that Make sure you get that nut sweat off the benches !!!
    CPT....i'd beat his ass for this comment

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    CPT....i'd beat his ass for this comment
    he cant read this untill he finishes sweeping and taking out the trash

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    im stuck at 24 hour fitness out here because i usually workout at 4a.m. sucks for me

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    4 am why?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    he cant read this untill he finishes sweeping and taking out the trash
    Hmmm...he certainly never followed my advice

bro I understand the hostility, seeing you park cars for a living. We all no thats not your escalade, you just had your pic taken at work 1 night. By the way what is your method of getting nut sweat off the benches, I know you like to prevent it before it happens by licking the nuts, but there has to be a better way.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    bro I understand the hostility, seeing you park cars for a living. We all no thats not your escalade, you just had your pic taken at work 1 night. By the way what is your method of getting nut sweat off the benches, I know you like to prevent it before it happens by licking the nuts, but there has to be a better way.
    shut and get to cleaning bitch ..........and remember you cant turn a hoe into a housewife

shut and get to cleaning bitch ..........and remember you cant turn a hoe into a housewife
    fix your skirt mass your slip is showing

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Lifting at 5am? Oh man, I think I might have to try that when I head back to College, shock my muscles a bit. Plus maybe then the owner will let me play my techno on there stereo, I highly doubt anyone will be in there. Last time I had to wake up at 5am was about 3 summers ago, every day up at 5am for 6am practice. FUN~

Oh yea, any of you ever had the chance to workout and a huge universitys gym? I know a few people with the football team/staff at Auburn University, occasionally I go in and train with some of them. That weight room is insane, its so nice.
    Last edited by Psychotron; 06-21-2004 at 11:18 AM.

5 am isnt bad, your fresh and focussed on killing the weights

Thread Information